archive.is/QcSzW
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
strawpoll.me/13122335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use archive. Thank you.

>nytimes com/2017/06/05/us/orlando-shooting.html
archive.is/QcSzW

Terrorism vs Isolated incident

I'll take the isolated incident. Also, fuck muslim.

>office massacres in the US
>"isolated incidents"
MFW

>He was an Army veteran who was honorably discharged in 1999.
also a veteran just like the times square car attack that just happened
>"isolated"

>white man

Calling this person white

Always military connections. I can see the stories now

>mental health
>military
>voices in head

and didn't even serve in any combat zones
>muh PTSD from having to wake up at 0500 for PT

To be fair though...have you ever been a white guy with coworkers?

>Spot The Difference

I think the difference is the white guy killed people that he felt wronged by.

The Muslim just killed random people because they are infidels
>But the sheriff said that Mr. Neumann was “singling out individuals.” The shootings took place at different sites throughout the building.

>At one point, he told a woman who was a temporary employee and who had walked in on the shooting to get out.

His co workers might have been complete dicks to him..

The Muslim just killed people because of there nationality and beliefs.

I think that might be the problem

So it was a white man?

AL HAMDULILAH.

Yeah, his attack wasn't revendicated by a terrorist organisation, moron.

One of them can be predicted and prevented
The other one is just someone going postal

He's a white American so it's no big deal. It's terrorism when they he have brown skin, a funny name and say "Aloha Snackbar" before they start killing.

>One of them can be predicted and prevented
the police were called a couple of months ago for him getting in a fist fight with a coworker
this def could have been prevented

low quality bait friend-o

Trying too hard to fit in reddit

Was I wrong? Did that trigger you?

that's just a fist fight between people
no reason to import millions of sandniggers
stop acting stupid

Hey its that bot that the jews hate!

1,2,3,4 I declare a race war

What to do about the white problem? It's them bombing the middle east causing all this Islamic terrorism too. Why are white people so violent?

Mental illness varies from individual to individual, schizophrenia, asocial disorder, dis-affectation, psychopathy, sociopathy. Terrorist attacks have a constant: Islam

> A literal skinhead
> Implying this was a psyop to put the "hard right" on the defensive (" HUR DUR, YOU SEE!?!?! WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD TOO!!!11!")

>Spot The Difference

The white guy wasn't part of an ideologically linked international terrorist movement?

mental illness has many varieties just like islam
>sunni
>shiite
>wahhabist
>sufi
etc

they are both mental illness, though

I didn't know people going postal all shared a belief system they preach on street corners and houses of worship and that they're capable of taking over large parts of sovereign countries by force because of their wide base of support. Interesting! Tell me more about this peaceful religion of postalism.

White dude has a job.

>isolated
you fool

>just another monday in the US
Because that's exactly what it is shitposter
He wasn't killing people because he's a religious fuck who wants to murder whites and scare people
He lost his shit and shot up people at his office, THAT is workplace violence
Not like what happened at Fort Hood

>Let's import problems to add to our problems

Because we definitely need more poor third worlders with a penchant for murder suicide.

>white man murdering multiple innocent people
>isolated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>white
>brown eyes

>CLOSE THE BORDERS

We fucking wish. All we get is a heartless, bullshit speech from the mayor and lots of useless platitudes, whilst politicians refer to these cunts as "Islamists", pretending that all sand niggers don't read from the same fucking book.

>Fistfight
>Grounds for being locked up and losing any chance at working a decent job ever again
Get fucked commie

mental illness also includes being religious though

why else would they believe what they do

I don't think you have the intelligence to understand what isolated means in this context.

Yes

Niggers are the ones who have a repeated pattern to kill

Does not fit the narrative /pol is pushing.

Actually had one of these cucks out here say they only cared abut a mass murder if it was a nigger Muslim that committed the act.

You just have to realize where you are at and who you are dealing with.

Anyone that does not agree with them is garbage and deserves to die. Even worse.

Moving on.

>(((Neumann)))

When will Jews finally breed with Sub-Saharans in order to reduce the incidence of schizophrenia and many genetic diseases accumulated because of their astronomical levels of inbreeding?

Jews need to really diversify their gene pools - especially Israel's.

niggers mostly kill other nigger criminals

white males are the ones that walk into your church, theater, mall, workplace, school and indiscriminately shoot everybody.

YOU DID NOT EVEN REFUTE MY POINT

Well, I'm just a dirty little pleb maggot that wouldn't know how to judge them.

But I know how to apply the wisdom of my superiors to this difference!

Muslims are just doing it when they lose control of themselves and get ultra clumsy at standing up for their precious community. And they basically just do this to random punks on the street, or spoiled brat bitches at a decadence-mass, who is to say those bastards didn't deserve it?

Guys like this on the other hand are total fucking monsters! They only want to kill, kill. kill! They have no love guiding their actions! They have no reason to be against anyone! They're lucky bastard who do this because their minds flipped and went into severe denial about being lucky bastards! They do this at bastions of productivity, and that includes universities! They are flat out fucking with people who are working their asses off trying to straighten the world out for them, to establish certified truths about everything people may need to have perspectives on! And they commit genocide against company cultures! And they do this even though there's already too damn many of them! Total fucking bastards!

Actually niggers kill more than half of the white people murdered in the IS every year
They also make up the majority of rapes on white women every year

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Look at enough of these and you'll see that mass shootings (4+ more killed and/or injured) are disproportionately perpetrated by blacks or minorities.

Note: if no pictures, you can tell the race by the name(s) of the perpatrators (which you can also Google and search for an accompanying picture perhaps from another website), the type of shooting (ex. drive by) or the city (ex. St Louis, Miami, New Orleans, etc.) which have significant populations of blacks. It's not a guarantee it's a black person if there's no picture and you have to rely on one of the aforementioned bits of info, but it's more than likely it is.

Also, for the Muslims, there's a COMMON MOTIVE for all of their shootings.

For random white guys like this, they're literally just random, isolated incidents.

Minorities still account for the majority of mass shootings in the US, are disproportionately over-represented for the majority of the top 20 worst mass shootings in the US, and Muslims account for the overwhelming majority of terror attacks in the US + all over the world.

one was one dude pissed of about losing his job

the other was part of a large intercontinental organization that has a mission statement that includes killing all that disagree with their ideology

next question

>They also make up the majority of rapes on white women every year

good. those whores deserved to be raped and bred.

Non-Muslim white guy has X chance to flip out
Non-Muslim Latino guy has 2X chance to flip out
Non-Muslim black guy has 4X chance to flip out
Non-Muslim Asian guy has 0.5X chance to flip out.

Islam increases flip out chance by variable Y.

We know this becase even in countries that are compley Muslim, no matter the race, there are flipouts. Up to and including exploding women.

It would therefore be prudent not to add large amounts of this ingredient that has been shown to increase volatility in every place it is found around the globe.

WEEKLY Isolated ""INCIDENT"......the new normal

It's this.

Sup Forums is a selective listener, and if it doesn't fit their overall goals of racial segregation, they don't give a fuck.

When will Americans fix their gun problem?
Why didn't a hero with a gun stop this?

that fucker isn't motivated by a 1400years old totalitarian ideology

Dat nervous laugh

Are you a child? TV/vidya are not real life, boy.

Not an argument

hey don't blame me, I'm for gun control. Guns create more problems than they solve.

Society is violent because people are stupid. Eugenics, Eutelegenisis, can breed super humans and make society so peaceful and prosperous that people will go through life never seeing a gun in real life.

>MUH NARRATIVE

nice try shariablue, narrative is something that only shills ponder. Our conclusions come naturally.

It's similar to gang violence in the mudslimes case. We know there are more and they will keep coming and what they will do. This guy was just a dirtbag who snapped.

>a bridge isn't a bastion of productivity so they possibly deserved it
People like you are the reason these mudslime get away with this shit. No wonder your country is the most cucked nation on the planet. Let me know if you still feel the same when your wife inevitably gets raped by a pack of niggers in the name of a 1400 year old troglodyte paedophile.

strawpoll.me/13122335
strawpoll.me/13122335
strawpoll.me/13122335
strawpoll.me/13122335

you see, we have enough problems of our own, we don't need to be importing more problems

The narrative "pol is pushing" represents a reality that's worth paying attention to.

There ISN'T a disproportionate number of white guys committing acts of violence, nor mass shootings. There simply isn't. You can look at the statistics and the data yourself.

There IS a disproportionate number of Muslims or blacks committing acts of violence and mass shootings. You can look at the statistics and data yourself.

Furthermore, with Muslims, it's a part of an ideology. Even for blacks, they glorify their violence as a part of their "culture".

There's literally no white ideology or culture followed by anyone who blatantly favors or outright supports senseless violence. Like it or not, the only common link there seems to be is psych meds. It's not even an excuse. That's the reality of the situation.

You know, this argument reminds me of Strange Brew. Brakes go out on the van, so Bob let's go of the wheel "no point in streering now". We have homegrown killers, might as well let go of the steering wheel and let in millions from and ideology that creates killers.

OP must be a woman

One is retarded the other is retarded by faith and inbreeding too?

I let you guess which one is what

Hey, I think I spotted the difference:

Muslim terrorist attacks in last fifteen years: 30954
White terrorist attacking in last fifteen years:

I bet he was a Trump supporter too. LMAO

>Spot the difference:
>Muslims kill 49 people
>Muslims kill 12 people
>Muslims kill 7 people
>Muslims kill 20 people
>Muslims kill 3 people
>Muslims kill 6 people
>Muslims kill 14 people
>Muslims kill 130 people
>Muslims kill 11 people
>Muslims kill 8 people
>Muslims kill 23 people
>Muslims kill 10 people
>Muslims kill 9 people

>white man guns down 5 cowokers

Rillee maeks me thynk

For Fuck's sake, stop using that one and use that one instead

Why import more violence when we already have it here?

Who the fuck would be going out of their way to be on a bridge? A jumper! Or a stoner.

And they did NOT do the vile thing and attack the actual bridge! They merely attacked the maggots loitering on it! Get these kinds of distinctions though, your head all of you!

Holly fuck, I though YOU PEOPLE would have gotten this shit though your heads, after the irish monsters kept doing exactly that, attacking bridges, office buildings and the like, even when they had no fucking reason to! Even when they purposely sabotaged their own attacks! You fuckers know this, you're supposed to, you in particular must be just one obvious exceptional idiot who's being an edgelord spitting in the face of all your fellow countrymen who know that the irish fucks are way worse terrorists than muslims, just for kicks!

Or maybe it's just gotten super effective how the irish deviously concealed their terrorism by nudging the body count figures way down, so that officially count and are now all unfairly forgotten!

>Invocation of boogeyman
M8 you're the one trying too hard.

Muslims are an outside threat. Why allow more in if you know they're going to cause problems?

Every country has its own internal problems.

>can't do anything about the violent people already here
>let's invite more isolated violent people in
Sjw logic

Maybe because there's a huge FUCKING RIVER going through the city you dumb leaf cunt. If you weren't such a sheltered piece of shit living in transland you may realise what bridges are used for.

Why don't you fuck off back to your anti-white protest and continue achieving nothing with your useless life you yokel fuck.

even with 15 more white mass shootings it still doesnt come close to the dis-proportionality of muslim terrorist attacks

>Isolated incident

White mass shootings were far more common than terrorist attacks until maybe the last year or two

whites can be sick fucked up child molesters too

whites arent pure

the whole human race is corrupt

his mental illness isnt an idealogy, unlike radical islam.

A FUCKING TREE

And how do you know I'm not a native?

Excellent point OP.
We have serious fucking problems in our country that need to be addressed, so why do liberals want to compound that problem by inviting millions of violent 3rd worlders in?

low hanging fruit bait

Literally semantics

If anything mentally ill whites gunning people down is far more dangerous than a violent ideology. Mental illness is incurable unlike ideology

>implying that white men are blowing themselves up and murdering innocents on the daily like the sandniggers
Op is a faggot
sage this

you can't close the borders against the native population of the country you dumb fuck.

even if whites were as violent and savage as muslims, it makes no sense to IMPORT a population prone to violence and savagery. especially if their culture is diametrically opposed to yours. try again dumbass

Whites rarely perform it in a cultish fashion under the guise of "religion of piss" though. Not to mention, every time this shit happens people always come out with "b-but other people are bad too, b-but the old testament". No one is currently forming rape gangs and branding children in the name of Abraham.

You dumb nigger, post when you're not a feckless buffoon.

Shitslam attacks have a mental illness element but the point is shitslam glorifies mental illness through its teachings. Shitslams theology is the primary motivator in a Muslim doing what they do, mental illness is secondary if it even play a part at all.

Almost all of the mass killers in the US have been on some kind of SSRI or Benzodiazepine.

The constant with terrorists is Islam.
The constant with mass killers is drugs.

Both need to be removed. Both are being obfuscated by (((them))).

Maybe because whites are the majority of the pop and terrorism only started becoming an issue when you start importing terrorists- I mean Muslims

And the fact that Muslims can be such a tiny fraction of the population but still outnumber mass shootings and that the terrorism attacks keeps going up the more Muslims you bring in is a great way of deducing that Muslims are more violent and not just one offs compared to white mass shooters and thus shouldn't be brought into white countries

A FUCKING TREE

>changing the subject because you're a dumb cunt who doesn't understand bridges
At what point did I insinuate if you were/weren't?
You're a fucking terrorist apologist none-the-less leaf, go fuck yourself

Because individuals have always gone bonkers and killed people. That's the background noise in any sufficiently large and dense population. It doesn't signify anything other than perhaps an epidemic of narcissism.

When a Muslim kills even one person for Islam it isn't the act itself that is so noteworthy, rather it's the impending cultural tidal wave of violence that has people taking notice.

>The 40+ injured in the UK attack don't count
Shariablue pls go.

Hey, don't be so negative! Have faith, they'll get rid of the sand niggers! You know damn well that your precious commonwealth has the wisdom to select people from the crown jewel, and don't forget how bit that was including pakistan and bangladesh too, so you've got plenty of people who you can trust to love your country, without ever needing sandniggers or kebabs! You lucky duck!

Pretty smug huh, Mohammed. I wipe my ass with the Quran, daily.

Pretty soon, a strong white bull is going to raid your house, force to watch as your whore mother is repeatedly raped until her Hijab is doused in Jizz.

The kuffar is coming for every Muslim whore you know, ah I really do have a Mussie whore fetish.

Just wait, Nigger.

>And the fact that Muslims can be such a tiny fraction of the population but still outnumber mass shootings
All of the terrorists have been foreign born

We can keep the ragheads out and get rid of the ones that are already here. Can't do much about the literal .00000000001% of people like this guy that were born here and are American.

ISSOLATED