White Fragility

Co-opt the term 'white fragility', a term used by leftists. We should flip the term and use it to specify the very dainty limp wristed white people that use it to critique other whites.

Afraid of tripping over the very low bar of being known as "racist"?
White fragility.

View your Europeans ancestors with contempt?
White Fragility.

Think its important to have immigrants move into your neighborhood because you've chose to ignore the hundreds of years of cuisine put forth by your progenitor countries?
White fragility.

Anything that an effete left leaning person does to be "progressive" can be considered white fragility. Inability to use weapons to defend oneself? A form of fragility. Can't change a tire? Fragility.

We took pepe, we took the OK sign, we can start stripping the very vocabulary of the ideological enemy. We can take the words out of their mouths.

actually not a bad idea, have a bump

why is that skull weird?
also good idea

They had rickets

Bump for best idea in a while

>Sup Forums is a mighty steamroller, whatever we think of will happen, we're totally not an irrelevantly small group of some hundreds or low thousands number of people
>Hillary is really going down this time guys, I swear

Or just ignore leftists and their retardation. They are the ones who get triggered by words or ideas that they don't agree with.

Normal ppl give no fucks.

That's fine but if you have an audience please don't sperg like this. Just chastise them for ascribing fragility to whites when they stand up for themselves. When any other race does it they are lauded for their courage and righteousness. When whites do the identical, they are admonished for being fragile.

It's absurd leftist logomachy on a par with. "Only faggots don't take dicks in the ass!"

I'm all about agree and extend as a tactic but attempts at logomachy need to be countered and defeated. Especially when there is an audience.

Just use the Bowden method and step over it.

How the hell could someone survive to adulthood with that messed up skull?

FUCK YEAH
Great idea, let us do it

We have passed the point where you can call these liberals retarded. For too long,our education system,the media;and the Government itself has been ruled by these shiftless maniacs.

And it's all our own fault. We tried and tried to make everybody happy. Oh,you like to suck cock? Get married. Oh,you have a mental illness and a dick?Shit in the Women's bathroom.

But it wasn't enough,it will never be enough. We started the revolution to normality by electing President Trump. We need to stop pretending that mental illness is something we should accept.

Fcking freaks need to STFU and do thier Hedonistic shit in private,instead of trying to make it "normal"

It's not normal.Never has been and never will be.

>>Hillary is really going down this time guys, I swear
Uh, yes. Trump won. Get fucked for 4 years, retard.

>We started the revolution to normality by electing President Trump. We need to stop pretending that mental illness is something we should accept.
>guys, I swear we're winning!

Just because you use cum as your primary protein source,doesn't mean that's normal.

Just push back against them. If they accuse you having "white privilege" just tell them that it's well earned, and it's your right to have that privilege.

I don't care what retards babble.

They don't say it to you for you, they say it for the audience which is both present and online when they upload "EPIC! Nazi gets OWNED!" on to twitter or youtube.

I've been thinking that we should start using their buzzwords against them more often, and things along those lines.

One idea was claiming anti-cultural appropriation as our thing. See a white guy with dreads? Call him a cuck, a race traitor, a nigger lover et cetera. Someone wearing a kimono? A wannabe nip shit. Say that anyone who partakes in it is betraying the white race. Make it clear so that they can read it, that we too hate cultural appropriation. Also post the comic by A. Wyatt Mann in pic.

bump. I am going to start using this in online arguements.

>And he said, “Well, wouldn’t it be better if we presented ourselves as the victims?”
>But if you concentrate on pain and defeat, you will breed resentment. And I believe that resentment and pity are the things to be avoided.
>Stoicism should be our way. Courage should be our way. When somebody pushes you, you push them back. When somebody’s false to you, you’re false to them. When somebody’s friendly to you, you are to them. You fight for your own country, and your own group, and your own culture, and your own civilization, at your own level, and in your own way. And when somebody says, “Apologize for this, or that” you say: “No. I regret nothing.”

The internet isn't reality. If it was $hillary would be President.

It is to a lot of people. That's why they thought Hillary would win. To a lot of people the online and the offline worlds are absolutely the same, which is why they comfortably use their own name and own identity online.

We should steal Marxism and the entirety of Communism somehow. That would be a checkmate but (((they))) would start damage control with an army of 'experts' so this might not be possible.

I already know a lot of ppl are retarded.

Real men and women elected our President,despite all the fake news,despite all the fake polls,despite all of the delusional retards,despite or maybe because of the Internet, we did the right thing. Explain that.

it's like when you tell someone to "stop being so defensive" - there's really no good response (best response is to ignore)

if he admits his white fragility, he's fragile. If he denies the white fragility, then he's denying "his own" race-baiting concept

this is a good arrow in the meme quiver to keep ready for the right time

It won't work through. Leftists can push their buzzwords because they control the narrative. The media, education, acceptable public discourse. These terms are invented by communists in academia, taught to students, and then disseminated by the leftist dominated media. We have nothing to match it.

>REEEEE VERY SUPER DUPER EXTRA FAR RIGHT
Why is MSM dick riding Sup Forums so hard then?

White privilege is just Brown envy.

Work smarter/harder Shitskins. You reap what you sow.

This is what I'm saying. When they say you have white privilege you tell them that its all bought and paid for by your ancestors.

So just hand wave it aside. Don't play their games.

I got a $50 watch when I graduated high school. Every thing I have today is because I busted my ass. Working hard>being White.

That's not what "white privilege" means, and not what I meant, and you know it.

>White privilege
Another leftist logomachy. Privilege is from the latin privus for private and lexus for law. A special law for certain personages. Like Affirmative Action. AA is an example of privilege. When the left sets out to legally discriminate against you because you are white, that is literal non-white privilege in action. What they call white privilege is nothing more than heritage politically redefined to fit their narrative. You have heritage and they mean to assault it, in your face with no means of recourse. You just have to take it, lest you be called the dreaded pejorative for whites "racist".

Challenge it. You get told about your white privilege, correct them. "You mean my heritage? Yeah, we're not pissing that away just because someone's jealous. Next grievance." You get called a racist. Stand and deliver. "That's just a pejorative for white people. Make an argument or move on."

Damn. Catchy image. Brilliant plan. I'm game. Also, the fbi has just arrested an nsa leaker. This has been a good day.

This shit good