/TXG/ -TEXAS GENERAL-FUCK ANTIFA EDITION

>Houston local media report that Anitfa will hold a rally at the Sam Houston statue
click2houston.com/news/sam-houston-statue-in-hermann-park-causing-controversy

>However, other media outlets claim this is bait
houstonpress.com/news/houston-media-pranked-by-alt-right-facebook-trolls-9488700

>Sharia marches in Austin and San Jacinto are expected to be accompanied by Antifa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnXVZcIumzs
youtube.com/watch?v=22Mrez7ahZA
youtube.com/watch?v=a4qcVrt-ozY
youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw
reddit.com/r/texas
youtube.com/watch?v=VGF4ibgcHQE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HiIjOgXZXic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do other state compete...lets be real

>Even the liberal media bows to Texas

Feels good man

Is Antifa bluffing? Are they being framed? Will they show up in full force at all three Texan events on the 10th?

You decide

>houston is LA
that's accurate

>thumnail

Ola senior. Habla English?

Are you the user from the other thread who had that glorious Texan dump? Because I downloaded all of your images

yeah, please don't save thumbnails ill dump some more but I gotta go

Both of us know all too well that the white looking ones are maybe half of the Hispanic population in Texas at most.

Rural Washingtonian here to say never give up. Once the liberal hubs take over it's just the beginning of a multicultural hell.

you figured us out moohamed

>/TXG/ -TEXAS GENERAL
Is it already time for another "39% Non-hispanic white newborns" general?

This state is dead, throw some dirt on it already.

Amen to that. I was being nice to the rest of the states out of kindness.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnXVZcIumzs

Texas is a meme
fucking white minority state

I moved from Houston before Katrina I heard it went to total shit after that? Is there truth in this? Montros was always shit but did everything go to hell?

>"39% Non-hispanic white newborns" general
You wish. Real number is close to 31% thanks to Hispanic-white mixes.

Civic Nationalism is the future

Embrace it

them damn niggers

Swing state at ~2040.

Beautiful quote. Makes me even prouder to be Texan.

>says the european caliphate
youtube.com/watch?v=22Mrez7ahZA

why are you so obsessed with demographics of the US?
see you in each thread

he needs to feel better about the german caliphate

Can I still call myself a Texan even if I don't live there anymore? I grew up there went all through Texas school system and what not, but had to move to Wyoming for work.

go to Laredo and tell them :^)

Yes, my mother lives there. Crime went through the roof. Fucking worthless niggers from new orleans made Houston even worse than it already was

yee haw!

>wishful-thinking.jpg

While we do have a load of mudshits and coalburners, we're still as white as West Virginia. You are just a bit whiter than CA.
It's a good indication of future voting patterns and I like to bully Texans.

Shit man, that sucks no wonder all my friends went up to Dallas and ft worth.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4qcVrt-ozY

Assuming all your whites stay about constant (they do) and continue to vote as they already are (which is likely), the only factor of growth are Hispanics, who vote 2:1 D:R. So, the Democratic base grows twice as fast as the Republican one every 4 years.

Being nothing is being better than Canada though.

i think you are exaggerating, houston is a great city and the blacks here are generally well behaved. i say this as someone who has traveled to many northern and southern cities.

people don't joke when they say houston is the crown jewel of texas, regardless of our democrat voting ways (both parties are bad anyway, GOP is just less bad)

are you those new euros they talk about?

No. Are you one of those "based Hispanic men" that Texans keep talking about despite them voting D+14?

Any Houston fags here?
It's hot as hell and raining most of the day. if the antifa come. They'll be soaking wet.

so what? both parties stink, and texas has some pretty decent democrats here. so even if we went blue we'd still retain our state culture and keep our guns. it would just hurt the GOP at the federal level.

maybe it will convince the evangelicucks in the GOP to fuck off and give us a libertarian party in charge of texas for once.

Yep, that's what all of my successful friends are doing, moving from the Houston suburbs up into Dallas, specifically northern Dallas. Houston is basically a concrete jungle at this point, rife with homosexuals and nignogs. North Dallas has enough new development that it entices wealthy white folks with a paywall that keeps out "diversity". My girlfriend and I are trying to get married and move up there soon, but we both need jobs first.

If you were born in Texas then yes, you are a Texan

I'm in Katy

youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw

>If a spic posted these positive things about TX I honestly would have no problem with him

We need help here, being overrun with urbanites and antifers

reddit.com/r/texas

Spring, but I go to classes at U of H. It's about 85 degrees where I am, but muggy as fuck. How are you doing?

Antifa won't stand a chance if they're foreign, i.e. not native Texans. The weather here kills people. It's one of the reasons we're hardboiled as fuck.

Fuck, I was born in Kentucky, but my mom is from Ft Worth born and raised.

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=VGF4ibgcHQE

>D+14

and it will continue to decline

I am ready to arm up and go to war with these AntiFA fuckers if they try and mess with a statue of Sam Houston. Sam Houston didn't even want Texas to leave the Union. He won us our independence. I'll grab a rifle and stand up to those fucks if they dare try to touch Sam Houston's statue.

However, I doubt that will be necessary, as I'm pretty sure Abbott will send in the Texas Rangers to fuck them up, if it comes to that.

Why do you think we're building the wall?

fuck plebbit, all those people are commiefornia transplants from austin

>texas has some pretty decent democrats here
You're a fucking moron.

>even if we went blue we'd still retain our state culture and keep our guns
A terrific fucking moron.

Texas doesn't have "decent democrats" it has Taqiyya democrats. The second you turn your back of these fucks they'll pounce and turn Texas into California 2.0.
>muh guns
>muh culture
Into the fucking trash. Do you really think a cabal of blacks, spics, and jews are going to let you keep your guns and property rights, jackass? Are you really that fucking stupid?

>Going to plebbit
Why don't you just stay there?

Awesome.
Are you going to the protest on the 10th?
Doing fine. There's snakes out the ass and it makes innawoods ridiculously dangerous.
Yeah, I wonder how long they can stand the heat.

Thanks user, I still have more guns than a person with my salary should so I still feel I am upholding Texas tradition.

To be honest, I can see Hispanics voting R+4-5 in 3 elections. But Hispanic women are only voting 28% Republican. How will you get them to your side?
Only stops illegals. Hispanics still have higher birth rates than whites everywhere that isn't West Virginia.

Jesus said to be salt and light of the world, least we can do is camp out at /r/texas and claim it as our own. Right now, it's infested with people from Austin and Dallas/Houston urban core

>bully Texans
Bullying implies that you are bigger or stronger, which compared to Texas, Germany is neither.

How does it feel knowing the CITIZENS of Texas have more weapons than the entire German "military," cunt?

I got to watch this happen it ruined my childhood

Post mexicants getting btfo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HiIjOgXZXic

Did anyone else hear about the Mexican dude getting chocked to death?

Possible chimp out

It makes me so proud.

I lived there for like 10 years. It was pretty great.

The minute Democrats have a majority in Texas is the minute this Republic dies. Texas going blue would be the end of America and I wish I wasn't being dramatic about it.

>specifically northern Dallas
Nope. Keep going.

Just like "The Woodlands" isn't "northern Houston" the affluent towns aren't "northern Dallas." They're Frisco and Plano.

This guy gets it. The second Texas turns blue, it will become California 2.0.
And all of those weapons will be stolen from you the second Texas turns blue.

>as I'm pretty sure Abbott will send in the Texas Rangers to fuck them up, if it comes to that.
you won't even get to really see them if they do show up. the anti antifa facebook group made sure HPD would be in the middle of the statue while the two opposing sides will be on the left and right of them.

I wish I WAS being dramatic*

Women vote based on looks and charisma. We need more Cruz and Rubio types running for office

wrong

nah, texas democrats are usually what we call "blue dog" democrats, in the sense that they are culturally conservative.

i'm not too worried about it, most texans would rebel if the state government tried anything stupid.

what i'd like honestly is a strong libertarian party in texas. i like the GOP on finance but they fucking blow on social issues. christianity is fine in private but legislating from the bible is pointless. abortion, prostitution, all those things should be legal. if you want personal freedom, you should want it in all things.

>The minute Democrats have a majority in Texas is the minute this Republic dies.
And it's coming horrifically fast. Maybe less than 12 years depending on when the boomers start dying.

Depressing as hell.

>However, other media outlets claim this is bait
regardless of whether this started as bait or not Quanell X was on the radio all weekend screaming about protesting the monuments so the protest is now real.

You bet I'll be there
It's comfy for the moment. However, the recent increase in the number of apartment complexes being built is problematic

Post comfy Texan OC

There is a Paris Texas in north texas, why is there one in big bend?

Hillary had the looks and charisma of a corpse. White women overwhelmingly voted Trump, even the educated ones (in Texas).
Okay, so you become a big blue state.

we were a blue state for practically our whole history until george bush got elected. practically every texas governor from 1870-1990 was democrat.

believe me, texas culture is strong enough we could have any party in charge and the legislators would know what to do. even wendy fucking davis wouldn't call for gun restrictions because she knows better.