A question for Christians

What's your excuse for being a racist? In Christian teaching, we are all equal in the eyes of God.

I'm not.
I prefer whites but other races can be based but less likely. Think 1950s race demographics

Why do you have a preference? Is this you admitting that the logic I mentioned in the OP is inherently flawed?

their teachings are half-assed ripoffs of real religion
christians don't give a damn about racism or any other type of hatred so long as they follow their dirty bible to the letter

where does it say that we are all equal?

I don't think this is necessarily true either, tripfag. Most Christians take a pick and choose attitude towards the bible, being literal and symbolic where it suits them.

Preference doesn't mean one's inferior to the other. I can chose to marry a white girl because i'm more attracted to them than to a black one. There's nothing wrong with that. You don't imply that because you chose one the other's are inferior.

"But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain". Titus 3:9

John 13:16
"No servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him." Now I don't know about you, but I would say that it isn't at all a reach to interpret this as a statement of equality amongst all men.

I wouldn't call Sup Forums racist, shitposters are bigoted if anything really. But that the loud minority that you hear.

You eventually find out in life that everything and everyone in life is not equal when you grow up and accept reality.

You don't need a man in the sky to help you understand that the earth is covered with dumbasses

>I don't think this is necessarily true either, tripfag. Most Christians take a pick and choose attitude towards the bible, being literal and symbolic where it suits them.
then they're half-assed followers of a half-assed religion
i.e. doing exactly what should be expected of the jewfaith christianity

Muh Sup Forums is satire meme

>we are all equal in the eyes of God

That's what your dumb ass thinks, I beg to differ. Niggers, Islamis & Kikes are not human in my book, they are violent & evil sub-human garbage and therefore need to be put down like dogs. If you are a vile satan you get the hammer between your ears, period.

>Christianity is a religion of peace

And Islam has nothing to do with Islam right?

The bible simply says that all men are not created equal but rather we are all judged by the same moral law/standard. We are all offered a second chance at redemption and all offered forgiveness of sins and god will work with us each according to our needs.

Because it's my culture

pitting kikes against christkikes was a good strategy at the time
kikes hate christkikes
always have

Sup Forums is a board of peace!

what does islam have to do with this?

im a race realist christian blacks have lower iq and shouldnt mix together in white countries

it doesnt make you racist it makes you believing facts and blacks should be treated with respect as any other human and they can still be saved christians too

God made you a faggot with an IQ below 100. Of course he wasn't talking about physicality.

We are all equal in the eyes of God. However, I am not God.

it's not only about IQ it's about identity. The kid has no true tribe in the world, making him a globalist creation. In the past they would simply kill mix breed babies of all kinds

Lizard brain.

There are tiny exceptions but the majority always outnumber them. Evil shits are drawn to (((evil religions))) and cults like flies, all that I see is mountains of it, it stinks to high-heaven. You can hold that other cheek if you are a spineless cuck but I sooner cut it off myself than let vermin near it.

honestly, it is a big trouble for me to unify both concepts.

just in case

It's true that we are sons of God by faith, but that doesn't mean that all we have the same physical and intelectual capabilities. Simple.

You can keep that happy gay catholic shit where it belongs, the pedo anti-pope in rome and his cohorts from hell.
If you think singing kumbaya will save your luke-warm ass you might as well have no religion at all.

>luther calling others gay

God strongly advocated for a family group of sorts that someone can come back to it the world is getting them down. Why not take that idea to its conclusion and give every race their own place to be, with limited interaction between through diplomats and missionaries that are equally church and state regulated I think you could see some real peace. If they must fight let them. I'm sorry, but I am not a good enough Christian to not hope that the Jewish and the Arab will weaken each other in to ineffectiveness.

I hate muslims and non-Christians more than anything really, and I also think every people should have a space to live. So I'm racist only in the MSM definition.

>Run through town harassing negroes
>In church praying to jesus next day
racists in the same spectrum as radical islarm

>I also think every people should have a space to live
so do you think people shouldn't get kicked off their own property that they paid for fair and square?

same goes for all their cults, evangelics, whatever. It might have started off from the right direction at some point but got (((perverted))) down the road same as everything else.
I don't need no human orbuilding to talk to God, I can do it all by myself. You play lemmings with your usual human shit, I'm out of your system indefinitely.

if jesus showed up totay Sup Forumstards and right wing would call him a limp-wristed communist faggot cuck

and sandnigger

Lots of divide and conquer tactics here being used by shills. Do not buy it.

Christianity is the truth. So far I ahve seen a lot of young people whine about it the way I used to whine about it. Pray to Jesus if you are troubled. talk to him. He is King and he loves you. I usually argue with you retards but today I do not want to because it has been shill city today. Read some books is all i can say. Read more, listen more, and talk less.

Proverbs 26 verses 4 and 5

Yeah, definitely. Thank God I have nothing in common with people's societies, be they real or chan-related fantasies, you all disgust me equally with your stupidity. Nah, you just get that wrath of the old hermit treatment smashed in front of your feet treatment, that is enough & that can be done in this realm anyway. You're a lost cause and the fuck would I help any of you, go to hell where most of you belong anyway.

OP is another anti-Christian idiot spreading lies about something it knows nothing about. How boring. Another atheist nothingburger.

I've had beaners and niggers hurl racial epithets and pull knives on me over mild disagreements. I've watched cliques of shitskins take over grad studies through group cheating and fucking over white kids.

Act like a chimp, get treated like a chimp.

Read the fucking bible for fuck's sake. Jesus literally refers to non-jews as dogs.

>Lots of divide and conquer tactics here being used by shills. Do not buy it.
>Christianity is the truth. So far I ahve seen a lot of young people whine about it the way I used to whine about it. Pray to Jesus if you are troubled. talk to him. He is King and he loves you. I usually argue with you retards but today I do not want to because it has been shill city today. Read some books is all i can say. Read more, listen more, and talk less.
>Proverbs 26 verses 4 and 5
christkike garbage

>Read the fucking bible for fuck's sake. Jesus literally refers to non-jews as dogs.

I interpret that as no one, no matter who you are, are above gods will and the law.

Why do you care how god looks at us?
We are human beings.

Just because I use Sup Forums it does not mean I am racist.

You have no values, no character and no class, your whole societies are brain & soulless garbage run by the devil and his zionist cohorts, your'e entire existence is meaningless and as such you are doomed to burn, spare yourself the trouble of pretending to be something you aren't and never will be just like every hollow kike rat & gas yourself now before you get butchered by the likes of me later. be a good cuck and stay defiant

1) Christianity is a pilfering of Sumerian and Judaic myth, all religion is bullshit but the Oscar goes to Christcucks when it comes to making themselves look like morons

2) White supremacy uses Christianity as a cover because without that they have nothing but pretty shitty foundations to rely on.

Most white supremacists have lower IQ than the niggerest of niggers. The South is practically a moron belt

3) Protestantism was a sick ideology which sprang from the already sick and bullshit ideology of Catholicism.

Only true true to roots Christianity, the most devoid of bullshit (though not immune to it) is Orthodoxy.

I'm not racist, the people i hate just happen to have darker pigment.

we christians have to love πλησίον, that means people related to us and it implies we should hate aliens like muslims and shitskins.

WRONG.

This liberal version of Christianity has only existed for like the last 30 years. It's basically a new religion.

Maybe you should read about the puritans or the inquisition or Holy Roman Empire. Modern Christians like you are arguing that all the anti gay anti Jew anti black Christians of the past weren't real believers.