Which one was the worst president?

Which one was the worst president?

Probably Trump, desu. /thread

Both are equally terrible, but Obama is slightly worse because at least people called out Bush on his bullshit. Obama continued and expanded several Bush-era policies and had his mulatto cock tongued even by Europeans.

This is why I like Trump in office. Nobody is taking shit from him. Every single thing he does is getting scrutinized. He's getting pressure every single fucking day, which both Bush and Obama should have been getting.

The nigger

You mean the MSM is overhyping shit on their 24/7 news cycle?
That's nothing new

el negro

Both were equally as bad, but Bush didn't get his ass powdered his entire 8 years

W., by a significant margin.

>This is why I like Trump in office. Nobody is taking shit from him
YES

TWOO

SCOOOOOPS

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

If someone still thinks obama was a good president, they shouldn't be allowed to vote anymore

>implying those are two different people.

They both sucked for the exact same reasons, only difference is one got a pass based on his skin color.

No one should be voting, period.

After Bush was done, the US economy was a fucking dumpster fire. At least Obama didn't do that.

They are going overboard, but the fact of the matter is, every real policy decision is under intense scrutiny.

Did you know that Obama signed an order allowing the NSA to share UNFILTERED data on US citizens with several US agencies? It was barely reported and the only people I ever heard complaining about it were Berniefags.

They were both good.

One only need look at the chaos we are in now compared to the stability of 2000-2016 to see that centrism is the ultimate redpill.

Extremeism, both left and right is the bane of humanity.

The invisi-Jew behind them.

>Did you know that Obama signed an order allowing the NSA to share UNFILTERED data on US citizens with several US agencies?

I forgot to add, he did this right before he left office.

I hope muslims rape you faggot

Bush is worse. He tricked decent americans that he was on their side but turned out to be a globalist cuck

Obama made it clear he was pro white genocide

Trump isn't scrutinized.
Media is just circlejerking over retarded shit. This is no different from Obongo era.

Everything Obongo did was completely ignored and the media would instead make retarded stories about how Obongo is ''just like us'' because he eats ice cream and some other dumb shit.
Now with Trump they completely ignore everything Trump does and just spin everything he does in his personal life as a negative, like him eating two scoops of ice cream.

It's the same exact thing, except one is negative and other is positive.
If Obongo bombed Syria and scratched his nose while doing it media would report it as ''BREAKING NEWS! President Obongo scratches nose, woah, he is just like us!!!!''
If Trump bombs Syria and scratches his nose media goes ''woah, does Trump have nose cancer, what a fucking crazy person woah what a madman''.

The difference is only superficial.
They're not talking about anything of substance. They're not talking about policies and actions.

>to the stability of 2000-2016
Let me guess, you live in a gated community?

I didn't like Obama but Bush was worse.

Obama either continued or expanded upon Bush Jr policies (Fed, Mideast, Bailtouts) with more emphasis on identity politics.

This with the first line. Bush caused a lot of bullshit, but no one ever seemed to bother criticizing Obama for continuing that shit or doing nothing to undo it, despite promising to undo all of it. In fact, what really was worrying was that a bunch of fuckers wanted to shield him from criticism. Bush damaged everything, Obama promised to fix it, but did nothing to fix them, and gets away with it because of the D after his name.

While I kinda like that people are criticizing trump, there's still the fact that MSM is pretty much being dumb and passing around the whole dumb "Russian hacker" bullshit, and you kinda know that if it were an establishment democrat doing the exact same thing Trump has done, they would be in praise of it, especially if he were black.

Reminder: Obama takes credit for lowering energy prices via frakking and cutting the deficit despit running on "clean energy" and against frakking.

The House of Representivies has the power of spending and cutting the budget. Democrats lost control of the House and Senate back in 2010.

Furthermore, the GOP has controlled majority of state governments which controls redistricting.

The question isn't if Obama is better than Bush Jr at continuing Bush Jr policies.

The answer is Obama was a better candidate than in Hillary in 2008.

I didn't think that W. would lose the title so quickly.

Obama is worse.

Obama, he was a nigger.

The nigger on right!

depends on if you prefer black guy or nazi

otherwise they're the exact same

That look you get when you are asked for your autograph and then they say, "Sorry, I thought you were Tiger Woods..."

Bush:
- Started 2 stupid ass wars that costed lots of lives and cash
- Not the smartest

Obama:
- Promises huge, delivers horribly or nothing
- Media loves him but if you look close he has no real substance, sucks dick and is an appeaser

Both equally incompetent in their own way

Was Obama a president? I can't tell because there is nothing left to show he was.

you really should go back to twitter and 9gag

The only correct answer

king nigger, worst president ever next to FDR

OBama

The productive get rich, the unproductive stay poor

kys

Obama.
Bush wasn't perfect but he wasn't an anti-Western Marxist.

trump of course

then bush

We are still dealing with bush's fuck ups.. (or more likely cheney we attribute to bush)

8 years of Obama is going to give us 8 years of God Emperor (ps Bush Jr is fucking that monkey)

Anti-Trump propoganda
looks like professionally done too
notice how Obama is actually a lighter tone than Dubya and Trump
deep state stuff for sure!!
nice

MSM DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH

OBAMA WAS REALLY BLACK. COVER UP. CNN FAKE NEWS

cool story babe

Obama is a great example. He shows us that no matter how successful a nigger is they will live in government housing.

aaaaaannnnnd /thread

Woodrow Wilson

Women vote and federal reserve

>YES
>TWOO
>SCOOOOOPS
>TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS