Notice how nobody mentions jidf anymore?

Notice how nobody mentions jidf anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_l5dZt3kPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jidf is just a shareblue meme silly go- i mean friends

they never actually existed, it was a dumb meme, used to silence dissent or for banter, feller.

anything is possible

Le shareblue is the new jidf meme, I was just thinking about the same thing yesterday. The more blatant opposition a group like shareblue created made everyone kind of forget about the real forces at work.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_l5dZt3kPw

JIDF created Shariablue so normalfags would stop calling out jews. JIDF has always been here.

t.jidf

Its the /ptg/oyim
We've also stopped pointing out SRS, weird twitter and goons

>polacks actually think this isn't satire

yeah, Sup Forums is probably one of the few places on earth that have people who aren't fooled by such basic trickery.

It's sad, but lying is super efffective. That's why it's evil.

I want to remind everyone that Paypal STOLE donations from moot- then blacklisted Sup Forums from their service.

Here it is proudly displayed on the JIDF homepage.

JIDF detected

correct the record and shareblue are the new shill memes. jidf is too old now

No, they exist, but they probably weren't the main culprit.

Political shill groups and paid posters and bot astroturfing are all over the internet. You can't avoid them.

"JIDF" is basically just a meme and a shorthand. You call someone JIDF, you know that you're calling them a shill. It's also amusing to think that one jewish group controls everything, so that's part of the meme.

inexorably they all tow the party line which repeats one consistent message- ultimately orchestrated by a jew.

Jewish control is no meme, but it is sloppily applied by some of the lesser intelligent Sup Forums members.

Bump

>jidf.org i obviously satire
>HE spotted le shill XD
>jidf detected
>muh 6000000000
>found the kike XDDDDDD

bunch of fucking morons

I miss those days

It's a paypal financed operation.