>Apply for jobs
>Apply for more jobs
>Apply to literally 1456 jobs
>Go to interview, ask "how many people applied"
>around 500
>around 450 were foreign students from india or china
>thanks baby doomers
>job only pays 36,000/year no benifits not insurance nothing
>Don't get job because panvinder from india has 3 phony degrees in engineering and 8 years experience scamming people on the internet

>they took our jerbs

Moron. Boomers gave their jobs to third worlders who send 80% of their income back home, and demand that their children pay back the debts they made to live a happy life. And for what, because they believed on peace on earth, equal global oppurtunities and have a major guilt complex. Let your parents rot in their own shit and piss, dying lonely and forgotten

You sound awfully entitled OP. Just because you've gotten a certificate and spent a few months in the industry doesn't mean companies have to hire you.

You should have been working on building a portfolio and networking when you were in school instead of just going to class, drinking, and playing video games.

I realise this is hard for a lot of white men to deal with but the days of just showing up and getting paid are gone--which is amazing for competition and the global economy.

Don't get too down. Adjust your expectations to the market and show that you're a self starter and you'll be fine.

Sounds like the free market to me.

Makes you wonder why you bothered in the first place. And was it your parents that guided and pressured you into going to college?

Thanks for the advice, South Korea.

Hey, by the way, what's going on with Park? I haven't heard much about it recently.

>You should have been working on building a portfolio and networking
He said he did quite a bit of co-op already, you retarded asshole. He had real world experience.

Go to more places and ask to see supervisors to meet with them personally. If they can put a name to a face and they like you when they first meet you, you have a much better shot of getting and nailing the interview.

>I realise this is hard for a lot of white men to deal with but the days of just showing up and getting paid are gone--which is amazing for competition and the global economy.

It's only amazing for people who build shitty countries and then leave them to go make good countries shitty too. It's only good for business owners who get to make more profit off the race towards rock bottom wages.

Western people are less wealthy in terms of real money than they were decades ago.

> doesn't mean companies have to hire you.
wasn't the complaint.
>Apply to literally 1456 jobs
>Don't get job because [indian competition]
is the complaint.

I get that you survive basically off the teat of the U.S., and you're welcome for your economy. Just remember, hand that giveth.

Anyway, local economies are the best for the people in the local geography. You ought to understand that. Costs of living and wages are different from region to region, and used to match each other in a given region. Now that we "compete on the global economy," we have some corporate freedoms in some areas, and no corporate or employee freedoms in others. If all economies were the same, all wages the same and all costs of living the same I could undertsand you being condescending (but still disagree). You're just not understanding that alberta can't sustain 36k CAD, whereas indians would dream of that.

Go take a microeconomics course please.

She's in jail. We just elected a new president, can't wait to see what brings him down.

>1 year part time experience
Sweetie you're going to need more than that to get your foot in the door. Have you looked into unpaid internships?

How about Choi Soon Sil? Any idea who the other 7 goddesses are or is she going down tight lipped?

So in other words white Albertans want to get paid more to do the same work in the same place as Indians, who apparently can "sustain" 36k/yr. Got it.

Re: economic benefit, it sounds to me like the employer is benefiting from lower costs and the Indians benefit from higher wages. I guess OP deserves to get in on that somehow for being white though.

Like I said, entitled

Also in jail, no trial yet. Assume she's not talking much.

Good to hear. The shit with the megalians still an issue or has some sense of sanity returned?

So a leaf gets a degree in helpdesk and wonders why all the other low skilled anons are competing with him.

The question provides the answer.

>So in other words white Albertans want to get paid more to do the same work in the same place as Indians,
No, they want Indians to GTFO, so companies HAVE to pay them more.

>this

Work for a defense contractor that requires it's employees to be citizens.

>but Canada
Oh right. Sorry bud, you're fucked.

>job only pays 36,000/year no benifits not insurance nothing
Man I get more than this and I work in a fucking grocery store

Canada. Does it really exost?

Disnt you hear?
Capitalism is good trickle down is real lower wages is good and true wage globally you just cant conpete loser sorry, now go work for 10 cents an hour like pajeet.

Good thing you dodnt become a desperate disposable college dreamers who believed he deserves more than q cheeseburger for maximum education from employers.

>filename
lol

He does deserve it if he's American. We have an obligation to our people.