Im a black American and consider myself very conservative. Is this common?

Im a black American and consider myself very conservative. Is this common?

Im not racist, but I do hate many forms of degeneracy.

I dont care if youre arab or persian, but Syrians bother me, mostly because they wont fight for their own land. I dont understand why people from Israel seem to treat everyone as less than them.

I love freedom and as such, i hate unconstitutional laws and agencies.

>Is this common? Also AMA?

>reddit spacing
>Also AMA?

you have to go back, nigger

Born in philly. Fuck off

On the playground was where you spent most of your days?

go back nigger

so what you filthy negro.
go back to Africa.

chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool?

Yes on the monkey bars.

>inb4 chimp.

You're not black Stop larping faggot.

Most niggers are conservative. Liberalism is a white disease.

Nigger

Im a black American and consider myself very nigger, nigger nigger?

nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger

Did i mention BA Philosophy?

>inb4 talking monkey

libra loterica

I love corn bread. Hate watermelon.

I have a flag on my porch.

BASTE BLACK DUDE!

>mostly because they won't fight for their own land

Maybe you should go back and fight for your country as well, filthy nigger.

You're gonna get a lot of hate on Sup Forums, Nigger.

The United States has had African Americans in it since it's founding. Black Americans are more American than most white people in the states. I'm a Europoor who emigrated here in 96. Stop being such a faggot.

Basteee blk duuuuuuddeev praise kek!!
Stormfags!!

Nigger

Oh. Im a veteran. US NAVY

Shrimp dicked loser beta male. You give a horrible name to white people everywhere. I hate you more than any minority.
You make us all look bad.

Traitors first.

Nigger

LMAO BASED BLACK GUY

POST A PIC OF YOU WEARING A MAGA HAT

LMAO DEMOCRAPS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

fuck off reddit stormfag /pol is a CIVIC NATIONALIST BOARD

Fuck off nigger

Yes, you've always been a small minority used as chattel. You don't belong here. Go build your own countries.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone who is American and who isn't you nigger cocksucking faggot?

Uss Wyoming SSBN 742

>Europoor
>calling me a nigger

Boiiii I'm pure. What kind of malfeasance shit mix are you?

>Her derp I'm scottish, and irish, and german, and welsh, and french, and dutch, and swedish, and greek, and italian and russian, and chinese, and cuban, and brazilian.

Nigger
Because he wuz gere as a nigger slave dat meanz ge iz white n amerucan!

Just read and watch everything you can by Thomas Sowell, and you'll be fine.

The kid holding a passport that he earned instead of the faggot who gets on a Mongolian Sheep herding conglomerate and talks about his purity

>passport he earned

The West is for whites. I don't care what you think you've earned. Go build your own countries. We're full.

Muh slavery i am a nigger that you had as slaves dat means dis mines now whitey

*souless ape stare*

We don't fucking want you. Nothing is changing the fact that despite you being an anomaly, you are working with defective hardware that will always regress to the mean. You have no business in white society

This

>a passport makes you American

Gas yourself

fuck off, nigger.

It's more common than you think. Most people in general are conservative but because of the liberal media, politics, etc it's seen as wrong to be a traditional and patriotic person

I am pretty sure the vast majority of american (and african) blacks are extremely socially conservative, eg say women need to listen to men and hate gays, its just that blacks are more likely to be poor and want welfare so vote democrat

>Black Americans are more American than most white people
fuck off nigger loving cuck.

Here's a better breakdown.

nig

>Im not racist
It's not about race, but about multiculturalism. Like urban black culture (which other races copies) and anti authoritarian redneck culture, who are incompatible with a civilized society.

I don't know much about different American cultures. But here, general Islamic culture and the geographically different Danish culture, except for CPH, cannot live "among" each other, but only parallel to each other, which causes distrust.

There is nothing wrong with a multiethnic society, I can mention the Vietnamese who are great to integrate and assimilate.

as you can see here, niggers are just as american as white americans

i dont think anything angers me more than this map.Why cant the shitskins just go back where theyre from. if they were just gone, the jews would lose power too...racewar when?

We are not the same nation nigger, we are tge white race and belong solely to the white race, all this land belongs to us.

you best start believing in race wars, user

you're in one

Not common but we need you!

Just don't trash white identitarian movements and you're good.

Kek fuck off kike

dumb white nationalists claim the acheivments of every white man as their own. A way for retards to feel special.

No, we simply see the results of countries that have your people in them and don't want that to happen here. Go shit up your own countries.

dick size?