Brit/pol/: The Jihadi Next Door Edition

>London terrorist Khuram Butt appeared on Channel 4 documentary on Jihadis in London:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/london-terrorist-appeared-channel-4-jihadi-documentary-tried/

>British men Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane named as London Bridge terrorists:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWfouFEROlY
youtube.com/watch?v=sQiI5k8FS7A
youtube.com/watch?v=SPlQpGeTbIE
youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE
youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE
youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4572568/Jihadi-Arsenal-shirt-married-father-Khuram-Butt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0HTexqxo1og
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8PeDsO0vGo
youtube.com/watch?v=kyBpZGU1gb0#t=300
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2017#Labour_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=LWfouFEROlY

Start posting Nostalgia

Does Mummy know about us?

I am on the fence, argue why I shouldn't vote Corbyn, actual arguments only

Post Classic mid 2000's CHOONS

youtube.com/watch?v=sQiI5k8FS7A

shame she's a lezzer though

this paki on clive bull is pretty based

When an unpleasant woman.

Tbh

>Mfw they had video evidence that this guy was a terrorist and did nothing.

Found a picture of the paki too afraid of an old man to vote last thread

Rekt

start giving speeches about Withnail & I

>May clamps down on extremism
>arrests all extremists on the "watch-list"
>includes "far-rights" extremists
>everyone that has ever posted on Brit/pol/ is arrested and has their homes raided

what do you want? we don't carry muslim ID cards

youtube.com/watch?v=SPlQpGeTbIE

Katie "Final Solution" Hopkins

Is pretty much confirmed that Channel 4 is a moderate muslim media outlet?

Lads I'm trying to keep an open mind and not just jump to mindless cliches, but when you've got someone who openly promotes ISIS on Channel 4, who has been banned from mosques for being too radical, who was reported to the police numerous times for his pro-ISIS views and was known to try and radicalise children in a local park - how the fuck did they let him slip through the net? How can the security services be so incompetent?

Timestamped picture of circumcised dick on Quran.

It's been a good run. The internet was good for a few years, it's been going to shit for the past 10 anyway, may as well finish it off.

>one of the jihadists was a paki
Pakis OUT

tell me something only a muslim would know

Koran timestamp

>voting

>UKIP
>Tory
350,000-439,999
>Labour
~588,000

No user I meant new Mummy

>wake up in alternate timeline
>she's running in the snap election she called about a month ago
Do you think you'd be voting Tory?

Post a timestamped picture of your poop coloured skin so we can laugh at you fuccboi

It will be amusing to know there's someone as spineless and submissive as you walking about

>you will never be a cute trap who takes in Woes on the run so that you can cook him breakfast every morning and cuddle him to sleep

Legalise guns and Vote UKIP

the security services hands are tied. Under current law these people cannot be detained and there is so many of them they cant constantly monitor all of them.

We need a change in the law that allows us to inprison or deport these people.

The day of the rope is coming. You fucking heathen.

You'll be hung and fed to the pigs.

They let it happen to push through more censorship.

DO YOU WANT SOME TEA, WITHNAIL?!

Quads confirm new mummy.

youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

Can we get Welsh independence and then build a wall. Can we save Wales?

People that disagree with you are not only numerous, but their votes are equal to yours. Your proposition will never happen under democracy.

Only party I can identify with is UKIP, is there any point even voting when it's a sure SNP hold

Share the folder lad.

more examples
youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE
youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk

Kek fooking Unions always trying to Interfere

literally who

pretty sure you will see some changes after the election, there is definitely a public appetite for it now.

Tonight's QT panel.

ozzy lad unblock me on discord

love RA

WHOS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MILKMAN DEBATING THE POISON DWARF IN THE NORTH?!

WHY THE FUCK DO I STILL LOVE HER

ITS BEEN 5 YEARS AND OTHER GASH SINCE

REEEE

Oh I have never posted anything that out there for the sheer fact that most here are in a list.
Remember after westminster they ran a story that Mi5 had a longer list of possible far right extremists than Islamic extremists

>Scottish Green

Are the Greens not Unionists?

Leeches out

>Literal fucking actors in costume
Kill yourself

No jihadists will be deported, only ebil nazis.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4572568/Jihadi-Arsenal-shirt-married-father-Khuram-Butt.html

youtube.com/watch?v=0HTexqxo1og

What do the numbers represent?

0/10 would not impregnate.

They're SNP lapdogs
Is the ginger menace standing again?

>tfw don't even identify with UKIP
Very hard to care this election. There's a small part of me that would like to see the monumental shake up of a Corbyn Labour victory but that's not going to happen in my opinion so I neither want to vote for them or feel the need to vote against them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8PeDsO0vGo

niggered.

hownew.ru

C I V I C
I
V
I
C

I've missed the start but this thing on BBC1 right now about the Falklands looks good.

>He's never interacted with real people
Kek, whatever lad. This country is dead.

She used to be hot.

Sheeeeit boys, they got the Hulk on board. Is May fucked?

Caroline Lucas Greens are unionists. Scottish greens are not

Pakis OUT
Waifus IN

>Be young, shy Tory intern
>You're lost in thought staring at mummy when all of a sudden she catches your glance - you panic and look away
>After the meeting she tells you there's a huge backlog of forms to fill out and she needs you to stay over at her place to get it done on schedule
>On the drive over she rings her husband and asks him when he'll be back from the city and a smile breaks over her face when he says he's all tied up at the moment

>When you arrive at her house mummy offers you a drink but 'accidentally' trips when handing it to you and your clothes are soaked through
>"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, lets get you out of those clothes. Don't worry dear, it's nothing I haven't seen before."
>You're suddenly hit with a stonking great erection, begin to panic and stutter "N-no I'll be ok, that's quite alright"
>"Don't be silly" mummy says as she kneels down, unzips you and aggressively dekecks you, unleashing your spring-loaded rock hard penis, rattling up and down in full view of the prime minister
>She gives you a concerned look. "Swelling appears critical. This requires urgent treatment."
>She wraps her lips around it and you let out a sigh of pleasure and disbelief as you feel her swallow you whole and lets you make full use of her pharynx without hesitation. You feel all-encompassing ecstasy as you run your fingers through her hair and lose yourself in the perpetual glucking sound that rings out

it varies. usually between 9-12. i tend to not have a sandwich at work. i do eat all other components of a working lunch though, fruit, crisps, seeds/nuts etc

what's your ale of choice? you should try out some others that asda have on offer. they've got some superb ales

how phat are we talking?

yes, quintessentially
youtube.com/watch?v=kyBpZGU1gb0#t=300

The amount of immigrants per year that each party has promised based on 2016 stats.

That's a bloody Nasty Woman

I dunno i know a lot of ppl who are getting redpilled on islam now.

Yeah,7%

>american celebrities who have no idea about corbyn's past endorsing him as if he's some sort of hillary

lmao, they're clueless

I really don't have many, maybe 30. I need to gather more, than I'll make a link.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2017#Labour_Party

If endorsements won elections, this would a historic Labour landslide.

wtf is the difference?

Why haven't you taken the Hitchenshypotheticalpill and fucked off abroad then?

Pakis OUT

Would you still accept are Nige Sup Forums?

Adnams. I like Fursty Ferret and Hobgoblin and shit, it's just I don't tend to find any of it as drinkable over a session as Adnams bitter. What are your recommendations?

>Khuram Butt
>ram butt
>it's his actual name

Conservative, its the only way, sell your shity weak soul for a vote that dosnt matter

To be fair, they wouldn't give a shit about it just like the left here don't.

You don't want to stick your dick in these do you lad?

>how phat are we talking?

You seriously haven't seen it? This pussy is stupidly fat.Go look up Elsa jean's pussy. Report back on your thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

You have to do as I say britpol.

If you don't reply to this post your mum will die in her sleep

>Curry Butt

>standard-issue rent-a-muslim and what appears to be a machete/van massacre perpetrator in one shot
absolutely channel 4

UKIP is just promising 0 NET immigration though.

What else do you suggest you do about the ~300 thousand people leaving on the yearly basis? If you don't replace them, the economy takes a turn for the worse

ALUN PARKER
HOW IS YOUR LIFE MR CEO

I've seen that photo countless times and I still can't help but be amazed by it

>it varies. usually between 9-12

If you're up at 6 every morning and you have a physical job, 12 is far too late. I get up most mornings for a run at half five and I'm all tucked up with my Kobo by nine and usually asleep before ten.

A good idea to start with (if possible) is to go to bed at the same time every night. Takes about a week or so for your body to get into the schedule properly but at least then you can check the 'sleep pattern' bit off the list as a cause.