Willfully Ignorant

Why do libtards avoid reality? Are they incapable of thinking for themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTfNhxt-WXw
youtube.com/watch?v=RE8bQyUBvDY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/wo.pdf
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/lying-bible-verses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My favorite is seeing those signs on liberal front lawns that say "science is right," obviously in reference to climate change. But try to show them quantitative proof that niggers are dumb, and they refuse to believe it.

It's just doublethink.

Same reason the "conservatives" do. The truth isn't pretty.
youtube.com/watch?v=uTfNhxt-WXw

take uneducated ghetto niggers --> strong correlation between education/iq --> "lol dumb low iq niggers why even waste ressources on them" --> get uneducated ghetto niggers

Liberals and Conservatives are basically two sides of the same coin in terms of foreign affairs since they work for the same (((people))), but Liberals are much more brain washed by Political Correctness and Cultural Marxism that they'll believe anything that fits their narrative even if there's no facts or evidence to back it up whereas Conservatives are one step closer to becoming more open minded in regards to politics and the world.

>my quantitative proof is better than your quantitative proof even though you have much, much more proof, I have a few papers so I'm just as correct as you!
Hilarious that you chose to make this argument in this thread.

Some liberal argued with me about this saying that Christians have committed more atrocities and he goes on to cite all these retarded nigger christian armies that are fucking shit up in Africa...

What should've been my response?

Hard mode: can't blame them for being niggers

>proof
Alright, the burden of proof lies on you. Convince me he's wrong

Tell me a majority of blacks aren't dumbfucks, I dare you.

Islam is to blame for Africa's instability and slavery.

spot on

youtube.com/watch?v=RE8bQyUBvDY

>lol I bet I can get you to waste your time and then deny everything with the same copypasta'd sourceless "facts" that I always do! checkmate atheists!
Get fucked.

A majority of blacks aren't dumbfucks.

not colonisation? africa was fine before leopold, the dutch and the brits showed up

easiest thing to do is to just put those dipshits out of their misery. What's the public going to say? "Oh no! Don't kill that 60 IQ non contributing nigger to society who only cares about knocking up every female nigger he sees!"

don't worry m8, actual scientific research doesn't interest them anyway
they'll just call you cuck and call it a day

>Asianiggers actually believe this

Jesus openly preaches against what they are doing. Muhammad on the other hand encouraged such things. Feel free to cite the Bible and Quran.

>Why do Sup Forumstards avoid reality? Are they incapable of thinking for themselves?

>doesn't provide any proof
>no arguments to be found
And you're just a worthless faggot who can't actually back up anything he says

>Males are more violent

Nobody ever denied that. And you can't change it.

You can ban a religion, on the other hand.

Mention the African Muslims and extremists and how they still kill more than those retarded nigger Christians, proving how Islam is the bloodiest religion.

Or chalk it down to lack of education and how it doesn't happen in civilised Christian countries but Muslims commit all the atrocities and become radicalised no matter where they are or their educational background, proving it's their religion.

Of course the reality is, those nigger Christians are just following their culture. All the witch burning and stoning is exactly the practices they performed even with their tribal religions. Indeed, some African Christians still combine Shamanism rituals with their new religion.

Muslims are the same no matter where they're from, what country they're born in or even if they had an education. They're causing global terror.

No one is denying that men commit more crimes than women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

this happened before European colonization

Enjoy your Carbon Tax while also getting taxed up the ass to support all the muzzies that are invading you. The middle class will be destroyed in Europe much faster if this retarded bill passes because you not only have to pay a Carbon Tax, which won't be cheap, but you're also sending more tax payer money to third world countries. You should be much more concerned about your own future then the future of some shithole Hans.

>abortion isn't violent and/or a murder

not gonna brag about how whites are able to rape an entire continent and fuck up millenias of cultures and traditions of other people in such a short time?
Leopold came to congo in late 1800 and by the end of WW1 killed and enslaved 30 million blacks.

you're the one who needs proof you dumb fuck
it's well established that there's no reason to assume different intelligence levels from a genetical point of view

>nobody is denying that
Good. So then we agree that the logical conclusion is to deport all men, since men are even worse than muslims

Even if that's the case
1. Half the time it's performed by a man
2. the number of abortions per day is nothing compared to the number of other violent crimes per day
lol retard

Meant to post this, but that picture works too

There you go.

Yeah, but the KKK and the westboro Baptist and the bible

Arabs didnt fucked over Africa though. Cases of murder and rape was relatively low before whites came and wrecked shit up like they did in the americas.

Prove to me man made Climate Change is real. And don't give me that bullshit about 97% of scientists think it's real because that's cognitive bias at its finest.

>consider their obligations to migrants
>gender equality
>empowerment of women

Well colour me surprised.

I love how Liberals argue we shouldn't talk about Islam negatively after attacks, because we didn't stigmatise Christianity after Breivik and the man who killed Jo Cox.

Both those people were members of and motivated by far right political ideologies that ARE seen as dangerous and often illegal in society, yet somehow this shouldn't apply to Islam.

Neo-nazis are a group of peace! #notallnazis

>Arabs didnt fucked over Africa though.
Malaysian education

It still doesn't work retard.
Keep denying reality

Leopold went to Congo as a ruler and no one challenged his claim.

But I was more refering to your statement that
>africa was fine before leopold, the dutch and the brits showed up
Kangz and all that, am I right? No slavery, just peace harmony and prosperity. Black people living in happy union with each other, in working societies. Mhm. Yes. Indeed. That was what Africa was before the Europeans arrived.

nobody except you is talking about climate change, stop trolling

it's got to be sad knowing that your grand children will be brown muslims, i mean, if your goverment didn't have you neutered already

Yes goy. Gender Equality and obligations to migrants will definitely solve the climate change problem. Just don't forget to pay your Carbon Tax

Just call them voodoo practicing savages man
They're fucking cannibal witches, not 'christian'

>when Sup Forums runs out of arguments but can't admit it

how can you deport all men? wtf are you even saying, where do you even deport them?

Nice false equivalence. Well done. Enjoy the (You)s, you've earned them.

See
He was either talking about how niggers aren't dumb or Climate Change, and since we all know niggers are fucking retarded, he must've been talking about Climate Change. And I'm not trolling, I'm just looking for a good factual debate on the subject without some faggot saying Science is always right

First of all they're not avoiding it, they're deforming it, and the right wing is not better.
Libtards say everybody is innocent.
Rightwing says everybody is guilty.
Both are wrong. That is not reality.

Except nobody is blowing up children at a concert in the name of masculinity, you dumb faggot.

Inaccurate

They deny reality. It's like a past time. Pic related. Our kike mayor, Rahm Emanuel, the person with the highest power and authority in the entire city of Chicago, often denies that these statistics, taken by his own fucking police force, even exists.

What does a normal person see when they see this graphic? Probably rather logically, that where there are niggers, there are crimes.

But our illustrious mayor, his Democrat power base, and every single crazed liberal in the entire state, denies the existence of these statistics.

When confronted, guess what they say. Take a wild gues:

"that's racist"

Different burger.
Do you actually have proof that there is a negligible genetic basis to average racial intelligence? I've never seen it, but I'm really interested in seeing valid counterarguments to race realist points of view.

Chads, cunts and niggers have everything they want stolen from working white men and handed to them on a silver platter. They never acknowledge reality because cleaning up their messes is somebody else's problem.

Wat were the 3 christian terrorist attacks?

Don't you agree that we should remove the most violent and degenerate people from society? Are you some sort of libcuck who wants to "talk about it instead"?

see So if muslims start blowing up children in the name of animal rights we should deport PETA?
Stupidest thing i've read today

So is the original chart retard. Not an argument

>Cases of murder and rape was relatively low

Might have something to do with Europeans being the type that record information rather than forget about it. I doubt that the thousands of tribes scattered around Africa (many of which had no written language) recorded much information. Europeans came and forced everyone under their rule and as a consequence of that they kept records.

And to the actual stable African societies that may have kept records, of course murder and rape would increase when your country is taken over by an enemy power. It happened in every European country as well. The difference is African colonization began in the late 1800s when Europeans were almost beginning the industrial revolution. Africans had no technology even close to that and to act like it's Europe's fault they didn't have it is bullshit. If anything Muslims are far more to blame than Europeans.

>islam is evil
>no it iz not x(
>it is (quotes every single phrase form the Quran)
>omg what about the inquisition?/ btw god does not exist/ all religions are trash

>Black people living in happy union with each other, in working societies. Mhm. Yes. Indeed. That was what Africa was before the Europeans arrived.
It is. Otherwise how the fuck can 30 million+ people exists in Congo only to get enslaved by some greedy bloodlusted fucker from Europe?
Also you're cherry picking slavery, something the congonese did in small number despite Leopold literally enslaved the whole nation.
Your fucking pale about to go extinct soon ass really try your hardest to make your race looks good you know?

I agree 100%, we should only allow qt women migrants into our country.

>ban muslim migrants
>ban male migrants

How is this a bad thing?

They don't blow up people in the name of animal rights, because there's no reason to.

But when your shitty religion tells you to murder, and you murder, that's what we call a correlation.

> runs out of arguments
there you go, cuck
>Genene Jones was a pediatric nurse who was suspected of killing up to 60 infants and children during her spree which lasted from approximately 1971 until 1984

Oh I see that you only wanted some (you)s

>that alt right asspull
All countries in Africa are keeping records of murder and rape right now and they're not enslaved by the whites.

never go full retarded.

Big difference between being Christian and committing atrocities and committing atrocities in Jesus name because a book literally orders them to do it.

They try to do the same with KKK because they were christian, claim that it was doctrinal Christianity that spurred them, but of course it was White Supremacy and hatred of blacks. And where can you find support for White Supremacy in the Bible...? That's right, nowhere, everyone in the Bible were sandniggers themselves.

>right now

It's almost like we taught them to from colonization?

desu I support only allowing women in

but then you are left with women and we all know how that will end....

I'm glad they are getting colonized by chinks t b h

Female migrants are less violent than domestic males retard. You desperately keep trying to force your pet subject into it but it just doesn't work. If you just straight up say you don't like immigrants on an emotional level it will be much better than trying to be rational about it

>They don't blow up people in the name of animal rights, because there's no reason to.
So again, you seriously think that IF muslims start blowing up children in the name of animal rights we should deport PETA.

How does that change that 99% of violent crime is committed by males retard?

käften

see

>99%
you know that liars go to hell right?

They aren't thinking about the issue beyond not wanting innocent people to take blame, completely ignoring the religious elements that contribute towards these acts.
You're not thinking about the issue if you're not aware of which regions most of these attacks are coming from; it actually isn't all Muslims, despite that line having been completely bastardized.
Basically, they're as stupid as you are, you fucking sheep.

>Otherwise how the fuck can 30 million+ people exists in Congo only to get enslaved by some greedy bloodlusted fucker from Europe?
Because they live in fragmented poor societies at war with each others. Having barely managed to make the technology to feed themselves, a life of elephant hunting and ivory collecting seems like a heavenly alternative.

>Live in a jungle village with shitty agriculture and animal husbandry, barely making a living, and risking that your chief calls upon you to take up arms so that his harem of slavegirls can grow larger
or
>Hunt elephants all day with european rifles and skin said elephants for meat and ivory, and you get to eat every day for sure, because now your job is most important one in the country
I'm not saying one of the options is a good life, but one's better than the other.

And even so, you seem to think that all of Africa is like Congo, not true at all. Most of the "slave guilt" that westerners are being trained to feel comes from the ivory and gold coast, where the history is a different one.

read it and saved it

as I said the burden of proof doesn't lie with me or the other burger, I won't make a whole list of shit just to proof you're retarded

found this for example
>Racial IQ Differences among Transracial Adoptees: Fact or Artifact?
>www.mdpi.com/2079-3200/5/1/1/pdf
read it or don't, I don't care

I kekked

Ingen förnekar att män står för den absoluta majoriteten av våldsbrott, men det är inte meningsfullt att zooma ut på en sådan nivå. Kraftig överrepresentation hos en grupp är dock grund till att försöka förstå och minska problemet, och om de inte är medborgare är det mycket lättare att göra sig av med problemet.

Why do white """""nationalists""""" avoid reality?

they won't say shit. read the bottom right paragraph

Oh i'm sorry, it's actually 86%. Wow, that changes everything
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/wo.pdf
>det är inte meningsfullt att zooma ut på en sådan nivå
>förutom när det gäller 1,3 miljarder muslimer
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

see

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Go suck a muslim you little swedish pussy bitch. You fuckers are oathetic as well.

A land full of needle dicked fags who are efiminate weirdos.

Who says we got to like all the jews?

Stay mad nigger lovin muslim fag.

Deport men from what? The countries men HAD built???

does race play a significant role on intelligence or not? That pdf is too long

Vi pratar om Muslimer i Väst, inom nationsgränser din keffa jävel. Här är de minoriteter men är grovt överrepresenterade. Tillbaks till Jodel med dig.

Doesn't matter. You already lied. You will burn in hell.
proof:
>biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/lying-bible-verses/

from the abstract
>Diagnosing these artifacts suggests a nil hypothesis: East Asian, White, and Black adoptees raised in the same environment would have similar IQs, hinting at a minimal role for genes in racial IQ differences.

see top >minoriteter men är grovt överrepresenterade
Bokstavligen exakt samma som unga män.

that's interesting then, thanks

You don't kick a man out of his own house.

Oh wait you do that in Sweden don't you

Well depends what you call black

Liberalism is a religion, just like any other. Willful ignorance is the DESIRED product of religion, not just liberalism.

So that's a yes then. You're fine with keeping the most violent and degenerate people just because they've been here for a while
Fucking libcuck

Saving that one. You hit the proverbial nail on the head.