Brit/pol/ - BASED ENGLISHMAN Andy Murray Edition

>London terrorist Khuram Butt appeared on Channel 4 documentary on Jihadis in London:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/london-terrorist-appeared-channel-4-jihadi-documentary-tried/

>British men Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane named as London Bridge terrorists:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8Dd5Sa7fI
twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/871679518389522432
ibtimes.co.uk/trump-wants-londoners-be-more-alarmed-thats-exactly-what-terrorists-want-too-1624765
twitter.com/johnprescott/status/871812482066780160/photo/1
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/shocking-trigger-behind-todays-gulf-scandal-qatar-paid-al-qaeda-iran-1bn-hostage-dea
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/nato-splinters-germany-says-has-no-choice-pull-out-troops-turkeys-incirlik-airbase
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/its-geopolitical-earthquake-stunned-world-responds-after-saudi-alliance-cuts-all-tie
youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=9IVBLbyfMaA&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many percentage points is the shy Corbynista effect going to be worth?????

First for continual air superiority

What did the LARPer mean by this???

Did any of you Lads see that video of the Pro-Trump march in London?

>not putting the new are Diane video in the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8Dd5Sa7fI

-3% because of loud corbynistas and shy tories

zero

QATAR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE TERRORISTS JUST LOOK AT THESE CUNTS

CAN WE INVADE NOW?

>resigning two days before a general

L M A O

Our boy Milliband is back to save the day

Talking shit, it'd sink her campaign.

Labour BTFO!

Time to LUMP on Labour under 207.5 seats

Why are the press acting as if terrorism is the only issue within the Muslim community on Britain?

>QATAR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE TERRORISTS JUST LOOK AT THESE CUNTS

lol wat

Oh, it's in reference to Abbott, nm

Basically just a load of complete bullshit

TONIGHT AT TEN

>BONG

Because they covered up the rape gangs for so long that they can't stop now.

Nobody cares about FGM or rape gangs. Posh libs are dying in London. This has to stop.

You know what's funny, if Labour wanted to make Vocational qualifications tuitionless, they'd get a lot more working class voters. They only give a shit about the Commie Student Revolutionaries.

He's just posted this.

They fund the muslim brotherhood, apparently.

flabbot

twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/871679518389522432

PANIC

Are we in for a hung parliament on Friday lads?

read his post history, he's a labour shill

What's your favorite kind of biscuit lads

Family Sick of Living On Butthole Road

please be Leicester
please be Leicester
please be Leicester

Part and parcel, I know I'm used to it now! Haha, bloody terrorists, cheeky buggers, got to go buy more tealights now!

He's clearly welsh.

Will some people never see reality?

No. Labour momentum is stopped. Tory majority of 66

So what are we betting on in the case of a Hung parliament? UKIP/Tory or literally everyone else in a group huddle?

Chocolate hobnobs or gtfo

It's a LARP:

>the great offices of state go half and half to the Corbynites and the Blairites. In return Abbot and a few of the less vital Corbynistas are being 'off-ramped'

There are 4 great offices of state, the PM, Home Sec., Foreign Sec. and

So Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry

So he might've just as well said that Abbott and Thornberry will leave their posts

Instead he said "half-and-half" like it's mystical bullshit

Who else is thinking of immigrating to Iceland since the brownskins hate the cold?

They are one of if not the richest country on earth

>imagining an alternate timeline where media outlets blame Islam & immigration rather then do damage control

I wonder what would actually happen

Why? Welsh people tend to be bulkier.

Also "few of the less vital", well there's only one remaining "less vital" member of the great offices, and that's thornberry, so it cannot possibly be "few"

>meanwhile saudi arabia funded the building of 4000 mosques in europe during peak migrant crisis while taking no refugees themselves

UKIP will not win a single seat mate. It's election tradition.

HAHAHAHA What a fucking stupid cunt. She's absolutely pathetic. The sooner she's gone from politics the better, how in the everloving fuck did she manage to get there?

inb4 shagged Corbyn

If the tories are just short it'd be them with DUP and maybe UUP support.

>inb4 shagged Corbyn
That IS the literal only reason she has any career in politics

Tories will just run a minority government and will rely on the support of the DUP

Most likely. Slow night though.

>The sooner she's gone from politics the better
>not wanting endless kinography from Diane interviews

Diversity hire/Corbyn's ex bird.

BABS

Diane is leaving tomorrow apparently.

Reminder that the Tory vote is being overestimated in every poll and that the "shy tory" effect of 2015 was because pollsters underestimated how much leaving the EU meant to voters.

Our guy Hannan just BTFO Donald Trump

ibtimes.co.uk/trump-wants-londoners-be-more-alarmed-thats-exactly-what-terrorists-want-too-1624765

Pretty sure the Milkman would go with the Tories. Corbyn's too out there for him.

That and muh black woman in one of the blackest areas in the country

Re: Qatar

about minus 10 seats as none of them actually vote

This was just this afternoon

twitter.com/johnprescott/status/871812482066780160/photo/1

Sup Forums SHOOK

I DONT WANT HER TO GO LADS

And how in the fuck does he know?

Literally no

Earth hopefully

probably crowding up to call him a twat

This women will cost Jeremy the election, simple as, she's a fucking mess.

Let me guess, they already have a comfortable majority there?

LADS PAY FUCKING ATTENTION I'M SERIOUS

What we need to do is utilise Faceborg and other social media to our advantage. It is unbelievably easy to red pill normies I've just found out.

>be in office today with middle-aged women
>the other day they were complaining about how it's got nothing to do with Islam
>Today more office politics, now about London
>Decide to bring up verses from the Quran citing death to non-believers and then talk about Taqiyya when one of them mentions Imams on telly trying to say Islam doesn't teach this or some shit
>I shit you not they now have total distrust of Muslims

Just start posting graphics to your wall. It will have a real change on the public mood which is already distrustful. Just fucking do it, reveal your power level just a little bit, now's the time.

The shy tory effect has occured every election since 1987

Campaigning in a Labour stronghold. Pointless.

>constituency with a Labour majority of almost 15,000

These aren't the seats Labour should be focusing on. How many marginals has Corbyn visited?

literally HOW does abbot get elected

I'm as Labour as they come and me and all my friends can't stand her

Looks interesting.

too many happenings
i'm just going to watch anime until i'm drafted or blown up

>sacking shadow home secretary two days before the GE at the risk of being labelled a total farce
>chopping and changing Corbynistas with Blairites this late in the day at the same risk
>thinking major parties want to do anything other than keeping their heads down and hoping for a quiet ending to their GE campaign

Some of you are right gullible sods

What could possibly go wrong?

Why do you think?

>Gateshead
It'd be like May campaigning in fucking saffron waldon.
Ultra-safe seat. Why is corbyn only visiting labour safe seats?

Hackney is full of white hating retard darkies

>And how in the fuck does he know?

Didn't the Met Police say they've stopped like 20+ attacks since March alone and it's unprecedented to have this many plots?

>South Thanet
>Election scandal kills off Tory party support
>Ukip member is a no name
>Go to voter booth, don't know what to do
>Feel hand on your shoulder
>Its are Nige
>He's standing for UKIP
>Demolishes all opposition
>Tories are one seat shy of majority
>Nigel decends from the heavens
>"ORDAH, ORDAHHHHH"
>Nigel joins Tory allience
>Nigel becomes deputy PM
>Britania rules the waves
>MFW

Jeremy, like Trump has developed a cult. People wanting to see him in person means fuck all.

What's this about Diane Abbott resigning tomorrow lads? I have a large handful of mates who say she is holding them back from voting Labour. I presume this is a shared opinion for many people in the country as well.

You could elect a donkey in Hackney if you slapped a red rosette on it.

Incisive analysis by Curtice here - if the Tory lead is smaller than last time they might lose their majority, if it's bigger they'll increase it

>Hackney North
Probably 30% white at best

Yes and apparently polls have accounted for it too

Holy shit. I watched that through my fingers

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/shocking-trigger-behind-todays-gulf-scandal-qatar-paid-al-qaeda-iran-1bn-hostage-dea
The details of the payoff: "around $700m was paid both to Iranian figures and the regional Shia militias they support, according to regional government officials. They added that $200m to $300m went to Islamist groups in Syria, most of that to Tahrir al-Sham, a group with links to al-Qaeda."
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/nato-splinters-germany-says-has-no-choice-pull-out-troops-turkeys-incirlik-airbase
Diplomatic relations between NATO members Germany and Turkey hit rock bottom on Monday when Germany's foreign minister Sigmar Gabriel said his country has no choice but to begin the process of pulling its forces out of Turkey's Incirlik air force base as the Turkish government will not allow all German lawmakers to visit troops there.'
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/its-geopolitical-earthquake-stunned-world-responds-after-saudi-alliance-cuts-all-tie
Late on Sunday night, the Saudi-led alliance of Gulf Arab states, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain including Egypt, shocked the world when they announced they had severed ties and closed borders with one of the Gulf's wealthiest, if smallest, neighbors Qatar, a (now former) member of the Gulf Cooperation Council in what we called a "geopolitical earthquake" and what Bloomberg dubbed "an unprecedented move designed to punish one of the region’s financial superpowers for its ties with Iran and Islamist groups in the region."

>I'm as Labour as they come
BAIT

kek

ffs and my friend who posted thiswas there apparently. I hate my fucking friends

If you recall, most of his MPs don't like him and have practically said "Corbyn campaiging in our constituencies hurts our chances of winning".

We'll have to see how that strategy works in seats like Sedgefield.

It's bollocks

Just show them examples of what muzzies do at home during the Eid al-Adha Festival

>Be a manager of a Sainsbury's Local in Scotland
>Tomorrow I need to start training my colleagues on "Run Hide Tell" shit
>Basically telling people RUN AWAY DO NOT TRY TO DEFEND YOURSELF OR YOUR FRIENDS OR BE A MAN JUST LET IT HAPPEN

When I saw this news post on the internal sites this morning I thought it was a joke.

The final evidence of a cowardly, conquered nation. Sickening.

And I thought our political analysis was worthless, jeez.

Amber Rudd shuts down an independent parliamentary candidates speech on funding ISIS through arms sales to the Saudis

youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w&t=4s

Tory culture secretary refuses to admit they have reduced the number of police on the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=9IVBLbyfMaA&t=4s

Where have you heard this? Her car crash interview earlier was appalling she clearly hadn't read the report and just pretended she knew what was going on... Her whole political career summed up.