Chinese people are probably the best immigrants

Chinese people are probably the best immigrants.

First of all, they're god tier when it comes to history, culture and tradition. They're like the Romans of the East. Just take a look at that massive Guan Yu statue.

China is an up and coming superpower so it's better to coexist and prosper together. Leave the East to China while the US maintains the West. Both sides win.

Chinese immigrants don't rob or commit crimes. They become doctors, lawyers, and professors.

There's really no reason to hate on China. They're pretty based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJOBw9fCkeE
michaelturton.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-century-of-humiliation-is.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese people are neat, but you don't want Mainland Chinese, even other Chinese people don't like them

WTF? They're awful tourists, they have no good manners, they shit in the street.

Fuck the chinese, fuck you for liking them

Lel. China is the most corrupt and dishonest place on earth. And so are the chinese.
How screwed up has the moral compass of these people to be in order to kill millions just to sell their organs to foreigners?

Chinese students (the ones actually from China) are some of the most redpilled and conservative I know. Awesome fucking dudes

>Pic related

nice bait

Is your name Wong Lo by chance?

>Chinese people are probably the best immigrants.

They're 100% blackmailable if they have relatives in China.

Didn't some San Francisco politicians have a problem with that a few years ago?

>Leave the East to China while the US maintains the West.

I'm sure the people of Japan will enjoy being a Chinese slave state.

what is this? a monument for ants?

Chink hate thread.

You misspelled Korean

They're disgusting communist squinty-niggers!

But if you want to turn you country communist then go ahead.

Tbh mate the Chinese government are corrupt as fuck and they are dicks for trying to take your islands all the time but when it comes to their policies in Xianjing they're actually pretty smart and when it comes to renewable energy it's hard to fault them. I'm not saying they're the best government in the world but you can't argue with their pragmatism. Also they do have a fairly solid argument when it comes to the South China Sea when you actually look into it

What a tacky statue. Looks like something out of a shitty Chinese MMO.

SINK THE CHINKS
RACE WAR NOW

>China is one perosn

The mayor of SF is a criminal but the chinks want their own kind in power so they vote for him regardless.

There's two Chinese migrant families in my street.

One of those lives here for over 20 years, the other one moved very recently.
They tend to be quite (only days they make quite some noise is on New years eve and Chinese New Year) they pay for all services (we have private security guarding the street) and they're some of the first to pay.
I legit have absolutely no idea what they do to get money, but they have quite some, nice cars, use iphones and such.
Literally never had any kind of troubles with any of them.
They seem like nice people, they also Christian, they attend a Korean Christian church that's like a block away from my street.
This neighborhood is full of asians, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese.

>Chinese people are probably the best immigrants.
>First of all, they're god tier when it comes to history, culture and tradition.
every fucking time

I would say Filipinos make great immigrants as they are hard workers and integrate well

CHINESE ARE THE FUCKING WORST
They are borg-brained soullet retards, even the most successful of them contribute literally nothing to our society outside of slotting into bureaucratic roles which they leverage into middle-upper class lifestyles while reading 0 literature, having 0 empathy, being pathetically anti-creative and anti-empathetic. The Chinese have done and will continue to do UNTOLD damage to Western civilization and it is this argument

>Chinese immigrants don't rob or commit crimes. They become doctors, lawyers, and professors.

that makes them the most insidious, sneaky immigrant group playing a part in the destruction of the West.

why is no one helping

Their arguments concerning the SCS is bullshit. And so too are their ridiculous claims of historical rights over sovereign land.

Yeah but they are Communists.

>one person

Their whole government is corrupt af

Even Xinping is a greedy little faggot who has enriched them self and his family while claiming to combat corruption.

They're soulless dog eating streetshitting yellow niggers.

Hong Kongers are pretty great, but
FUCK MAINLANDERS
They are nigger tier, completely.

Chinks..
>No manners
>Spit & litter everywhere
>Complete absence of aesthetics
>One of the most corrupt government
>Can't even breathe in their own capital
>Like virus, spreads and ruins good parts of the world
>Amazing history and culture, but much like India, is a complete shithole rampant with hellish, consumeristic, robotic people

I've found them to be physically bullying in the West any time they get the chance
Arrogant too
Dirty habits
Ignorant
They lie and cheat as they breathe
Why are you trying to promote them?

Xi is literally exposing corrupt officials every single day

They're shit tier. More educated than Mexicans, but just as corrupt and anti-American. Alot of them are literally spies trying to fuck the US over. Most of the rest are here for nothing but the money.

Of course he is, all the while adding another million or two to his own bank account. He's as corrupt as all of them, even the EU called them out on it (after India raised the issue) concerning the transparency of OBOR.

Chinese people in NYC are:

>cheaters (went to engineering school with them)
>liars
>scammers (will do anything to abuse the system)
>criminals (don't pay taxes, don't file permits, don't follow any rules at all, bribe everyone)

What applies for Chinese people also applies to other 3rd world immigrants. The first and second generation Chinese are also very disgusting people who lack hygiene.

Oh, a China thread. How lovely.

Well the thing is most Chinese mainlanders are only 1-2 generations from being from the peasant class before rising up post cultural revolution. Which explains the uncouth traits you see in many of them still in China and sometimes in the West.

I'd rather have poos
at least they are friendly

what did they mean by this

That's horrifying.

But the're poos too user.

Nice.

damn man you btfo them in every thread

ok

gotta love chinese infrastructure

youtube.com/watch?v=LJOBw9fCkeE

I hope this happens, serves them right

The first wave of immigration is always the best wave, because it's more education and hard working wave.

We do not have the same then.
They are not as bad as baboons and mudslimes, but what do they do ?
They breed, create ghettos ruled by organized crime...sure, lot of them are OK, when they do not live within their communities.
Anyway, they have a country.
And i do not want halfbreeds.
No reason to hate them ?
They are here, uninvited and invading us.
Outbreeding us to extinction.
I fail hard at seeing a bright side to this.

It's all fun and games until you realize that for every 100 of those Chinese immigrants two are North Korean and three are Chinese sleeper cells ready to assassinate the entire presidential line, sabotage military infrastructure, and high jack buildings such as the Federal Reserve and the Pentagon.

she really should have known better than to walk on that particular piece of concrete sidewalk

If China is so great then why are they emigrating?

>Chinese immigrants don't rob or commit crimes. They become doctors, lawyers, and professors.
Your entire post was bullshit, but I'll give you this one.

LEL

although you're lucky if the escalators/elevators don't get you

>builds major city infrastructure out of styrofoam
>expects them to competently attack the government

China is a paper tiger, except they realized tigers were expensive so they found a yak and painted stripes on it

It's actually just a Viet Cong insurgency.

>this is what lies beneath

I live in a small fucking town of 3000 people in the fucking mountains of south Mexico and we have 20 fucking chinks here man, fuck that pest.

Kudos to the bus driver who had his eyes open. He probably saved some lives by stopping.

Chinks are soulless.

>get told floor is unstable
>option one hold child and risk it
>option two walk down the escalator
>i'll take option one for one gook orphan

fuck chinks

No good samaritan laws. If you go and help somebody, but accidentally cause any harm, or you don't help them with the efficiency of a team of doctors, you will be sued for harming them. Plus China apparently has a doctrine of life-long subsidies, so you helping somebody could result you having to pay the victims life expenses until the victims death.

t. Chink

If that's the case then China has to become multicultural too

Chinese people are some of the most obnoxious people on earth
when I was studying in Australia there were loads of them and they were all so fucking annoying.

I'd still take a chink over a subhuman Mexican desu. Don't know why you think you're better than them

Oh christ. i was in such a bad mood before i saw this one but now,
O I AM LAFFIN

Do you seriously believe that? Most analysts already admit the 2003/2003 NY blackouts were caused by Chinese hackers as a live rehearsal for an entire hacked blackout in the United States. That was more than 10 years ago, just think about how much more developed Chinese cyber warfare is. Now you combine that with all the North Korean and Chinese sleeper agents in South Korea, Japan and the USA, and you're fucked. Chinese and North Korean sleeper cells could assassinate the entire presidential line of succession, take over buildings such as WH, Capitol Building, Federal Reserve, the Pentagon, SCJ and so on. They could infiltrate military infrastructure and destroy it. Thousands if not tens of thousands of Chinese and North Korean sleeper agents just waiting for the signal. Now you combine that with the fact that the only US carrier in the Pacific is sitting in Japan when China is already several years into having effective ballistic anti ship missiles, and you have the perfect recipe for Pearl Harbor 2.0. No, comparing this to Pearl Harbor is wrong. China will make Pearl Harbor look like a face slap compared to slow and deadly torture.

Mexican trying to bash Chinks.. There's just no comparison. Chinks make better immigrants. All you guys do is cross the border and become the second rung of niggers.

They really are lesser animals

That's what happens when you build stuff out of trash

What arguments other than MUH CENTURY OF HUMILIATION?
See: michaelturton.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-century-of-humiliation-is.html

kek

Here in Brazil they sell pastel with dog meat.

Let me send you the top 0.5 percent of Mexicans and lets see how that goes, I'm sure the chinks don't let the slaves from the rice paddies leave the country.

and i'm yet to see our buildings or roads collapse like the chink ones, now go fuck yourself chink.

Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Greeks, Italians, Scandinavians, Russians, Etheopians, Filipinos, Secular muslim arabs. All of these immigrant groups are based

>Just take a look at that massive Guan Yu statue
>built in 2011
yeah just like rome, ricedick

>That one dude holding onto the pipe.