Moving to Australia

How hard would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

assessments.visabureau.com/australia/assessment/skilled/default.aspx
visabureau.com/contact-us.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you speak emu??

fuck off, we're full

Depends on a couple factors. Occupation would be the single biggest one. What do you do, what are your skills? We don't need someone with a BA and 2 years of barista experience. High-skilled workers with CS, medical, design, or trade backgrounds get moved to the front of the queue.

Then there's age, if you have a family, criminal record, medical history, all that. We're pretty tightly controlled, unless you're Chinese, then it's open season

Used to be in the infantry for 4 years. Work as a welder now.

I'm 25. no criminal record, medical history is fine, and no family in Australia.

buy a turnkey business (taxi, convenience store)
move

this is how chinks and pajeets get into the entire western world

You need a criminal record to get in. It's a tradition since Australia's founding by the brits

Ah ok.

I'll take a shit on the curb.

Would that work?

Fuck off we're full.

Fuck off we're full

kk no worries.

What about New Zealand?

You can come.if you're white and work.. but also no you can't. We don't let anyone in who isn't a Somalian refugee now. Gotta have money in the bank like the chinks and buy your way in with real estate investment.. it's literally propping up our economy

Posting australians now.

>Australia
>Full
you might foul the toothpaste but i for myself did not sleep through every geography class

why do they always have to abuse the national flag as a burka?

Not as easy as you think but still easier than the US.

Take this test

assessments.visabureau.com/australia/assessment/skilled/default.aspx

Likewise it would help you a fair bit if you can find an employer to nominate you.

Because slimy cunts.

4u

Where the fuck do you live if your Aussies look like that?

It's a symbol they're taking over. Arrogance to the extreme.

>Take test
>"Are you fluent in any language other than English?"
>Open tab of languages
>No Dutch
>Scroll down
>"Netherlandic"

>give a monkey a banana and he will eat it
>give a muslim your national flag and he will cover his wife in it

>netherlands
>almost no terror attacks
>dudeweedlmao everywhere if your 420 blaze it faggot
>dutch manmore genetics

And you want to move to the country of bogans, chinks, abos, and chad zyzz wannabes?

>Netherlandic
thats awfully offensive
demand a free visa user

If its any consolation that site isnt run by the Australian government but a UK group.

417 visa... google it

That doesnt make any sense

Also
Would this work in the cucked world we live in?

fuck off pedobear

It was meant to help deal with the misplaced disapointment that came from thinking the Australian Government did not know what Dutch was.

Oh i know what you meant.

I just think its weird that its run by a UK group and not the government itself.

Which even makes it more offensive now that I think of it, since England is literally on the other side of the sea here.

Fuking Englandic speakers

I passed for a skill visa in Australia. Should I bail the states?

>visabureau.com/contact-us.aspx
>Visa Bureau is not affiliated with the Australian Government but is an independent UK company.
>Australian visas are available from the Australian Government at a lower cost
he's right and wants your shekels
be careful goyim

Allah Agbers
Praise the Salamic Zdate of Irogg infidel

Fuck,thanks brohan.

I was thinking to Germany aswell and maybe reenlisting, if that is even possible?

>I just think its weird that its run by a UK group and not the government itself.

Immigration into Anglo countries is a big business, lots of groups pop up to help get people in asap and navigate the murky waters and legal matters.

>Which even makes it more offensive now that I think of it, since England is literally on the other side of the sea here.

Up until the cuckening with multiculturalism and the UK ditching us for the EU UK citizens used to be able to migrate here really cheaply and easily. Remeber up until 1949 98% of all Australians were from or descended from the British Isles.

if you look muddy enough and don't bring your passport anything goes right now i suppose
just be prepared for a longer waiting time at the local registration office of your choice

Ah yeah true.

Also on a side note.

How do you boys not die every time you step outside to some animal?

Australia is the most boring and sterile place on earth in all respects.

Yes, India is the most septic but it's the most exciting as well.

depends where you are in the US and what you value really. Housing prices and rent are terrible here, gun laws that in some instances are stricter than in California, proactive self defense is criminalised and our politicans are overtly self hating.

But thats only the negatives, chances are you would enjoy a better quality of life here assuming the lack of family and firends doesnt crush you

No higher education
No family
No money

, No entry