FBI ARRESTS A LEAKER!!

ITS HAPPENING !!!!!

DUMB BITCH ADMITTED TO PRINTING CLASSIFIED INFO AND MAILING IT TO NEWS AGENCIES WHILE THE FBI WAS EXECUTING THEIR WARRANT. ILL TAKE TEN YEARS IN FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON FOR 1000 ALEX

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/871844847610626050

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/federal-government-contractor-georgia-charged-removing-and-mailing-classified-materials-news
washingtonexaminer.com/federal-contractor-reality-leigh-winner-arrested-for-sending-classified-nsa-intelligence-to-news-outlet/article/2625014
documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html#document/p1
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time
theepochtimes.com/n3/2226480-indiana-joins-idaho-georgia-in-dhs-election-hack-claims/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

today is a good day anons

>Admitting to your crimes
how dumb can you be?

BUMP

Here's the link to the justice department!!!

justice.gov/opa/pr/federal-government-contractor-georgia-charged-removing-and-mailing-classified-materials-news

Sweet fucking victory, finally.

I'd hate to be the winner of that game

she will be out as soon as the next democratic admin pardons her.

Check the catalog, faggot.

I'm guessing that she must have still had documents in her possession that she had intended on "slowly leaking". They were going to find it. Better to come clean now rather than let them find it and get fucked even harder by the long schlong of the law.

Anyone else notice that this faggot Comey is out of the office and the leakers get shellacked swiftly? Fuck that snake in the grass

FUCK. Oh well, mods lock this thread. head over to the other one goys

Bumpngg

>Reality Leigh Winner

I can't even tell who is a nigger anymore.

Unforgivable. Lock her up for years.

>I am women , hear me roar.

too bad the bitch will get sent to a prison where they arnt equipped to take her ass

Who names their daughter Reality Winner? Is this real life?

one of the guys who authored that article the leak was in is Sam Biddle

wasn't he some fag at Gawker?

This must be fake news. Why would the FBI be helping trump? They're all libs

That's an NSA site down there guise

Not even a nigger would name their kid Reality Leigh Winner? That's got to be a fake name, right? Is this some sort of code, or did this bitch give herself that name?

This is supposedly her picture, BTW.

Bp

Only 10 years in prison :C

Are you tired of Winning yet?

>Reality

Can you think of a more pretentious snowflake name?

Hope.

You do realize that regardless of who is president, it is still equally ILLEGAL to arrest whistleblowers..

You fucks loved Assange because he btfo'd Clinton

You dumb fucks hated Manning because he btfo'd Bush and supported Manning being imprisoned.

You people are fucking retarded.

I've seen people with that name once or twice.
It's cringy as shit, but doesn't scream "Look at me and my cool weird name!" enough.

In what world does a 25 year old sub sub contractor even get top secret clearance?? WTF government, wtf

Pretty sure we all strongly supported manning. There is no love for bush on this board

>Reality Leigh Winner

You are mistaken, the press has immunity when publishing the leaks. The leakers who give the press leaks are not immune at all

You don't understand "whistleblower".
If she had taken the documents to another agency, who had clearance, it would have ended differently.
But displaying it to the public is espionage.

London bridge in my captcha, again.
Fucking inconsiderate jewgle.

Was the information released or did the Intercept checking with the feds first?

What did she mean by this?

>Finally caught a whistleblower

>Leaked doc unequivically confirms russian interference

How will pol respond?

how do these types fare in jail? are any of the hulking lesbians in women's prisons patriots? is one of them, dare i say, /ourdyke/?

Women's prisons are orders of magnitude safer and less overcrowded. There's little to no prison rape, though there's plenty of lesbian sex.

oh, this one looks like she'll enjoy women's prison

>NSA is pissed because she exposed the coverup and not the crime.

>holy fuck. her nickname is literally Reee
Threadly reminder that she is the anti-Kek.

Is she already in jail?

That will put a smile on my face.

Fucking christ, how does anyone still support mass surveillance when they have people like this.

double 7 frog god approves

Coalburners must be killed.

The West depends on it.

She's under indictment, probably has not been bailed if they have alleged national security reasons to withhold bail. That and jail might be a safer place to sit out the trial.

Probably because "classified" doesn't mean anything anymore. Incompetent and corrupt bureaucrats classify everything.

It's because they're in denial that their ideology is nothing more than a Russian psyop.

Then send her to the men's prison and offer her charms to the inmates as a reward for good behaviour.

She was hired in February to BE a leaker. The real threats are still insulated and in power and hiring other frothing Trump-hating SJW patsies that they know will leak.

It's so bizzare how everything is flipping now. Democrats have their own Benghazi with the Russian thing and now their own Snowden.

if the leak is literally nothing are you guys accusing her of fabricating classified information?

>mfw CIA Cooper orchestrated hte whole scheme

Benghazi wasn't real?

You guys what if she's false-flagging?

What if she's acting like a huge parody of a leftist to taint their image further?

She just leaked a doc that proves the government was lying about Russian hacking the election.

Her nickname is Reeeeeeeee, if that's not a dog-whistle to us I don't know what is.

One of these is true and has happened.
Not the one you wanted.

damn u

>Reality Leigh Winner

>9th Circuit Court will drop all charges and restore her fed credentials
She's been indicted in the S.D. Ga., which is in the 11th Circuit. This is the same Circuit that covers Florida and Louisiana. She's as fucked as a Florida Man on a fanboat.

>reeeeeeeee

My God! Kek exists, this reality is just too much to wrap my head around. Checked.

Can't escape the destiny of the digits, brother.

Someone give me a quick rundown on what this means, I've been out of the loop. All we get here in the news is "TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN HACKER"

She appeared in court for the first time today. She was arrested on the 3rd.

>My God! Kek exists, this reality is just too much to wrap my head around. Checked.
>this reality is just too much to wrap my head around.
>this reality is just too much
>reality

Top kek.

Why do you think we are libertarian idealist? We are fascist! We want the state to do what ever is necessary to achieve our goals.

It's not an act, she's actually that much of a loon.

shit feminist works for NSA, leaks document to The Intercept about MUH RUSSIA ELECTION HACKING
>her name is literally Reality Winner

>The NSA document alleges the GRU hacked the voting systems company using a false Google alert requiring a target to enter login credentials. According to the report, it also attempted a parallel campaign using a false email account meant to be confused with a second company. And yet, despite all that "sophistication", Russia's smartest, government hackers somehow left a trail so obvious that it would allow the NSA to conclude in under a month, that Russia's GRU was behind it. Which is also where the story become questionable because at roughly the same time, another set of alleged Russian hackers, the Shadow Brokers, was in possession (and trying to sell) weaponized CIA methods, allowing any potential hacker to adopt the identity of anyone else, even the CIA or NSA.

She was leaking classified information to the news outlet the intercept. Was arrested on the 3rd and appeared in court for the first time today. If convicted she ruined her whole life for literal nothing stories.

washingtonexaminer.com/federal-contractor-reality-leigh-winner-arrested-for-sending-classified-nsa-intelligence-to-news-outlet/article/2625014

Only if she pleads guilty and accepts a sentence of a repeating number of months in prison. Then we will know she is touched by Kek.

Until such time, I maintain that she is the anti-Kek.

Do you think they will hang her from a crane and leave her body dangling in the middle of DC?

with a name like Reality, i thought she was a nigress

>Bernie supporting SJW somehow gets security clearance at NSA
>she prints out a document stating that Russian hackers tried to phish a company that provides voting machines to numerous states
>sends it to The Intercept, a news site
>gets arrested

So her real name is Sara? Did she change it in real life but not on fucking twitter? How does that make sense? It's on the federal document, I don't get it.

How the fuck does this stupid arrogant bitch get top secret clearance?

No intent. She walks free.

WHO THE FUCK HIRED THIS BITCH IN OPEN SEDITION?

>implying democrats will exist

we couldn't catch a radical feminist resistance liberal named REEEEEEality Winner from infiltrating the NSA, just imagine why we struggle to stop terrorists without profiling.

family connections?

This. I'm a little bit less worried about the NSA's ability to spy on me now.

>mails classified documents to a person she knows is not authorized to receive classified documents
>No intent

Okay.

1 term enlisted military intel, clearance carries over

>Sam Biddle
>That kike faggot at Gawker

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

We're going to win at levels that that shouldn't even be possible

>Reality Leigh Winner

documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html#document/p1

Espionage laws don't require intent

hurrr...

guy pls pay attention to this and spread it

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time
theepochtimes.com/n3/2226480-indiana-joins-idaho-georgia-in-dhs-election-hack-claims/

Didn't see (((Reality))) coming myself. They're getting more crafty.

I dont know about the account im screen capping the last tweet was from Feb 25 not alot of tweets either and the ones that get tweeted are hilariously a left wing paradoy

Wait, only leaks by a hostile foreign power are good leaks?

>receive a resume for "Reality Winner"
>escalating to interview

YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS

>Russia is a hostile foreign power
Top kek.

Birth name Sara. Legally changed to reality. Tells you the level of brilliance we are working with here. Not only that but she cooperated with questioning willfully without the presence of an attorney.

>sedition
Heil the fucking Constitution or fucking kill yourself you treasonous fuck.

im not on face book what is her full name?
also what was the last activity on it did it stop around February?

>she cooperated with questioning willfully without the presence of an attorney.
She's a real winner.

why do you burgers keep giving kids who arn't even in the military top secret clearences??

i like both Assange and Manning
Bush can go suck kike dick which he already does anyway