Buzzfeed calls Sup Forums BETA

Last thread got taken down by buzzfags who infiltrated Sup Forums mods. So lets continue

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/this-is-the-fake-news-being-spread-about-the-london-bridge?utm_term=.kqo5oEpkn8#.kkeYEgm8RW
archive.is/RJc1q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck them

Bump

Is this news?

Take this shit to Sup Forums

Nope
But to these retards it is
Modsplease delete

Not really, they posted that vid last week. I just saw it now and it was pretty cringy so I thought I'd share.

They actually believe everyone in Sup Forums faps to this

Buzzfag agent? Go tell Laci Green to fuck herself

Buzzfeed is fucking moronic and should be ignored in all instances.
buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/this-is-the-fake-news-being-spread-about-the-london-bridge?utm_term=.kqo5oEpkn8#.kkeYEgm8RW

I identify my gender as a beta, my pronouns are fag, faggot, monkey and kek

>they aren't wrong

>4 pronouns
are you an idiot theirs only 2

Everyone can be on Sup Forums. You get all types of people here so you can't just generalize like that.

Archive pls no shekels for clickbait
archive.is/RJc1q

is got removed because what has this got to do with pol? Post on bant pls

your not norway

>Not identifying as sopa de macaco

You know that this is only to get free publicity from Sup Forums because spergs like you get worked up about it, right? There's a good chance these threads are even being posted by the Buzzfeed """writers""" to increase traffic to their clickbait articles and get some more stuff about "threats being made on Sup Forums against our writers :((" and so on.

Just fucking ignore that trash, they are nothing more than a blog at this point.

please stop erasing my identity as an omega

>Buzzfeed
Who the fuck cares?

>>they aren't wrong
They are most certainly EXTREMELY wrong. Who the actual fuck faps to shit like that?? I said this on the other thread, Sup Forums draws better anime chicks for the sake of memes and they don't get paid shit, while buzzfeed couldn't afford a better artist to draw a character that the supposed beta user is fapping to.

Sup Forums doesn't have this low standards when it comes to waifus, I swear the image attached is cuter than the one buzzfeed came up with

Fuck off faggot no one cares

Bitch get your shit straight, we're omega, outcasts of the decadent civilization. Fuck the betas.

This post was made by a buzzfeed employee trying to force their garbage to go viral on le epic Sup Forums and get more views (=shekels). They've been spamming it across multiple boards for the past week.

Sage, hide, and report folks.

This, report, sage and move on. The OP is probably a buzzfeed (((contributor)))

didnt this thread just get deleted?

Buzzfeed knows they fucked up when even tumblr said their video was awful.

Buzzfeed agent here. AMA