Poland annexing Germany when?

Poland annexing Germany when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k&t=26s
youtu.be/ht9BCrnpM2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are there still people Living on the Polish/German border who still claim the other countries land? Like People on the Polish side claiming German land, and People on the German side claiming Polish land? Is there tension on those border towns?

>People on the German side claiming Polish land?
sometimes I think Germans and Jews have claims for some lost property, but it's no big territorial claims

there are barely any germans left in those areas,

Why would we want to? Let them clean up their roach infestation on their own.

Property claims from individuals mostly.

germans got kicked the fuck out after world war 2

I've never seen any Pole who seriously claims more German land. They know that even the current borders give them lots of lands they have no claim on. There are Germans who want these lands back, but mostly just personal property like farms.
I know a few who simply sell everything here and buy huge estates in eastern Poland.

This would be awesome if it happened

litterly never they are to weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k&t=26s

>no claim

Good riddance, fuck germany. better kill all germans right after so they don't mix with poles.

that would be bad for poland, all these fucking criminal minoritys would flood into poland

the funny part of that pic is that the russian man is the only guy alive of his whole city after the war

meanwhile, in real world your society collapses under crushing weight of your sins, guilt, and shitskins while Poland is ok

Pretty shit claim, but then again, your Greatest Ally's one to the entirety of its territory is far weaker.

yikes

can native westerners like me move to poland when our societys collapse thanks to the leftist wankers?

how are original boundaries at the very beginning of European nation-states a weak claim. Polish people literally settled this land and had it taken from them through partitions

are you catholic?

Hopefully never. Having territories filled with violent and dumb natives is a bad idea as shown by history.

kurwa mac NO, fuck off theyre full

You can find maps like that for any place, But Stettin is still German, there is nothing Polish in that city's history.

Everybody with EU citizenship can go. Enjoy.

i believe in god without a religion. but willing to become whatever form of christianity is required if the west collapses.

Not soon enough.

i doubt poland would leave its border open if civil wars break out in west europe. eu or not.

Just buy some property and rent it out. That should be enough to come there later.

they have more space then us dutchies, +- 15 years waiting list for homes here.
thank god i was able to buy a home. renters are screwed.

never

cool, il remind myself of that if tension starts rising to a critical level.

>15 years waiting list for homes here.
So most people only rent?

just curious how many germans got killed vs how many russians in ww2

Poland and Deutschland look so cute kissing each other like that.

Roman Catholicism or Eastern Orthodox is acceptable, belief in God without practicing is not
enjoy if you decide to come here
>implying we won't instantly seize any and all foreign owned stuff in case of civil war in your country over "security issues"

just google it?

no, too few affordable living spaces in the renting sector.
our government also been discouriging home owning in the past few years because the EU goes MUH DEBT per capita.

Why does Hitler get Sudetenland AND Prussia?

Why would we? The only part we could be potentially interested in is the Konigsberg, but as it is now it's not even german anymore.

>Why would we?
justice?
revenge?
to save white people from opressive government who evicts them to create place for muslim invaders?
take your pick, destroying germany is a good thing, they are all evil

>Leopard 2A(+whatever version) blocks their path

The original Slavic inhabitants of that region now sing praises to their Germanic heritage.

And it wasn't the partitions. We lost those lands in the High Middle Ages. Some due to wars, some due to parcellation.

best map

>You can find maps like that for any place, But Stettin is still German, there is nothing Polish in that city's history.

Then your knowledge of the history sucks. The settlement founded by slavs, for the first 200 years it was in polish hands most of the time, after that also mostly slavic.

Also, Berlin was founded by slavs. Sure, not poles, but that says lots about how historically "german" some parts of germany are.

that is good map, we finally have common border!

>buy huge estates in eastern Poland
you mean eastern Poland or former east Prussia?

we use the same tanks as Germans

hopefully soon

i'm not looking forward to bordering a caliphate in 30 years or so

we got like 20 of those that still work.

i ever form a great germanic empire, i will resurrect prussia as its capital state.

You mean reconquista crusade?
It will probably start in Germany or Austria.

Plot twist: Germans sold us most of their working tanks.

>how 2 turn Europe into a 3rd world shithole in one simple step

good luck retaking Królewiec from Ruskies

You schould give us something like same rights or something for old time sake

Poland lol

Soviet casualties were way higher despite them fighting with all the supply routes and most of the figthting was in their territory. Whole soviet army was up against just a part of the Wehrmacht. If it would have been an actual 1v1 where both armies would have fought with full capacities against each other then Moscow would have been captured in less than 4 weeks.

aww you are still tsundere after all this time

You aren't the ancestors of all Slavs!
Germany was a federation of Germanic, Slavic and Celtic people. At no point was Germany a nation only of Germanic people and not even Hitler claimed that.

Both. Everywhere were good farmland with access to the EU market is cheap.

wrong map kiddo

There's no Polish cland to German land. There's only East Germany, known as Poland atm. But that problem should be fixed soon.

The question is also ridiculous. Poland is like what Mexico is to you. The just officially live on our gibs and legally work on our fields. And their hookers are cheap. Good place for sex tourism.

"Saddle the horses, Mateusz! It's pay back time!"

Our army likes to tell everybody how shitty everything is to pressure the government for more money. Especially the left has to be shamed into a higher defence budget.

>This is what germans believe

russia will be part of greater germania. we belong to the same species.
we just need to solve our political differences.

A greater germania would be pro germanic, pro scandinavian and pr russia and pro nort east europe.

and the rest can go fuck itself.

Treason is in your blood

Best Map

That pic ruined my fucking day

let him
it is final delusions of dying brain
his leftism and delusions of grandeur are killing him

>justice?
>revenge?
Doesn't matter in politics. All that's important is our well-being

>to save white people from opressive government
They need to save themselves either by overthrowing the government or migrating to better places.

>take your pick, destroying germany is a good thing, they are all evil
Now you sound like a nigger being butthurt about colonialism and slavery.

Get back to your cuckshed, Sadiq!

Poland is ironically more white than Germany. Poland deserves it. At least they will salvage some of the former identity of Germany.

that would be the ultimate unexpected twist of history

We never had any clay further west than now, hence no at least not on our side. Watch this, it will tell you about the Polish German border
youtu.be/ht9BCrnpM2k

man how times change, i remember the 90ies after the walls came down in berlin, i thought to myself, those polish are a weird old fasioned bunch.

But my respect is growing, i wish we had your government.

You must being your own woman and I am fine with that as long as you learn the language, work and vote for right wing parties

He isn't exactly wrong though. Had it been a real 1v1, Soviets would have their assess handed to them. OR at the very least it'd be an inconclusive end with a cease fire and Russia losing some land (probably eastern Poland as they didn't really have to put any effort to take it, with our whole army busy on the west).

>All that's important is our well-being
this is where you are wrong
leftist believe exactly what you said, and guess what, now they care about shitskins well being, so rapes are ok now
I thought red and white blood cells but ok, I will check for treason next time I donate
>russia will be part of greater germania. we belong to the same species.
if you consider yourself russian rape baby then sure
otherwise not at all
different language, culture, religion, history, worldview, different everything
you cannot even drink as much vodka as russians without dying

What is Africa Corps?
What is the western front?
It is always these countries which were almost inrelevant in ww2 commenting sutff like this. "Lol Germany was so bad in ww2 despite fighting multiple super powers at the same time. :DDD" You probably also believe the gas chambers were real. Go back to The_Donald.

>Had it been a real 1v1
we would've defended ourselves for way longer or even won because russia would never backstab us
oh wait 1v1 is a meme

i do all that stuff here already, so i am good!
if the west turns its back on me, i wont stick up for it.

i wont die fighting for libtards in a war caused by libtards.

was meant for

Not going to happen.

Poland exist only because the krauts are mercifull

i only dont learn polish yet, but shouldnt be too hard, its kawaii german, kurwa!

>if you consider yourself russian rape baby then sure
otherwise not at all
yeah seriously, wtf dude.

When will your butthurt finally be over? It is not like we implemented communism for 50 years in your country or killed 1/3 of citizens like Germans did to us
Wilno was like 70% full of poles back then

>because russia would never backstab us
Get off the proxy, Olgyno

Nice map.

Have you seen how much Germany had stagnated in it's "swift" blitzkrieg attack?
A 1v1 Germany vs. Russia, even if Germany would win, would still be a huge loss for the german army and it would take a shitload of time for them.

What is 1v1? You'd have to pass through other territories and take wast territories on your own, the only reason you even could do anything to begin with is because of your allies, that you had gathered through out the years.
>"Lol Germany was so bad in ww2 despite fighting multiple super powers at the same time. :DDD"
Oh, the ironing retarded blind assumption without even taking the time to think about what you're saying. Go back to history class in school and re-learn why Germany was able to even start a war to begin with.

And the best part is that it is true. I never seen any non White kid in Warsaw, and I have been living here for 25 years

Red pilled

>leftist believe exactly what you said, and guess what, now they care about shitskins well being, so rapes are ok now
Seems to me like you are just contradicting yourself, fampai.
The left let's refugees in because ideological utilitarianism. They claim it's a just thing to sacrifice 1000 europeans to save 10000 refugees because "all lives are equal".
What I'm advocating is national egoism. It's the opposite of utilitarianism. Let 6 billions refugees die to save one of our kin.

it will be glorious and protect our species for as long as humanity exists.
and every form of marxism will be illigal.

I live on the border and the only problem we have are krauts driving here with their junkers, making wild dumps under cover of the night. Bastards, no respect for the nature.

How's life in Latvia, Ivan?

i'd rather let finns genocide all those tartar fucks and be done with it.

How's life in Germany, Abduhl?

No, I'll say again: How is life in Latvia, Ivan? Have you sold your ass already to the tourists? Don't spread your AIDS.

>we would've defended ourselves for way longer or even won because russia would never backstab us

We wouldn't, at the point russia made their move, it didn't really matter anymore. We had virtually all our forces in the west anyway, expecting the main attack from there (and rightfully so).

What could've realistically extended our defences was if our "allies" didn't push us into ceasing our late-august mobilization. Because of them at September 1st we only had about 2/3 of out planned forces. We literally didn't put extra 250-300k soldiers to fight just because England and France decided that us preparing for defense was too provocative.

We still wouldn't have won but the fighting could've gone for much longer, possibly guilttripping france to actually move their asses.

o yes the tartars will be kicked out.
they arent aryan.