The jew got away with it

The jew got away with it,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3RoomjkmP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We always do, goy

I bet Paula Dean wishes that she were jewish.

what did he do?

I can only hope he says something about it and how simply saying the word 'nigger' should not lead to immediate and permanent ostracism.

he said nigger

Who's dick did he suck to do it?

He's always given me that self-loathing cuckold vibe.

If it was a fox news host the left would have persisted and got them fired.

Not really, this will stick on him like it did to the guy who played Cramer. His show may keep going but his ratings will dip.

Nice.

Wow, a jew made a nigger joke. You all don't know what the hell to do, do ya?

Seperate rules for Jews and Goyim.

He's a faggot, but nobody should be censored or fired for saying nigger.

Blacks are such sensitive little fucking babies.

We can't censor words for them for fucks sake.

He said he shouldn't be out in the field because he is a house nigger.

One of his guests Al Franklen pulled out because of muh racism

It's pretty hilarious that he spent over a year shilling hard for the Democrats only for them to cut him loose in the blink of an eue

There is no excuse for using the word nigger under ANY circumstance.

He's said worse, desu. I don't really like him, but that's a lame reason to fire the guy. Lenny Bruce fought this shit 40 years ago for a reason

Black people: "Nigger is an awful word and no one should say it"

Also Black people: *ten seconds later* :"I SAW MY NIGGA TYKESHA WITH SOME OTHA NIGGAS AND I WAS LIKE THOSE NIGGAS GOT ME FUCKED UP MUH NIGGA"
We need to bring back lynchings

based

>Bill Maher comes out
>"Evening, niggers!"

Maher lives to nigg again.

Sup Forums needs to support free speech

>in blackface

It's a word.

Good. Youguys are fucking dumb to want him fired. It shows what hypocrites you are. If one of ours is canned for words you flip out against the PC establishment but since Bill is a Jew DERP THIS SUCKS Y ISNT HE GONE?!

He's gonna come to realize the Democratic Party is a joke soon and will leave it. By 2020 he's independent you watch.

Big...
Surprise...

Lame ratig stunt

HBO isn't going to kick him off air, lose their investment and still have to pay him. They aren't a network that has to bend over and get fucked by boycotts-normal people don't give a fuck about what he said, neither do we. We just want to see him gone but him saying nigger isn't big enough to get him gone

Maher isn't Jewish.

>audience cheers

It's not hypocrisy-it's showing the other side that it can work both ways and that's the game that they're choosing to play. That's what's happening here, as if we truly care he said nigger, gtfoh

You're a fucking idiot, there's a clear difference between nigger and nigga

hey, my niggers

Yes, he is. He's half Irish, half Ashkenazi Jew. He said he grew up Catholic and didn't even know he was half Jewish until he was an adult, but that's besides the point.

I bet Kathy Griffin wishes she was jewish.

I would prefer to see him fired as he has many of liberal fans that might understand the threat of SJWism if the guy they likes gets sacked over such minor shit. Plus, I find him annoying anyway.

Based Bill Maher The Negroid Slayer

You know what? Good. He's a smug Jew if there ever was one, but I'll still take him before Current Year Man or S******a *e*

I'd rather have this than KKK rallies and lynches. This is just a mild annoyance, the alternate is horrifying. And private corporations don't have to provide free speech, only the US government guarantees free speech.

Why does Sup Forums want a society where someone using the word 'nigger' gets them fired from their job? Are we Social Justice Warriors now?

I get it it, he's a fucking prick, but just look what you're doing here. Wouldn't you prefer a society where people can use naughty language and not have to worry about losing their jobs over it?

Ah okay. Always wondered why he wasn't very intelligent for a Jew.

Would watch/10

Yeah one is the ebonic spelling

Niggers are hypocritical retards. They'll criticize whites for slavery while handing out a complete pass to other nignogs back in Africa who sold their ancestors into slavery in the first place. Total disconnect from reality. All they know is their narrative of oppression and "we wuz kangz!"

Well, Maher said "nigga" anyway, not NIGGER. So it shows how hypocritical asshole nignogs are. I'm not even a Maher fan but wow, niggers are fucking stupid.

Did you expect any other result?

Do you not know how the real world works? Bet his most watched show ever is this Friday.

Yes he is ? This a weird joke? Look at him

He did nothing wrong.

White Dude here.

Nigger please...

As much as I would love to see all these arrogant liberal TV jews begging on the streets, I don't want anyone fired for saying nigger

It's the only way the left will learn to stop this madness, plus it removes their representatives when successful.

Fuck 'em

Negro detected

They usually do if they lean left.

Jews are gonna jew!!!!!

The alt-right wins again

It's not fair.

Read through the thread-we are playing their game with them to get it to stop. We didn't create this climate and taking the high just leads to more character assisinations. Sup Forums isn't upset over nigger, were just playing the game that they started. If that's how they want to do things, it works both ways

no, there's something called connotation

Or Michael Richards

imagine my shock

Judaism isn't a race. Stop pushing this braindead bullshit. All they doing in Israel and USA is turn money aorund, fuck they care about god when they snorting cocaine and fucking niggers in the ass.
99% of Muslims have more race in common compare to 5% Jews who might have racial similarities and we don't call Muslims a race. It's has been problem time and time again that Jews aren't a race. All Jews in Israel are and always been is hiding behind god to steal money and land, a religious company.

>Paula Dean
She was actually really good. Damn shame.

This is Jewish privilege and toxic Jewery

>Judaism isn't a race

No but Jews are, unless you want to argue with Haaretz and the Daily Forward.

You can literally have a DNA test done to find out how much ashkenazi blood you have. Don't be retarded.

Nah dude-he said nigger lol

There is no common DNA to Jews you moron. Jews literally breed with any race, never cared about race, not even once.

Then explain why there's several genetic diseases that largely only Jews can get?

>Judaism isn't a race.
I never said it was. The point is, he's an ethnic Jew but doesn't think of himself as being "formally Jewish" in any sense of the word. Most Jews in America aren't religious because they realize religion is bullshit, so they gravitate towards something like Zionism that meets the same needs that Judaism used to without any of the supernatural bullshit. Zionism has replaced Judaism as the de facto religion of Jews. Instead of worshiping God, they worship the power of the state of Israel and defend it from all of its critics in the media. This is the one thing about Maher I absolutely hate. I'm willing to forgive him for being an unfunny hack comedian and I obviously don't care that he calls niggers niggers. But you don't get away with shilling for Israel without me (and any sane person) losing all respect for you as a person.

Well, he is the kind of person who would do that.

Maher is critical of the right but he also shits on the PC left. He's been talking for a few years now how the left will devour one of their own for perceived transgressions rather than winning elections. He's one of the few that actually calls out SJW bullshit.

Lothis shitty argument again
No there isn't. There is no difference between nigger and nigga. They mean the same thing and niggers chimp out of a white person says either.

Inbreeding.

Because Jews are not a race and are mixed with everything, therefore genetic diseases.
There's no such thing as Ethnic Jew. There are many different types of Jews, because no such thing as Jewish Ethnic group, even Ashkenazim came from different background, ranging from white to brown.

>wanting liberals to have relatively center figure heads to keep them from going full commie and destroying themselves forever
This is how I know you're a kike shill.

Wrong. Niggers have trouble saying words that end in -er, so they say -a instead. Fuck off with your obvious bullshit.

I'm surprised it went that far.

Seeing this and Kathy Griffin is worrying me a little. They aren't meant to comply with our demands this readily.

The whole point is to force them into a hypocritical corner. Rule 4.

They aren't meant to cuck like that. I don't like when they take the faux moral high road. It's suspicious.

Wow a comedian made a joke that obviously had no malice or hate behind it

Bill Maher is a pedophile

Respect if he did that.

>Bill Maher

No. Different contexts. Plus he's been through this before with 9/11.

>there's a clear difference between nigger and nigga
No, there isn't. To be a "nigga" you must fulfill all the same stereotypes as a nigger. It's the exact same factual meaning, only with the negative connotation replaced with a positive one because niggers are dumb enough to think acting like a nigger makes you "real".

of course. he wasn't even calling anyone a nigger.

all this fake outrage is why trump won and why he will win a 2nd term

Ironically it's not blacks who are outraged about this. It's mainly white virtue signalling liberal crackers.

Honorary Aryan if he pulls that off.

We do. We just like making libshits fall on their own swords.

spotted the darkie

youtu.be/f3RoomjkmP8

The only people who think he should be fired do not understand his show.

The appeal is that he is uncensored on HBO. And he frequently call out censorship and the left for being stupid. He apologized for saying "I'm a house nigga".

Meanwhile, in context, it was clearly a joke about not wanting to work in the fields. This is the kind of thing that the left freaks out about but it just gives the word nigger more power.