Please save us from Islam

I live in a country that releases terrorists back onto the streets without charge, is too cowardly to prosecute child rapists who aren't white and condemns people who dare to even speak out against a religion that wants to destroy our culture and murder us.

This is not fair. I've had enough.

Why the fuck are we letting this happen? Why aren't we doing anything about it? When are we going to stand up for ourselves and take back the streets to make them safe for our kids again? I don't want my little boy growing up in a country with a 10+% muslim population.

We can't trust the government, the media and now we can't even trust the police.

Sup Forums, can we please fucking come together and try to do something here? The native British don't deserve this, surely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNGRpKwIAwE&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/zRdS8Q011os
youtu.be/0wCicQ7NtxU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1mQT1u_45I
ukagainsthate.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No
The sun shall finally set on the British Empire, Gott Strafe England!

>The native British don't deserve this, surely?
Yeah, you pretty much do. You asked for this

>52% and dropping

youtube.com/watch?v=VNGRpKwIAwE&feature=youtu.be

you ARE mudslime cuntry already. there's nothing left to save

I'm sorry to say , but God has not forgotten waht you have done to the Boer's and to us.
Enoch Powell warned you but you don't understand his message
youtu.be/zRdS8Q011os
youtu.be/0wCicQ7NtxU

I think the last chance to change your destiny is to unite , deeply regret , stand up and fight for your country.

go to the march on sunday.

network.

Where and what time?

I've fucking had enough

uniteagainsthate.com

most of the people there won't amount to much. but if you find the right people then you will be one step closer to 'doing something about it'.

I know OP, it is the same (if not worse) over here. It is fucking sickening.
We ask this question over and over again: What is the best way to handle the situation?

I still have not heard a good answer.

Inb4 a burger telling me to go out on the street and pick a fight with a random person, ruin my own life and still accomplish nothing.

F

>can we please fucking come together and try to do something here?
weren't you leaving?

Looks like liberal lefty shit?

Islam is just a symptom dude. Attack the liberal politicians and the jewish supremacists that opened the gates to the Muslim hordes. They are the real cancer.

It's because we don't have guns. If we had weapons we could rebel. We seriously need to start indiscriminately killing shitskins, the middle classes, and the traitorous police force.

Don't worry, we will...

Tommy Robinson is ex-leader of the EDL. If you want to get into grassroots EDL and start some dumb fights with antifa then find your local areas contact info instead.

Obviously they can't put 'lol come on down to manchester and cave some paki skulls in' on their event page otherwise it would be shut down for 'inciting hatred' or some shit.

Like I said, find the right people there. Make friends. Make contact with people who matter. I'm not saying its a perfect answer but its a step towards resisting this hostile takeover of our country.

that's a real fucking retarded idea dipshit....

way to get pozzed by your military

source?

all google says is they released the names

Don't fear the end times.

Goodnight father.
youtube.com/watch?v=v1mQT1u_45I

Alright, cheers. Maybe see you there.

(and you, GCHQ, and you)

"But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new dark age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, This was their finest hour."

Rise britbongs, RISE. Is your country rid of any men of the likes of Churchill nowadays?

Easy solution. Outlaw Islam, death penalty for any mooooslims.

yeah look for a guy with a kekistan flag and le4chanmask :^)

joking aside if youre serious about making change this will be the best place to go at least in the short term. I'd rather have a non-violent solution before this country becomes a total warzone.

also try and ignore the shitposting by the americans. its whatever helps them sleep at night. most of them arent worth replying to.

You deserve what you allow.

This all karma for being a lazy tool. You were lazy with Pakistan Bengal India,you were fuck it UN deal with it with Palestine, you literally niggered all you past holdings.

How about actually doing something about it you massive virgin

White al-qaeda

Stop watching Tommy Robinson la

How can Sup Forums help? Investigations and memes aren't going to save Britian short term. You should form a Militia in your local community to protect from Mudslimes and hope the Brexit goes well.
I don't see how Sup Forums can help

Study the Russian Revolution and maidan

Figure out how to replicate the massive paramilitary mobilization of normies but without the foreign kike catalyst

buy a smuggled weapon and start taking out the leftist traitor politicians that let those animals in

A rally and march would be good. Media will ignore it though. So live stream it. Try to get Sargon to broadcast it.

>This is not fair. I've had enough.
>The native British don't deserve this, surely?

Yes we do. You clearly haven't read the Bible or looked at history of other nations and particularly reflected on our current society as a whole. This country deserves what is coming to it unless we repent and change our ways.

si vis pachem para bellum

We will do what we can but you gotta save yourself. We all must save ourselves and help each other as best we can.

Move to Canada, U.S.A, Australia, or New Zealand. Or stay and fight by forming a militia.

hahahahahha faggot

we need a london march asap

England is dead.
Britain is dead.
The Anglo-Empire is dead.
Europe is dead.

Stop trying to preserve the rotting remains of a corpse. Look ahead to the future and start building a new England, a new Britain, a new Anglo-Empire, and a new Europe.

Let those who would tear it down feed the new world with their blood. Lay the foundations of a better tomorrow with the weeping tears of your enemies.
The ashes of today will build the civilization of tomorrow. Salvage that which is worth salvaging, and burn the rest to the ground.

>save the queen

Dude, that reptilian is allowing this to happen.

The social contract has been broken. The state and state ideological apparatus has betrayed us.

Live, act and plan accordingly.

>Why the fuck are we letting this happen?
female suffrage was a big mistake.

>uniteagainsthate.com
Nothing coming up. Google says it's some lefty hugbox anti-xenophobia nonsense.
Please clarify. If there is a mass protest against this apathetic response to war being declared on us, I want in.

I have a vision for a white, anglo suburb in Australia. We well build a great cathedral to education and health. The two pillars on which we will build our own society.

We will police ourselves. Educate ourselves, provide hospitality to ourselves, and provide for ourselves.

Will you join in my vision?

thats weird. It did link to a march this Sunday in Manchester at 2pm from picadilly station. Its organised by Tommy Robinson and Rebel media.

fuck I mispelt it here it is:

ukagainsthate.com/

i'm retarded and didn't give the link properly.

for anyone reading this shit and being confused I apologise again for being retarded.

Just move your country is over

This

Rally in the countryside.
Get people mad.

We will if it comes to it, I'm sure, dad. If the caliphate actually occurs and heads begin to roll in earnest, I'm quite sure you will be visited by various MEF and carrier battlegroups. It's a small island and we'll have plenty of help from the remaining real Brits. From there we (together) can try to beat the Russians to Berlin. Just like last time. We still love you.

fight fire with fire.

when the arabs steal our cattle we burn their farms

The solution is simple
>Ethnic Cleansing
Just start a new crusade, islam is a false religion with a false prophet and all followers should be exterminated no exceptions

read any good books lately

Pretty much, I hate living in a country of low testosterone cucks :(

yeah i know about khazaria theory
im not a potential khazar so it doesn't interest me. my ancestors fled from religious prosecution in spain

Look how well guns are doing for us...

Muslims, government corruption, degeneracy, even if you deal with one, which is unrealistic, the others keep growing. Western civilisation is dead. Muslims, war, liberals, politicians will tear it all down and we will go back to medieval times and build up once more. Just embrace it, you can either burn or sit back and enjoy the fire.

Get off your knees and fight back. Until then you deserve everything you get.

Always sad when the son dies before his father...
>churchkike
>checks flag
>checks flag
>checks flag

Pathetic larping eunuchs.

This. How are Aussies so much more enlightened? We share the same blood but more of you guys seem to see things better?

You should be figuring out how to burn down as many mosques as you can
Preferably without getting caught and without killing anyone (on purpose)

We repeatedly told you so and you choose this future by declaring war on us, twice.

Every Brit who can admit this and wants to work together to try and save Western civilization, i'll gladly call a brother and won't feel a need to argue about mistakes of older generations.

However every Brit who's still looking for excuses or even more bluepilled still talks about Muh ebil Nazis, those mongs deserve every horrible cause of death the 3rd world invaders can think of.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg

We are all dying together, western civilization is dying.

“If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction..” --- Joseph Goebbels

This guy gets it.

Hey Ameribro, wish you the best of luck from the Fatherland. I hope you and your loved ones are save and happy.

you need to start forming right wing ultra nationalist groups, white men only and get organized. stop cucking on race - make the focal point of your organization the continuation of whiteness, white power, and explicit white identity in the UK. stop being fucking scared of being called a racist - this is your children and grandchildren's future and civilization on the line.

Don't leave us to die brother. I remember where I came from.

are you going to let your entire civilization that your ancestors died for you and your children to have be overtaken by muslim savage hordes because you are too afraid of some feminist cunt calling you a racist? its time to get serious.

*wipes tear* Beauiful m8.

Unironically this
Winstank Churchshill is flubbing around in his grave rn

Finally

Now I can set up a German enclave in AUS.

There are heaps of sleeper families here.

Australien über Großbritannien

14/88 brothers

This poster isn't allowed to have a metal serrated spork.

Anglos signed their own death warrant.

Britbong you are the behind 90% of the destructive regimes worldwide and a main cause of suffrage and colonialism. It is only justice that you fall.

They even bombed us in WW1 when they wanted to gtfo out battle.

Fugging cowards they are

Sorry.

Shut up you racist.

>Brother
You know you're speaking to a muslim, right?

>The UK is behind the islamic invasion of Europe
Whoa that really grinded my pussy on some hard foreign cock.

Probably am but I don't care. It applies to all Germanic posters, the Muslim can ignore it.

>Muh Boers
Fuck off kraut, play stupid games win stupid prizes

Is no freedom of speech can be arrested for pretty much everything you have suggested. Not just called racist