twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT:People who caught small pox from tonguing nigger anus daily

talkin bout your mom? l m a o

what he actually looked like

Iraqi people :V

Devereaux did nothing wrong

Sleep tight, my Vozhd'

Not a fan of stalin, but i cant say id do anything differently if i were him

The kikes built a death machine and he took it over and used it on them, and everyone else. With each passsing day my admiration grows.

the only non-degenerate character in this franchise

Nope.

This is now a physical removal thread.
Tune in:
youtu.be/JR85quKbQO4

this,look at this semi-asian fag and laugh

Except be a mass murdering kyke you mean

>"I don't like intellectuals-they represent a closed circle. I like the people because they are broadminded."

nobody has any pictures of mohammed

also oj simpson did nothing wrong the glove didn't fit

Darth Malgus would like to have a word with you.

Leather shrinks in the rain

Homura did nothing wrong
Meduka is wants the Homu dick

that's Ali

Slobo

>waiting for this all along

23rd reply? Faggots wtf

I know right.

Stalin and Hitler should have teamed up to destroy jewish capitalism. Yes, I've seen the graph about jews in the USSR, but by the time Stalin had his way, there was nobody left in the government that had been there originally. He despised global communism and internationalism, and exiled, then later sent a pick-axe through Trotsky's stupid radical skull. Lenin didn't want Stalin taking leadership solely because of his iron will to rule a West-Asian empire full of red-blooded nationalism, and opposition to the radical idea of global communism. Stalin massacred the radical left, the right, and everything except himself. No jew was left after he was through. Once Germany had fallen and a flood of jews entered Russia, he was disgusted and immediately wanted to exile them all to Siberia. He was so shocked when Hitler invaded Russia that he went into hiding and just read literature, paced around his mansion, and drank red wine. He was honestly hoping he and Hitler could defeat western capitalism together.
> After all, the two most ((hated)) men in history just happened to be anti-semites who ran camps and had unique mustaches. Pure coincidence goy
The creativity of jews is truly astounding.