Smoking

Reminder that smokers are mentally weak, irresponsible and morally degenerate filth who deserve no place in civil society.

Agreed now that thats out of the way
What does Sup Forums smoke

dubs
and yeah smoking sucks willy hehehe

Mevius and other jap cigs

I quit smoking, but those were my favourite smokes when I did smoke.

the only good brand in the US.

lmfao what is wrong with Canada? that's disgusting.

fpbp

Peter Stuyvesant red

'cos I's be a real nigguh

Or they're people who realize we only live once and you may as well do what pleases you.

Kinda like people who fuck everyone they meet. Same shit.

literally tastes like burnt filter

It pleased me back in highschool. It makes you a rebel, the girls like the bad kids. These days I just smoke cause I'm addicted though, no lies. Just don't have self discipline to quit for more than a day.

that is exactly the point. It will happen to you if you smoke.

My personal local favorite is the one with the dead baby on it and the grieving parents next to it.

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

how about some snus, OP?
I dont smoke anything, tried it few times ofc.
Recently i tried some swedish snus because it has a nice kick to it and usually wakes me up pretty good.
I try to limit myself on 3 portions a day tops with some weekly "detox" pauses.
I honestly just use it as a better coffee, because i drink coffee so much it has little effect.

>morally degenerate filth who deserve no place in civil society

those aren't smokers OP, those are just Italians.

Marlboro Smooth's

Stopped doing full flavor because they wrecked my larynx after prolonged use and picked up these because I was always bumming them from my friends mom.

American spirit yellow pack
Feels like a clean smoke and I can sit and enjoy it.
You trying to live forever or something?

Can you get those at a gas station or Walgreens? I smoke about once a year but it's usually a cigar. I've heard good things about that brand and want to try it.

pall mall reds
but i quit a while ago.

Fuck off you cock smoking nigger. We don't bitch about you taking it up the ass. I'll smoke what I want , and where I want.

Well, yeah, everybody knows that. Smokers have always been the biggest faggots and the lowest scum.

>Can you get those at a gas station or Walgreens?
Yes
But they're not really popular and are expensive(at least where I live) so often times you're paying slightly more for possibly stale pack.

>Smokers have always been the biggest faggots and the lowest scum

noooooooooo
vapers man.

I agree but girls fucking love it so i'm not going to stop for a while yet.

How do you get Jap cig. I want to try some.

I smoke Pall Mall Greens when I'm drunk

What about vape?

>Y-You get addicted on them!-No you don't
But of course you do, it changes your brain chemistry - stop trying to sound mature and be a naive kid at the same time.

>No you don't, expect if you are underage
Learn to speak your own language, burger.
Also, as non-smoker i dont give a fuck about you guys, im not triggered by people smoking near me but i dont like ppl smoking in my face when i eat (easily avoidable).
But i have to say that you look like a bunch of 10yo squeakers arguing about pokemons or something.

>What about vape?
worst of the worst

>hat about vape?
vaping is akin to pretending to be a child molester.

WHY WOULD you do it?

The great American cigarette coming through

Man I ruined vaping for myself completely. I discovered on the internet how to replace the cotton, and realized there's cotton inside and now I can't vape anything without tasting the cotton. Fuck I wish I could forget.

>He buys straights

>He does not smoke

Lucky Strike

>girls fucking love it
Maybe filthy ugly whores do.

peat gavel detected

This meme needs to fucking die along with you.

All of these bad habits are just a sublimation of your lack of love in your life.

Let me ask you this, would you rather make out/snog/kiss or smoke a cigarette?

I smoke camels.

Not my fault, Joe told me it was cool to do.

sweden figured this truth out long ago in the age of vikings. we have SNUS unlike the cucked world

snus is good but come on

>sweden calling anyone cucked

come on

its bad but compared to the rest of silly shit in the world fuck off

>Sweden calling the rest of the world cucked

Kek

It much less harmful than cigarettes.

How about you stop being a bitch?

agreed

>Let me ask you this, would you rather make out/snog/kiss or smoke a cigarette?
Depends on who with. Cigarette is far easier and has only health problems as long term effects though so it'd probably be the safer bet.

You accomplished that without smoking

T. Unemployed neckbeard who was bullied by smokers

Eurotrash here, /requesting/ your fav smokes

Camel blues

Daily reminder recent terrorist attacks are false flags

>implying smokers have the energy to beat up anyone
Lmao

>Jap cigs
Kys civic traitor

I just met a sweet Christian woman and she likes it. I cut way back on smoking and didn't smoke near her. Then one day she asked me to because it turned her on. I didn't expect that at all. She isn't into premarital sex, she's only had one sexual partner, so I'm not up in there yet. Getting some fine hand jobs and blowies tho.

i guess straights are more of an american thing? all my yuro friends and i smoke rollups

>sweet Christian woman
>smokes
>is a slut
Yeah, no, man. She's a filthy whore, just like I said are the kind of bitches like that.

these have no nicotine and rat poison, right?

These niggas since they stopped selling the U.S. grown ones.

nice argument brah

Is permissible.

we die faster, you're fucking envious.

Cigarettes are a feminine, degenerate habit. By all means smoke, just know you're a mentally weak faggot for doing so, and every time you light up that's what people think of you.

you're not people.

Kek

My favourite was one I got on a pack of cafe creme cigars with a guy lying naked in bed crying with the caption "smoking can cause impotence"

I'm not addicted but I enjoy cigars and pipes, and an e cig in the house.

I ride a motorbike, ski, box and study forestry,. I'm probably not going to die of cancer

Non-smokers are the biggest complainers.
>my asthma
>the environment
>your money
>your litter
>your smoke breaks

Let's remember my smoke breaks pay for your welfare.

Let me lite up while I read this interesting post

Smoking is the activity of those who ask for gibs, junkies,and people who appear on the Jeremy Kyle show. All the dregs of society smoke. Best to keep yourself removed from the inevitability of smokers dragging you down because they're too bone idle and weak.

You can't just string hateful words together and call it a thought. If you are going to fit in here , there has to be some direction to your hate. I couldn't be bothered to read your post but first impression; shit. Try harder.

Every time my GF smokes I spank her and have her suck my cock after

You can smoke yourself into effeminacy and impotence all you like while said welfare money goes to Mahmud.

Smokers like you finance social decay.

>I enjoy cigars and pipes
What kind of filth do you have to be to enjoy such filthy disgusting habits?
Duck off with these pictures of these ugly whores.

How hip of you

>letting her do it in the first place
The fuck is wrong with you?

Looks like someone wants to get old and parasite off the youth. How about you stop being a bitch and sacrifice yourself for democracy.

indubitably

class

Gauloise

I smoked a red one of those and it almost made me throw up. Idk what they do to them but they don't agree with me

those are the organic kind and they are strong++. the black pack is also strong, it's called a perique blend, and its a heavier smoke but less nauseating

You just offended many southerners, a.k.a America's wasteland and many Sup Forums posters