>Canada can't get any dum-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a good law desu

>convert to Islam
>they can't take away your kids anymore

It's funny, because the last time I made a post it was about Germany being an utter shithole and a Nordic mouth breather like yourself was the first to post saying some nonsense like "Germany is a good country desu"

I post this pic a lot. Its still relevant. Its always relevant. Fucking leafs.

Report all Muslims.
DO IT.

Thanks Sweden, I knew I could count on you for support.

That's it, I don't even care if that shit is real, I'm going to prepare a backup cabin innawoods in bumfuck nowhere

All those old crazy dudes were fucking right

America can't get any dumb-

>reads only headlines
>is a phoneposter

Cancer.

The fact this passed any legislative body is absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed for your country.

>implying the content says anything different
>complains about using a phone (at work you fucking NEET)

You must be in office where you're from

Haha no family for you, but at least you can get bjs from your dog.

>Billy: I want to dress as a Disney princess this halloween!
>Parent: Billy, if you pretend to be a girl, the government will take you away and you'll never see mommy and daddy again.

And Billy was never a faggot again.

That's some next level mental gymnastics ya got there

Have fun raising a butt pirate.

I never thought about it like this. Gay people suffer while trying to work up the courage to come out to their family, worried they won't be accepted.
Now if you add "If they don't accept you, the government takes you away" it's going to make it even worse.

This. The moment you realise grumpy, bitter old men were right all along is the moment you became an adult

This

>How to make the best of an abysmal situation

I don't know whether to have respect for your adaptability, or to despise you for your complacency

>can easily be abused by a totalitarian ruler for political purposes
>good law

You are stupid. "Good intentions" and "some good applications" aren't enough validations for turning something into a law. You have to consider the ramifications and applications of it 10-20 years down the line by a potentially new ruler with different ideas.

But the child would have to want to become another gender in the first place. Not a lot of people want to risk the ol' family jar of acid to the face in order to play dress up

Here's the best part: Islam is immune because it takes the child's "creed" into account.

Isn't it racism to take race, or ethnicity into consideration?

It perpetuates it, yes. Liberals can't seem to realize it. I think it was John Roberts who said something along the lines of "The best way to end racism is to stop talking about race". But that'll never happen. Especially with libtards making it a gorillion times more apparent

Right!?! Fuck families desu. Mental disorders are a social construct enforced by the cis gendered patriarchy.

I would like us to go back to meritocracy. I've no quarrels about certain races because of their physical features. But the chances are, that if I set a bar on something, like social and professional skills, and certain traits, like honesty and trustworthiness, the chances that the members of those certain races are able to pass the bar become insignificant.

AAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

The best way to end racism is to stop denying it and let black people establish their own microstates without receiving white tax payer money or police protection.

They'll soon realise what the better outcome was. But it'll be too late for them at that point.

plz help my country

And the chance of this actually happening is 0

Its much more entertaining to witness the swedenization of your shithole.

>kids
>consenting about their gender
>even understanding gender at all
>when even adults still can't understand how babies are made in 2017
It's literally a castration program, that's all it is.

>have fag kid
>don't accept his bullshit gender
>government takes him away
>ohhno.jpg
>problem solved

Canada YES

The solution is being able to consent to both. Bigot

that's what I read too..

Except I read the bill itself and it's true, arbitrary reasons like "depression" are enough to trigger a call for child services to determine the needs of the child based on "sexual identity" and provide a new home accordingly.
Fucking niggers man.

It's the lead up for pedo normalization.

I wish this was a joke.

wew, im really liking this timeline

So wait all I would have to do to get rid of a shitty kid was to say I thought they were the other gender?

Nice

Illinois hasn't had a budget for 2 years now.

Southside Chicago IS literally what you're talking about.

Yup. Just wait for these ppl to get older. I've already started hearing a lot of "age is just a number" from young people lately.

Is this real canada or is it retarded ?

Jesus Christ, I feel so fucking bad for every dad in the West right now. This (((pervervsity))) will just get worse, especially since women basically follow herd mentality and are incalable of independent thought... so the fuckin' moms won't do anything.

At least we actually have white people. America has literally none.

No we have chinese people

sweden 2.0

>be gay
>want kids
I cant wait

As expected of my country desu

Fucking where dude? The are none in the interior or prairies. Where are these chinks you fags keep bitching about?

I wonder who could be behind these posts?

Right, whatever.

According to who?

It's a enormous fucking convoluted bill. Every side's just going to say whatever they want to about it.

Funny, it doesn't seem to mention Islam. Though it does mention natives extensively.

I am chinese and you are too

Not enough BBC for your taste Cletus?

Nice meme proxyfag.

Oooh, it's puck-limeys with their proud preference for Compact Brown Cock!

>be Canadian
>canine wife wakes me up with a blowjob
>read the paper, they finally got rid of every white male in hockey with the diversity program, now all Muslims and Indians
>hear the call to prayer
>put on my robes and bow 5 times toward a picture of Trudeau
>walk outside and immediately greeted by a huge mass of chinks and pooinloos, the smell of cow and goat shit floods the air, I'm the only fucking white male in sight
>hijra "woman" prostitute walks up to me and asks me for sex
>say no I'm not gay
>he calls the privilege police, they walk past a group of arabic Muslim men stoning a group of gay men and start beating the shit out of me
>"BUT IT'S PART OF MY RELIGION, ISLAM IS SUPPOSED TO BE EXCEPTED FROM THE LAW"
>"Yes but you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE and thus we retain the right to detain you on any whim from a "minority" (even though whites only make up 3% of the population now)
>thrown in jail and butt raped for the rest of my life with maple syrup lube

OHHH CANADAAA

in terms of legislation... we're not even fucking close

guess you'll just have to kill your mutant spawn before the government makes it to your house to take them away.

I am canadian

>be. Kid
>come out as gay
>parents wont accept me
>moved into gay family
>get dicked
>call police, moved to new home
>get dicked
>would've been better off pretending to be straight

>this is what we pay our government officials to talk about

I'll bet they do finger paintng agfter their afternoon naps too

avril hnnnnnnggg

you innocent little thing...

Bullshit. You're an American living in a city with all your non-white pals. You ain't fucking Canadian.

Sounds like special privileges to some/institutionalised discrimination to others to me
>It's 2017

My plan as well, I'm done with this shit.

ya we're pretty dogshit but we have /thebest/ world heritage sites

umm, try again sweetie
>ywn jump into a giant tub of popcorn and splash around while having fun without looking like a retard

you're disgusting

Are you retarded guys? This is a good law, it protects straight children from deranged progressive parents.

#ProtectOurPreciousRainbows
#Antifa
#Coexist
#LoveEveryone
#Bill89Justice

The Eternal Nord strikes again

I am a proud liberal torontonian

>keanu
fuck off

This is exactly the reason why canada will not exist either because we annex it or it becomes its own caliphate.

>"But mom i am a boy"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP CIS SCUM IF I SAY YOU'RE GENDER NEUTRAL THEN YOU'RE A GENDER NEUTRAL."
>Mom goes to jail for not accepting son's identity