Within hours, Milo Yiannopoulos’ book sales surpass Chelsea Clinton’s

Milo's book is now available for preorder again, it has already outsold Chelsea Clinton's little book kek

>Just four months after Simon & Schuster dropped Milo Yiannopoulos’ book Dangerous despite receiving tens-of-thousands of preorders, the former Breitbart editor and now owner of Milo.Inc has released the book under his own publishing company.

>Yiannopoulos’ fans and supporters were able to buy his book Dangerous on pre-order Sunday and within just a few hours it skyrocketed to number five on the bestseller list. It surpassed Chelsea Clinton’s children’s book She Persisted despite not having a major publisher.

redalertpolitics.com/2017/06/05/milo-yiannopoulos-book-sales-surpass/

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/06/dangerous-pre-order/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z1jID
archive.is/0hVL2
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/Z1jID

archive.is/0hVL2

6/5/17: the day Canada showed better judgment than Australia

go home milo

Archiving links to right wing media that isn't smearing /ourguys/ is self defeating. We should be supporting media that doesn't lie about and smear our side and demonetizing media that does.

Or your just a commie

Leafs can't show better judgement when they can never even show the capacity for judgment.

Milo is a Jew who made tons of cash by making a homosexual version of white nationalism.

MAKE BOOK BURNING GREAT AGAIN

"thaths antisthemitic you sthtupid sthoros shill"
*his jew spit gets all over your face*

you lost?

i new that race baiting scumbag was a shill the first second i seen him.
where he live, work ?

Am I the only one who completely forgot about this fucking faggot?
Didn't he basically disappear the moment he announced he likes fucking kids or some shit?

Milo's never pretended to be white nationalist, you're thinking of that other openly gay right wing figure, Richard Spencer

>wah wah people on the right wing are fans of public figures that advocate for the right wing, I love losing and if we don't constantly attack literally everyone on our side we might actually win won day

It's very interesting what Milo tried to do. He fought the outrage industry with more outrage.

Buuuy Burk

what is that thing? is it human?

No its a gorilla.

He wrote a book about monkeys. I think it was called Baboon Brainstorm

>dat wishful thinking
He's been busy, Ahmed.

ugh what happened to the audio book? i could listen to that faggot speak all day.

Anyone know if/how much he actually wrote it?

Pol worships a gay nigger loving jew.....cant make this shit up

Kek

I know this is a joke, but I legitimately think Richard Spencer is a faggot

He has all the mannerisms of one and gets a big kick out of his all-male fanbase

>Chelsea Clinton’s children’s book She Persisted
Who the fuck would buy a children's book by some modern day politican and read it to their kid? These are the same type of people who cry about evil Christians indoctrinating children with the sky beard man book. I'm not reading some children's book by Obama, Bernie, Hillary, Ivanka, or Trump to my kids.

Favorite bands: Morrissey, The Cure, Depeche Mode

I mean...

EVAN MCMULLIN BTFO

It's Mike Cernovich.

twitter.com/Cernovich

The LARPers on Sup Forums are triggered by his book selling capitalist antics.

Archiving links not only removes ad clicks, but also google analytics metrics. Better yet would be to break any and all direct links to clear the referrer headers, which indicate the thread the visitor came from.