"Don't look back in anger"

‘Don’t look back in anger’: Defiant tram-riders sing legendary Oasis anthem as they head home from Manchester One Love concert

Now this...THIS is strength. This is unity. This is Defiance. This is LOVE. This is how you defeat terrorism

THIS IS BRITAIN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573492/Defiant-tram-riders-sing-legendary-Oasis-anthem.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I44HysqQBu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a nation of disgusting sickening cowards

Get out of my thread you vile BIGOT

not enough killed and raped bongs

Are they holding their 5.56 mm love shooters? Must be the modern day cupids.

sickening cunts

Wew lad, I'm in the Natty guard, love the army and our guys. But I'd be 100% on edge seeing them around. They're there for a reason

Is this kit really practical?

Manlets...

THAT POLICE OFFICER IS CARRYING A PAIR OF SCISSORS I LITERALLY CAN NOT EVEN WHAT HAS THE WORLD CAME TO

And it was said that Durkaburka al Muhammed Sadiqmaniq's heart grew three sizes that day, and Islamic terrorism stopped forever. The End.

Is that cop running with scissors?

he needs to bin them

Man the future looks bleak

Please off yourself.

Tactical bayonette

>What a nation of disgusting sickening cowards

Yes a good song always solves the problems
Lmao

She's a qt

Would fug

Meanwhile, Americans were singing a different song.

youtube.com/watch?v=I44HysqQBu0

looks like the future

>Don't be a tizzer, bin those scissors.

BIN

Pathetic

Absolutely pathetic

Do Brits even realize they're just gonna end up with more dead kids if they keep letting the terrorists into the UK?

look like taxi ride victims

Considering we abuse them a lot, I don't think we actually care. Give them a mobile phone and feed them fast food, they are too busy working or watching Britain's Got Talent on TV

>C U N N Y
U
N
N
Y

And it only took a bunch of militarized police all over the street to make you feel safe enough to do so.

Who lets their little girl dress like a whore like that?

Disgusting degenerate trash

England is fucked.

As an EMT. It's a tactical shears. For cutting off clothing to get to a wound site. Or for cutthing through zipties on pouches or locked canisters. You'll see ambulance crews and hospital staff with them.

THIS^^^

>build cage around kitchen
>place females inside

if they keep acting like this after every terror attack, muslims will keep doing them, fucking retards.

the nazis had a plan, so do muslims. infidels are in the way. they don't care if we sing. they don't care if we are nice. In fact, they prefer it. resisting is what they don't want.

is she supposed to be a playboy bunny?

Why? How many people died in that incident there though? 0

Let's compare that to a response in a New York subway. 4 cops rush around the corner and open fire killing the suspect plus 3 on the opposite platform they didn't notice because they only get a few weeks training after high school.

singing songs while they target you and only you. nice one.

>This is how you defeat terrorism

No it isn't.

This is how you continue to get bombed and raped, because there are no repercussions.

>you will see chainmail armored neo-crusaders remove muslims from Europe in your lifetime
Neat

So you're telling me through your images that children in Britain must be accompanied by armed guards. Or else they get attacked ?
The absolute state of your country mate.
Look at it. What did you do ? Where is Angleterre ?

Someone fash-wave this with the caption "Don't look back in anger"

>THIS IS BRITAIN
This is faggotry

>don't look back in anger
Should they look back in happiness?
Friendly reminder that another Oasis song is WonderWALL

See, American Cops would drop his ass in a snap.

this is how you show your enemy that you are ripe for conquering.

We're all faggots now

>nigger criminal dies
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH so sad!

Too far user. Never children.

Doesn't matter to me who's gonna join reality or be slaughtered. At this point convincing brainwashed westerners is impossible, if they wanna die at the altar of diversity so be it.

Garbage

>potatonigger crying about muh police killing criminals

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It feels like we'll never wake up. Society is too apathetic. People don't care about it. We're clearly in the death throes of a civilization. Maybe our future generations will do better. We're done.

It isn't over yet.

This the left in the nutshell." Don't kill bad people for any reason. Criminals, terrorists, violent minorities and even child molesters."

>you will see European crusaders continue to fail to solve the Arab invader problem once again
I think you meant to say this, you have studied history right?

>defiant
Of common sense and reality. Singing songs and getting goosebumps will not stop terrorism, it's a grotesque and cowardly way of sweeping the problem under the rug and regaining a false sense of security, until the next attack.

this sandnigger was actually successful?!
whew...glad I can conceal carry. Shoot that asshat in the femoral and watch him twitch ~6 min later.

>flag
What did he mean by this?

Massively under-rated post

>Britain

hope you like that song, cause you're going to hear it a lot if has become the new post-terroist event anthem.

pic related (england right now)

This is retarded.

Would pulling that flag off hurt?

stabproof vest innit.

adding you to my collection

We need to get those cute kids and that lovely father over here asap! HALP THESE REFUGEEES NOOAAAAA!!!!!

> were getting run over and stabbed to shit
> a-a-at least on the train and in the pub we sing together XXDDD

why are britcucks such feminized faggots? thats why you faggots do after a soccer game.

Fuck off cunt.
HEADS ON A PIKES UPON LONDON BRIDGE, RACE WAR NOW.

sadly theres some truth to that

Why are even discussing Britain ?

It's doomed.

holy shit that's a fucking knight