Europe needs a Second Amendment

Europeans should be allowed to carry weapons to defend themselves.

Trump was right. To bloodthirsty jihadis, Europe is a heavenly slaughterhouse full of unarmed infidels. At the music club Bataclan in Paris, people had to watch their friends and partners suffer unspeakable horrors. The jihadis tortured people with knives, men and women had their genitals stabbed, and some victims had their bellies cut open and their intestines pulled out before they were executed. The unarmed citizens were powerless against the jihadis.

During the jihad attack on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi in 2013, the jihadis “removed balls, eyes, ears, nose. They get your hand and sharpen it like a pencil then they tell you to write your name with the blood. They drive knives inside a child’s body.”

Interpol Secretary General Ronald Noble warned after the attack:
>“Societies have to think about how they’re going to approach the problem. One is to say we want an armed citizenry; you can see the reason for that.”

Armed citizens in Europe? Here is what the head of the Swiss army, Lieutenant-General André Blattmann, thinks:
“>The threat of terror is rising, hybrid wars are being fought around the globe … migration flows of displaced persons and refugees have assumed unforeseen dimensions,” Blattmann says as he advises people to arm themselves: “those not already armed as part of the Swiss Army reserve [should] take steps to arm themselves.”

After a string of terror attacks during the summer of 2016, Czech president Miloš Zeman said:
>“I really think that citizens should arm themselves against terrorists. And I honestly admit that I changed my mind, because previously I was against [citizens] having too many weapons. After these attacks, I don’t think so [anymore]”.

Video: Club-wielding migrants attacking French citizen. Luckily for him, he was a plainclothes police officer, and therefore armed.
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita.
archive.is/mGdgV#selection-4167.0-4167.11
youtu.be/IULSD8VwXEs
youtube.com/watch?v=vqQdc0mX1_c),
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4)
archive.is/mGdgV#selection-1275.0-1275.11
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
gatestoneinstitute.org/7088/germany-weapons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a continent filled with shitskins
>let's throw in some extra guns

but muh "CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS CAN ALREADY GET THEIR HANDS ON GUNS" - yeah that's why they used a fucking Hertz truck and butter knives

No they really don't, Crime rates are so low because of the high standart of living and higher average iq, Introduxing guns will only increase murder and robbery numbers, not significantly, but it will still increase them. Introducing guns is not necessary.

Zeman points to Israel’s gun laws as an example. Being surrounded by Islamic countries and being Jewish, Israel has more experience with fighting Islamic terrorism than any other country. One successful lifesaving strategy is to allow trained citizens to carry firearms. For this reason, terror attacks are regularly stopped by civilians before too many innocents are hurt. Compared with Denmark, which has some of the toughest laws on weapons (you are not even allowed to own a pepper spray), Israel has three times fewer deadly accidents with firearms. And three times fewer gun related deaths than France, Finland and Austria – all countries where civilians are not allowed to carry in public.

We should start by allowing our officers and soldiers to bear their guns in their free time. They are professionals, and by allowing them to be armed when off duty, we would instantly multiply our societies’ protective force.

But even that will not be enough. The Islamic State has just issued a new order: faithful Muslims must attack the infidels in the only place where all families should feel safe – in our own homes. The police cannot be everywhere, and people must be able to stand their ground.

The Europeans need a Second Amendment. The only question is, how many innocent unarmed people will be slaughtered before lawmakers will be forced to allow people to defend themselves against this deadly menace that has been allowed into our countries by ignorant politicians, the anti-national EU, and the Islamic-dominated UN, all aided by a cowardly press that so willingly hid the inconvenient truths until it was too late?

And AK-47s, while you cucks can't even use pepper spray.

See part 2

>Introduxing guns will only increase murder and robbery numbers, not significantly, but it will still increase them. Introducing guns is not necessary.
PROOFS? Never happened in any country that did it. It seems to have no correlation at all, at that. Are thais samrter than the burmese? Are yemenites smarter than Indonesians?

>r#ssia
truly a mongrel nation

Compare americas Murder rate with europes, even if you look at the whit only stats America has more murders. Look i can see the Reason for a 2nd ammendmend in a Multicultural society, but in a White society it doesnt really have a place, it will only amplify the crazy people.

I'd very much like to have the 1st ammendment first. I think it would be nice to not go to jail for saying that you dislike what's in the quran.

itt, eurofags prove once again that they are faggots who can't grasp the basic idea of gun ownership.

America's most dangerous cities all have tough gun laws, their safest cities are filled to the teeth with firearms.
Now, the US has always had larger crime rates, for several reasons (always had large immigration, and male single immigrants are known to commit more crimes, probably has larger number of big cities than all of europe combined, shares a border with Mexico and is close to central america -aka most violent America-, has far more gangs than europe, and organized crime is more bold than normal crime, etc).
Show me that american cities with more restrictive gun laws are safer, you can't. Show me that the US got more dangerous as the number of guns increased, you also can't.

And your society isn't white anymore, Ahmed. Wake the fuck up.

b-but free speech is dangerous in a h-homogeneous white society goy, if you don't have 12% blacks you should let the government to tell you what to do, say and carry, they just want what's best for you, so much that they're even importing muslims to enrich you, unlike those redneck yankees with their backwards ways

The middle East really isn't more?

Pic related

Terrorism and wars don't count as homicide, and they have strict penalties for crimes (even non-crimes are strictly punished), besides being very tribalistic and not attacking their own.

Well the towns that have strict gun laws tend to have democrats running them and blacks inhabeting them, look i dont mean to say guns largely increase murder rates, but they do make it harder for police to operate etc..
I think the best solution for homogeneous countrys is to have strict gun laws, because there is just no reason to introduce guns to a peacefull country.

If they can get their hands on weapons easily so do normal citizens.

>france 50-75 guns per person
>spain 10-30 guns per person

there must be a couple hillbillies owning several hundred hunting rifles and shotguns around, because in any slightly urbanized area no one has shit, and access is not easy

All the talk about illegal arms is bullshit. I'm from Bosnia and we have a shit ton of illegal arms. Gun violence is quite rare.

Well keeping peace is always harder than disturbing it, just because you can stop a terrorist or school shooter quicker doesnt mean you wount end up with more casualties in the end.

So if someone starts shooting people in the streets and there is no police around. Would there be more casualties if someone shoots that guy within 20 seconds or less?

it's even harder in most countries

cucks think if you make a law saying "no gunz plz" ahmed will just go "wtf I hate europe now" and fuck off back to the middle east

Of course this incident will end up with less casualties, but you will have more mass shootings.

dafuq is going on in greenland?

let me redpill you on eurocucks

1. They don't think taking responsibility for their own lives and working is important, and are also deterministic cucks

I'm going to tell you this again, Bosnia has a shitload of guns, grenades and even rocket launchers from the last war. Gun violence is extremely rare. And if someone wants to kill a bunch of people gun restrictions won't stop that.

(You)
2. They love daddy government even though he's an abusive father who tells the migrant kids next door to rape his kid and them beats the fuck out of him whenever he tries to complain about it.

3. They hate free speech and think not being offended is a right. One of the reasons why they cuck so hard for islam

4. They don't care that much about being cuckolds.

They're injuns and high on alcohol in a very cold place with nothing to do

can you source your claim, i cant find any stats on bosnisas gun related homocide rate.

Well according to wikipedia your gun ownership is nearly half that of germany, so maby you can explain that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

This is just SAD, what happened to Europe

Because they don't have any honor. That's why Arabs love Germany/Sweden/France, weak men.

that's legal, he's talking illegal
5. They're all globalists who ask the UN what to do instead of acting like men.

SFOR, tried to disarm us. Many illegal weapons left over it's impossible to count them, I personally have two AK's and a pistol.

6. They're a bunch of cultural relativists (and probably oikophobes too) who think Ahmed's culture of raping his 5 year old male neighbor in Afghanistan is not inferior to theirs

Well if you cant count them we cant really argue that point.

Lets argue my other point, what is your reasoning for intruducing a lot of guns into a precefull white country. Lets take iceland as an example.

How many of them are commited with a legally owned firearm though?

I think there is a Crowder video on that.

Sadly, you are correct Ameribro.

We need more responsible gun-owners.

Well i think the illigal gun ownership amongs whites is pretty low, like i said if you dont take in to account anything but white people you still end up with a higher Murder rate.

But please like the crowder video

Did you not see OP's pic?

Switzerland has a shit ton of weapons, I don't see much gun violence in Switzerland

And there are other issues too, like being fedora-tippers who hate Christ but suck mohammad's cock, being moral relativists who have no coherent set of values based on which to criticize islamic barbarism in any meaningful way, and on it goes.

But these should show you why americans are less cucked than the US (even though their liberals might be the cuckedest of all, at least they have close to half their people fighting against it, while eurocucks are almost 100% cucked)

Any society that sees as it's priority making sure people are fined for misgendering than stopping terrorism is on it's way to the morgue.

I'd be taking those thug blacks out first
Blacks kill because they're stupid
Muslims less likely to do so but they have to go too

Atheists were the FIRST people to BTFO Islam and SJW bullshit, while the Pope is washing the feet of Muslims and holding services in Arabic.

Iceland is already on the top 15 countries with the most guns en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita.

It's just that they can't use it for shit and are all mentally cucked to hate firearms and self-defense.

iceland has 10% population of bosnia, and >1% population of germany, so it's not an argument

bosnia has very anxious population loaded with weaponry that's left from war and gradually upgraded because people like to have weapons
>in case of war
despite it's illegal

Pozdravljam brata ovom prilikom

All Countrys tha allow private gun ownership are firs world countrys, they are not first world countrys because they have guns.

Well Switzerlands Gun Murder rate is 3 times that of Germany,
archive.is/mGdgV#selection-4167.0-4167.11
But Switzerland is a better country than germany, so the overall murder rate is lower.

they have the same amount of Privately owned weapons as Germany

I only jumped to Iceland because illegaly obtaining a weapon there is pretty much impossible, please give another example instead, and if you cant provide any clear number i really cant argue with you about that.

otpozdrav! kako je?

>any clear number
listen kid, the world doesn't revolve around numbers and statistics although they come handy in argumentation and for academic penis envy, essentially numbers of guns counted comes handy in situations where some retard shouts out loud his current political/religious shit in order to commit mass murder, by the simple rule - the more the merrier, meaning - more people have guns, the less is probability of such idiotism, the less - you live in culturally enriched society free of hate where you subcontracted your own freedom to state controlled freedom for practical reasons, get over with it. You probably have a richer life, but it comes with at the small fee of constant terror, learn to live with it or buy a gun.

Dobro je hvala na pitanju. Pusti ovog Nijemca, imam osjecaj da ovaj nema ni zere mozga.

glupi svabo, samo brojevi i statistika, nema pojma o stanju na terenu

I really hope it was this one Hans.

youtu.be/IULSD8VwXEs

My point is - take us for example (or like Switzerland, I don't want brag, just prove a point).
Very high gun ownership amongst populace, yet very small crime and virtually zero with legally owned weapons.

Somebody here mentioned Island, not sure if it were you, anyway - of course they will have no crime, they are a tiny nation of white people bpund to live together. It is different, when you have a populatipn of 300 million.

Constant Terrorism is an Overstatement, but i agree, i was talking about a white community, surrendering your Right to own guns to the state then really makes sense when you dont fear tyranny and dont want to get shot.

But i will probably buy a gun in the future

And that's precisely why atheists are more likely to be commie sjws (even Molyneux admits it youtube.com/watch?v=vqQdc0mX1_c), why they voted less for Trump than the majority of americans (guess who voted for him: evangelicals, mormons, the few catholics who go to church), why they're a bunch of cucks except for czechia, why europe becomes more cucked as it becomes more fedoraistic, why they are more multiculturalist and love islam more, etc. Let's not forget almost all of Geert's money came from americans, for ex, and that americans cared far more about not giving France to Macron than the French did.

Fuck, when you count only religious jews, even they are more based than fedoras (and generally too youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4)

A few poltards do not represent the majority at all.

they have a little bit more, probably on the 2nd digit, and this is still more than most countries in the world, yet no more violence

>the world doesn't revolve around numbers and statistics
t. muslim intellectual

>when you dont fear tyranny

tyranny is constant threat, if you don't cut branches in your garden, one day you'll end up in jungle

same thing goes for the govt, and best protection is to buy chainsaw/gun (depending whether it's gardening or government)

>VOX

>All Countrys tha allow private gun ownership are firs world countrys
This is clearly false. Uruguay and islamic countries are up there, and they're all generally safer or as safe as their unarmed neighbors. Paraguay is a very poor shithole and they're safer than most countries in south america even having more guns than most of us. Thailand is well armed and quite safe. Fuck, even Lybia.

Well I did "disprove" the switzerland thing, see You have half our gun ownership rate but still twice the amount of gun relatet murder
archive.is/mGdgV#selection-1275.0-1275.11

what do you mean by "2nd digit"

Well i cant argue with that, if you genuently fear tyranny your best bet is to own guns, i agree.

>tfw green in both
>no Muslims
feels Goodman

0.0y, like 0.01 larger

you eurocucks should look into gunsmithing if your right to own a gun is being denied. It's not hard but it's not for a NEET, you need a 70 dollar welder and welding safety gear probably another 20 bucks.

I get it now

Argentina makes me doubt about how reliable your map is.

he has some other vids on this too, he's a cuck but some vids are good

Did you watch the video?

Sorry, didn't chceck the statistics, and was trying to compare it to the states, rather then Germany.

Either way, there is no real proof legal gun ownership = bigger crime rate, so what is the problem. It is not a question whether we need them or not (of which I believe we do btw), but whether having them has any real downsides.

Exactly. I used to like him, but goddamn is he a fucking neocon...

It is a question of freedom and taking responsibility and power over your own life vs being a submissive mind-controlled lemming but let me tell you, 1776 will commence again
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

Argentina is relatively safe and has a large number of hunters (at least compared to us).

I know people who go there to hunt. The entire country isn't Buenos Aires

Its not illegal to own a gun you have to be a "sport shooter" for one year to get the right to buy a gun.
well then they still have less guns than we do, and a higher murder rate.
Muslim countrys doesn't disprove me, all of them have low murder rates, only some have high private gun ownership.
Paraguay i agree proves you right, but Venezuela and guyanna prove me right.

or getting the 3d-printed guns to actually be good

>youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

the bat is still in its packaging with the baseball under the handle kek

but yes dear god do I want gun rights

My point is that guns do not make countries more dangerous, because criminals don't give a flying fuck about gun laws. And keep in law this map is old. Venezuelans got disarmed and the country has just become an even worse shithole since them (and Maduro armed commie guerrillas to fight against the people, so the other part of the 2nd ammendment applies here, to keep a free state)

It's far more about laws,
cucked mentality and impunity. Although when it comes to terrorism (instead of crime), the article mentions european authorities saying having more guns would help. At least in the hands of policemen.

Pic more related.

I agree, guns dont increase Voilence, like switzerland showed.
BUT i am arguing that its not necessary to introduce guns.
And i agree, Disarming Police is a dumb thing to do, Brits are delusional in this regard.

Thugs fear the gun. We recently had a case in the southeast where a guy had his store broken into and thugs stole from him with guns in their hands 11 times in a row. Then he bought a shotgun (a miracle around here, we're "may issue" and this "may" part almost never happens, unless you have a policemen who is pro-gun in your city, and even then there's no carrying and there are ridiculous restrictions), and after he shot the first thug who tried to steal from him in the 12th time (he ran away), no one else has tried to do illegal shit in his street.

well it's illegal to actually use.

What's the point of being a "sport shooter" if you can't carry, if you shoot a thug you'll get buttfucked by the state and either go to jail or get broke, etc?

What the fuck use are guns? Murrikans have em and the kikes still rape them on a daily basis. Haven't heard any militia rising up or anything.

Well you still own a gun, better than nothing, you are in fact not allowed to carry, however if you shoot somebody, that was accually about to cause harm; you wont be charged.

at least you can buy pepper spray unlike danecucks, and your people seem to be waking up
gatestoneinstitute.org/7088/germany-weapons
>a non-country whose capital is 23% muslim and the capital of european globalism
And they have several militias, which is legal there, another point where they aren't cucked. I guess if the federal government rises too much (they're still waaaaay more federalist than anyone, so people can't force most shit they want on anyone outside state boudaries) or tries to ban gun, that's when you'll see some happenings. And plenty of soldiers would side with the people, another point where americans are more redpilled: their own soldiers are for people's 2nd ammendment rights and right to dethrone tyranny

You can use them to shoot a fucking mosley next time he tries to stab one of you for example.

Not very effective against trucks, I must admit.

Introducing guns into a noguns society(or even passing legislation for it and not enforcing it) has been proven to exponentially decrease violent crime. Kennesaw, GA is a great example. Don't have a link handy but essentially what happened was the local govt issued a city ordinance mandating that every household have at least one firearm in the home(unenforced of course). Violent crime plummeted 80% and is currently still holding at those levels. This was done in the 80s.

>30/50% of France/Belgium owns a gun
Sage.

So can we settle this?
There is no real advantage to introducing guns into a peacefull white society. It will amplify the few crazy people, and make the polices job harder.

Banning melee weapons and other defensive stuff is pretty stupit, i really dont know what they are thinking.

Well there were still lots of guns in the country at the time, the whole argument is you dont need guns if other people dont have guns.
If the country is armed and you increase the guns it will of course decrease crime. But please sorce that later.

last year homicide rate was 6.6 per 100.000, it has never been over 10.
anyway, in comparison to europe it is not safe. There murder rate is around 1-2 per 100.000, Argentina is safe in comparison to the rest of Latin America (except Chile which is safer)

why rise up when living is pretty fucking comfy currently? Economy is good (if youre not a poor as fuck retail/food service slave), my town is >85% white, im surrounded by mountain ranges and bodies of water, and asian bushpussy is everywhere i look (large asian community where i live on the west coast)

>There is no real advantage to introducing guns into a peacefull white society. It will amplify the few crazy people, and make the polices job harder.
Nope. It'll make you not die when you're in the bataclan, and the only reason for being anti-gun is being a cuck. No one is gonna go in each and every home handing over rifles, and you don't even need laws as based as the US'. You can have a tight, controlled system like everything in germany, with thousands of background checks and internet spying. Crazy people would only get guns if the government let them (as it is now), and criminals would still not give a flying fuck and just go to some balkan's country to get an AK and blast the fuck out of people (the ones with the time to organize stuff, the losers would still use trucks and other more simple stuff)

We're seeing examples of this even here. Guy buys a shotgun, crime goes down. Criminals already have AKs and don't pay taxes anyway (a gun is expensive as fuck here), so they don't bother what laws we have

I gave a source, what do you have? Are you a urban and suburban intellectual? People in belgium even hunt and shit

>what do you have?
I've been living here since I was born and can state the fact than probably less than 3% of the population own a gun.
>muh source
I can also slap a random UN name on world maps edited using the bucket in mspaint.
>people in belgium even hunt and shit
Not an argument.

Thats the thing like i said no need to introduce guns into a gun free country, germany opening its gun laws would not really help.

I dont hate guns, i like guns i want to own guns, but i dont want the rest of the society to be armed.

Of course Illegal weapons are a big issue, thats why i picked iceland earlyer, i wanted to make and abstrackt argumen: Introducing Guns into a society that is gun free, with no possibility of getting guns illegaly, will not be beneficial

check it yourself cuck, google it and look at it yourself.

Not everyone lives in your big city

The small arms survey is more credible than your opinion any day

And learn to read, this isn't "% who owns a gun", this is "guns by 100 people", or do you think 112% of americans own firearms?

Thread will die before I can be fucked to source anything. It's true. You can google it. And to add to your statement of "make polices jobs harder" every cop I know wishes everyone was armed. What do you think is harder to do? Conduct a manhunt on a guy or several guys that brutally murdered a family in their home and left little in the way of evidence thus creating the need for a years long investigation, or cleaning up a couple dead niggers in the family's home because the homeowner was adequately prepared to defend himself and his family?

You don't really believe your society(and I mean criminals) is gun free do you? Kek.

Belgium is a big deal in the gun industry, but maybe 0.01 % of the population own 100% of them.
Also you're a fucking monkey, your opinion isn't worth shit.

>everyone in Europe converts to Sikhism
>allowed to carry ceremonial daggers at all times
>immediately split into Indo-European Sikhism
>mandates that all male believers carry a ceremonial, loaded, gold-plated 1911 at all times

Eh?

>waaah waah, facts care about muh feelungz
t. you

We wanna kill the terrorists. Not get murdered to death when it jams after the first shot.

Well that is a very one sided argument, how about if a suspect is about to be arrested he will not be able to return fire.
Of course not, our criminals probably still have less guns than american gangs.
It's all about availability, in europe its possible to illegaly own a gun, but its harder than in america, and so not every thug on the street has one.

he said 1911, not PT1911

Lets take poland as an example, the have 1% gun ownership, gun murder rate of 0.04 on 100000 people. Imagine how the murder rate would look if poland was a rich country like Germany.

Yes he usually will if he's a real bad guy. If you're talking about regular joes that happen to be armed and are about to be arrested they typically don't shoot back or are the most upstanding law abiding citizens you've ever met. Most of us take pride in our right and we're not about to jeopardize that right over breaking the law. Source: the vast majority of American gun owners.

Now compare it with the czech republic, 2nd most armed country in the world and equally as secure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate