Qatar coup detat ?

Some french reports saying there is a coup detat in Qatar right now. Hoax ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/4NEWSFR/status/871845076321923073
twitter.com/4NEWSFR/status/871845408192049152
twitter.com/AliAlAhmed_en/status/870113469533753344
pbs.twimg.com/media/DBlxu_yV0AAvihs.jpg
twitter.com/AraratKrd/status/871847639914074112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if singles then it is true

Can you confirm?

wow that would be a massive happening 0: hopefully true!!

A lot of Tweets talkign about this , here is a french press agency : twitter.com/4NEWSFR/status/871845076321923073

Trad: "Possible coup detat in quatar , were checking the news about that"

lads, my high school crush/oneitis is studying in Qatar rn. is this going to be a happening? is she gonna be ok? I'm stressing out desu

She will die.

Already having baby jihadis. Sorry. Time to find a white woman.

>coup detat in Qatar
Waiting for CNN to arrange the 'Peaceful Usurpers In Show Of Solidarity'

Honerstly if there is any Happening about this , it will admit that Saudi and jewistan are actually trying to fuck up Iran real Quick .. WW3 ?

>d-dubbs of truth

Fuck, should've never caught feelings for a sandnegress.

"The Coordination of the Front of Liberation of the emirate of the Qatar announces in a communiqué n ° 1 the end of the reign of the emir Tamim al Thani."
twitter.com/4NEWSFR/status/871845408192049152

What a surprise...

Is it happening ? Any Arab Speaker to translate this ?

>WW3 ?
uh, no. WW1 happened because a chain of alliances set off. WW2 set off because germany was declaring war on every country like a mad man. no one is going to rush to qatar's aid, especially now that all the arabs don't like them anymore. well no one but islamic state :3

My numbers are going to make sure she gets beheaded. INSHALLAH

and turkey

god damnit let's try to decipher their language then
i think the little squiggle is like a R and they look to write from right to left

All prepped.

>my high school crush/oneitis
jesus christ dude

that's a weird way to spell al udeid

I know how to read Arabic. My next post will be that piece translated. It will be a bit since I'm in class.

Happenings are happning : twitter.com/AliAlAhmed_en/status/870113469533753344

>yfw you realise Sup Forums is just /r9gay/ but with swastikas.

Emirati invasion of Qatar confirmed?

Guess I'm going to Qatar to save her. fuck sandiggers

>fat loser shits himself in qatari airport

sorry, I meant no one relevant is going to flock to their aid. who the fuck wants to defend a terrorist country? maybe muslims but no one in the west

It's saying that ruler of qutar had been put in prison and is on trial for funding terriosm. It also apologizes to all other Arabic Nations for qutar's involvement in the funding of terriosm espically in Syria and egypt. It will try to re-establish itself again with those countries.

but once the entire region is in flames everyone is gonna run to grab the oil.

>Frogposter says something on internet!
More at 11, back to you, Bob.

Iran shares the world's largest oil field with Qatar; there's no way they will let the Saudis roll over them.

this seems like fake news trying to fuck with their markets
bump for unfounded bullshit

Some french reports saying she was beheaded.

HOly shit guys , french Islamist associations in France funded and raised by Qatari will be dooomed.... Hope.exe

Boom

thanks!

I want this to be so true. I would love nothing more than to rub

well, anyway. I want this to be true.

My doubles say that the coup is underway!

Wait, if the ruler is imprisoned, that would require military aid, ya? So more people are fed up with all the terrorist shit, nice.

!!!!!!!!!

FUCK

That is the plan, get Iran involved, America gets involved.

Plan complete.

It's official then

"Durka durka. Muhammad jihad!"

Checked demon begone

Translation for non-sandnigga : pbs.twimg.com/media/DBlxu_yV0AAvihs.jpg

So this a good thing? We dont want more power hungry pedo extremists taking over. Or are the good guys taking over. I dont understand.

Terrorist funding leader overthrown in a coup. It's good.

Whoever the Saudis hate is the good guy

twitter.com/AraratKrd/status/871847639914074112

Fake news. Why does Sup Forums keep falling for that?

If it's only reported by non-mainstream outlets (like "4NEWS") AND it's something mainstream outlets would have reported if true, then it's probably not true.

saudis are the cancer. qatar is standing up to them

What? No they're not. They're all radical sunni islamists who hate Whites and fund terrorism.

It's just that the qatari were allies with other terrorists than the saudi and emirati, a bit less hostile towards Iran and trying to challenge their lead over the sunni block.

Saudi is probably the worst shit that ever happen to Ottoman Empire , way worst than Happymerchant

Qatar was with saudis. but saudis want to ramp up their terror sponsorship with extra help from trump and israel.

Qatar thinks this is too autistic and says no.

Saudis throw Qatar under the bus.

>saudis are the cancer. qatar is standing up to them
fuck off, iran

You live in a reality of autism my man

>Saudi
>Ottoman Empire
???

fuck off schlomo

Now this is some exciting stuff.

So they went "oh fuck! oh fuck! do something, do anything!?"

Saudi was funded after the fall of the Ottoman Empire

My understanding was that they had three points of disagreement:

1) The Qataris support the Muslim Brotherhood, the Saudis and Emirati don't. It is an issue because of geopolitical considerations (like the relationship to Egypt) but mostly because the Muslim Brotherhood pretty much controls the education systems of the Saudis and UAE and are seen as an internal danger.

2) The Saudis and Emiratis are more hawkish against Iran and Shia minorities in the Arabic peninsula than the Qataris.

3) The Saudis see themselves as the leaders of the Sunni block and don't like other Sunni states challenging their leads.

Now, again, they all are radical sunni Muslims who fund terrorism either directly or by letting wealthy individuals and charities do it.

So everything is fine? just a change of regime? no gulf war 3?

the brits made saudi arabia

same with iraq and israel.

Sweet Christ, Kek is in the thread

Thats true , by the sykes picot accord , which split up the old ottoman empire (fucked up by frogs and birts)

Hopefully

the question is: which foreign nation is doing this coup detat to make Qatar its own puppet state?

To that random burger. So basically the republicans in America just do nothing for 4 years and the democrats then make everything worse, so it just slowly gets worse instead of quickly?

KSA of course, they have a plan to take over the whole Arabian Peninsula

why the fuck would a girl willingly go to a muslim country?

to get ENRICHED by ahmeds BIG DOMINANT MUSLIM COCK

Maybe with the Help of ShoahLand

This does seem fake though to be honest. Anyone can write a body of text and claim that it's real. Any really news coverage from qutar that confirms this?

Allah is the only god and mohammed (peace be upon him) is his only prophet.

she's algerian, Soufiane. met her in UAE.

Dubai and Doha are pretty liberal cities and Muslims are only a small minority. Most inhabitants are poo in loos.

Or rather, sorry, Qatari nationals are a small minorities. Muslims still slight majority because some of the immigrants come from Muslim countries like Iran or Pakistan.

I know Doha a bit less, but many friends of mine went to Dubai and it's very Westernized, you can get shitfaced and pick girls up etc.

>some shit goes down in a country of the religion of peace

zzzzzzzzz

fuck qatar

Can't grab oil while it's on fire. It will burn away.

Are the Shias launching their take over?

God I hope so.