>CNN
archive.is/LCn6M

>CNN
Post a real source nigger. I ain't giving those shills any clicks

>Oklahoma
>posts Orlando

he is white but looks like a spick... its also Orlando not okie dumbfuck

This are you fucking stupid sir

What constitutes a real source? Can a Jewish owned publication be considered real?

Only 5? Black.

It's the fookin canadians supremacists

My bad I was in a rush I must have typed it by accident

Probably a white guy

Cue "see white christian men are more dangerous than muslims!!!" Even though the guy was probably an atheist

Another angry white man for Trump to ignore?

>Thread title says Oklahoma.
>Cnn says Orlando

doesn't matter to these faggots. They don't understand the difference between killing in the name of your religion and just being a certain religion and killing others for other reasons. If he didn't say "PRAISE GOD, I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL YOU NON-BELIEVER" then you can't compare this shit to Islamic inspired attacks.

The fuck? Isnt this the third one today?

It's just angry antisocial basement dwellers, who are mostly white.
No problem with Christianity here, every white shooter has been a reject and an outcast

This wasn't a Muslim tho

>Monday morning, he pointed his gun at a new, temporary employee and told her to leave, Demings said.
dunno why but that made me laugh

Black person. It's obvious.

UK: 7 dead, world news.
USA: 5 dead, nobody surprised. A better day in Chicago.

It was a Muslim in UK which is easier to explain and cause controversy over
When a non muslim does it there are more questions more interesting motives

>Neumann Jr.

He's a white guy of German descent.

This man was witnessed running from the scene of the crime.

Black people have targets, rival gang members, drug dealers, cops etc. They don't go to WORK and shoot at random.

I hate this meme

>Criminal record includes
>DUI
>Marijuana possession
>Violent altercations in the work place
How did he get the gun with a criminal record?

One day he's gonna get kicked off MDE or something else and he's gonna lose it and kill a bunch of people and everyone will.think it's a joke

Wow, they wasted *no time* getting his photo at the top of the article, and they even mentioned that he's a veteran in the title.

clickorlando.com/news/shooting-investigated-at-warehouse-in-orange-county

>Muh "background checks only make it harder for law abiding citizens"

>oklahoma title
>orange county photo
>orlando link
top kek

I WAS IN A RUSH I TYPED THE WRONG THING

>John Robert Neumann Jr.
Yeah he's white

> Was fired
> DUI and weed charges
> Jr.
Yeah, nigger. Even ignoring the lack of details about the shooter or picture.

interesting

sounds like a MK-ULTRA victim

>ex-military

So that's why I was late to work. I work around the corner of this place. Fuck that guy my boss got angry at me.

It's cool man.

Florida does seem to be a magnet for happenings, between this and the Orlando night club, there was also the attack at the Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood airport in the past year.

/Okie/ here. Fuck you, OP.

kek that reminds me of Enemies Foreign and Domestic. The first part is here: enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/excerpts/beginning.html

Looks hispanic to me.

> Oklahoma

autism.

probably because there's been so many happenings that it's getting worn out...

>American education doesn't even cover America

||buzzfeed.com^
||cnn.com^
||msnbc.com^
||foxnews.com^
||cbs.com^
||huffingtonpost.com^
||huffpo.com^
||thedailybeast.com^
||vicenews.com^
||vice.com^
||washingtonpost.com^
||wp.com^
||theguardian.com^
||theguardian.co.uk^
||npr.com^
||nbc.com^
||abc.com^
||cbs.com^
||mic.com^
||theintercept.com^
||vox.com^
||correctrecord.org^
||facebook.com^

safe space?

Previously arrested for marijuana possession.

>smoking the herbal jew

it really doesn't desu. The "American Education" meme is not a meme

are we expected to believe that looks like a white man?

Except we already have background checks you retarded turbonigger. Any gun shop clerk on his first day would never have sold this guy shit

they've gotta take people's attention away from muzzies running people over in trucks somehow

HES WHITE YASSSSS

(((Neumann)))

who dun diddit?

Why is Orlando, Florida so dangerous? Redpill me on Orlando, there's been a BUNCH of shit that has gone down there over the past year or so.

Not serious crimes. Maybe enough to prevent a concealed carry permit, but not to be ineligible to get a gun

Ugh, white people at it again.

Not even a headline buddy
People wanna see the Muslims kill

True, make a false equivalence. I expect lots of crocodile tears from muslimes on this one.

AUTISM OVERLOAD

I clicked on the link for the video, got it, and fucked off

You, on the other hand, REEEEEEEEEEE'd over it being on CNN and the text. You don't have to read shit, the video's the only important thing and that video is the same everywhere

Blacks
Going to work

Pick one

Another white psychopath, wow..
Lie----> I wasn't expecting that

it happened fucking hours ago and you were in a rush to post a thread on Sup Forums? did you just get home from school there kiddo?

heh so you noticed his shirt?

Yeah, two attacks of peace in a row aren't good for the narrative.

(((german)))

I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS A WHITE AUTIST

lol that would be funny

When he finally does flip out and kill a bunch of people, No one believes it lol

The worst of everyone is in Orlando, shitty tourists, redneck gun nuts, magapedes, niggers, Muslims, super slutty girls that will fuck anything except the basement dwellers who end up shooting up their workplace and getting obsessed with singers and killing them too

PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE

And Disney World in middle of all this!

That's the shitty tourists part

Well since he shot up his former work place he is white, niggers dont work.

Eh! the hosers know shut it down there bud

I'm from Orlando. It's actually pretty nice. Pretty much everything you said about Orlando is false or could be applied to any other US city.

>white
>brown eyes
really makes me think

its in Florida the most fucked up state in America you can't defend it.

COULTER'S LAW

>See this first on Facebook trending
>Read comments
>Guardian, MSNBC, the rest
>"OH BUT BECAUSE HE'S WHITE THIS WON'T BE TERRORISM"
>"OH IT'S GUN VIOLENCE BUT WE NEED TO BE WARY OF OUR RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN EXTREMISTS"
>"YEAH BAN REFUGEES THAT'LL KEEP US SAFE MMHMM"
>"SORRY TO BE INSENSITIVE ACROSS THE POND BUT YOU YANKS NEED GUN CONTROL OR YOU NEED TO RECOGNIZE THIS AS TERRORISM AND STOP YOUR CHRISTIAN EXTREMISTS TOO"
>Hundreds of fucking likes
>On unconfirmed events that by every account seems to be legitimate workplace violence by a psycho who literally could have killed that many people in the room with a knife
>Random angry psychotic attack
>Compared to coordinated, planned, built-up-and-prepared strikes by defined religious extremists
>Claimed for their religion
>Terrorized and locked down one of the largest, most famous cities in the world
>Meanwhile nobody gives a fuck about the north end up in Winter Park and everyone's still going to school or Disney because this was localized
>It's equivalent because we're liberal and we have to be tolerant and make a point!
>Religion isn't the problem except when we say it's Right-Wing Christian Extremists™ and it's also guns' fault
>Terrorism has no religion
>Also let's bitch about Drumpf the cheeto monster a bit too

Some days, I don't even feel like getting out of bed anymore. I'm just sick of this planet. If we all had to die in nuclear fire, I think I'd be fine with that if it took all of these indelibly monstrous, foolish fucking idiots with us.

Aside from my overdramatic rage, I'm fucking speechless.

most obvious false flag we've seen yet

no it can not.

At least go down starting a civil war user

>Can we guess the race?
pic related
>not black
>not muslim

You people are literally ring-wing SJWs. What do you want them to do? They will put photos of the perpetrator, they aren't trying to protect you or your race.

The eternal Floridian

No real news sauce, plus it takes at least 25 dead to be an actual event in the USA. Anything less is a daily occurrence.

>CNN
op gets more you's than CNN gets views

>UK: 7 dead, world news.
>USA: 5 dead, nobody surprised. A better day in Chicago

In Japan we have a saying about this sort of thing

No doubt the left was salivating for this kind of event after two consecutive strikes of peace.

Wew lads, the Ramadanathon is in overtime!

clearly it was a false flag

See Coulter's Law.

It's worse in Europe, they won't show the image at all, and obfuscate his race with "a Swedish man who had originally immigrated from Somalia" etc.

When I first saw Zimmerman on TV, I thought, "why is that white guy trying to look hispanic?" Oh...

that nigga light black

Why do you say that?

Dark-skinned white males!

Meanwhile a Sudanese nigger shoots uo cops in Melbourne and even called the news and claimed responsibility for ISIS and the cop interviewed by the news didn't release any details of the attacker and deflected all questiond related to terrorism. Remember, you're only innocent until proven guilty if you're a shitskin terrorist apparently.

Also they authorities such experts on islahm that they always know whether an attack was true islahm or not. (It never is.) Even when the attacker says he does everything for ahllah and wants us to stop bombing his "caliphate" or whatever.

Side note, I really want to visit the Outback.

clearly a white wetback

which is?

fired 3 years ago from an rv company. why would he do this all of sudden, why would he care that he was fired from a shitty job.

former military, so seems plausible this was just an operation.

probably gets put into reverse witness protection program relocated and a sum of money.

Obama still has contacts within govt so probably funded by soros and planned by FBI.

also information and photo given about him way too fast, they couldn't have known what they got unless they knew about it beforehand

and we all thank you for sharing it, worthless nip.

>Some days, I don't even feel like getting out of bed anymore. I'm just sick of this planet.
get away from it all. don't use the internet. go fishing/hunting/hiking. take a break, man. breath some fresh air.

this I didn't bring my laptop or phone when on vacation and had a great time. too bad the tour guide I had was a communist who kept saying we all need to go to university so we can become tolerant.

also said
>we need to preserve our culture
>we need to welcome immigrants and refugees