Only people from non-grey countries allowed to post

In this thread we are consulting on the matter of our military alliance that would try to cockblock both EU and Russia.

There are numerous issues with forging this kind of alliance, but you have to start somewhere and Sup Forums seems to be the best option.

Problems:
>Do we even need/want green countries
>The mess of shit w/ Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia/Bulgaria
>Polish-Lithuanian problem

Here's a quick fix of the red area
F U L L T I T O I S M

>be Slovenian
>still tagged along with the Balkan shitholes dependent on gibs

Intermarium makes me hard. Also, Poles and Lithuanians should get their shit toghter and stop fighting each other.

>military alliance
>Bulgaria included
good luck with that

Thou for real, a slavic economic or military union of some sort, independent from the European Union, the west and hopefully Russia would be the best

People of the Balkans need to get their shit together, instead of joining Nato and the Eu we should pursue the dream of some Yugoslav union. It doesn't have to be a country, it could be a confederation or simply Yugosphere, an economic union. Czechoslovakia, Poland, Hungary and Baltic states could be integrated too since they are somewhat slavic and have similar life standards to ours

So then where do you get your electricity and oil if you stick a cork in your asses so Russia and the Jew U can't rape you?

worked great last time, huh?

>we should pursue the dream of some Yugoslav union

inb4 real Yugoslavia has never been tried

Wait, Macedonia is actually allowed to post?

Yes but only as FYROM

My family comes from one can you let me in?

kek

Well Serbia doesn't get any gibs from the EU,well actually Russia and China sometimes gives us money but that's only if they want something in return.

For a good period of time it worked great, literacy rates rose dramatically in all Yugoslav countries, poor regions started to catch to Slovenian standards. Infrastructure got rebuild from the ashes, industry was at it's highest. Life Standard was comparable to Portugal/Spain and economically the country was doing well and progressing (At one point even having the economic growth of 10%)

It fell apart due to rising nationalist tensions, but from the economic side we did great.

Why, you might ask
>non aligned movement, yugoslavia presented itself as a major industrial exporter to African countries
>Cold war non alignment meant gibs from both the west and the east. Considering that we are entering Cold War 2.0 this would be very beneficial again.
>Union meant more resources for factories and tax free circulation of money between the states. During the 80s Yugoslavia had more factories than combined today. It's hard to make big factories in small countries

Yugosphere - an economic union - would be the only logical step forward. Instead of splitting into even smaller chunks and crushing every chance of building a strong industry and army, we should focus on unionism and using our resources and potentials well

fuck off Titoist

Because no matter who we chose, we always somehow tend to lean towards EU.

Honestly, I wouldn't have problem with Yugoslavs in Intermarium, it's just that you guys hate each other, and it would probably destroy our alliance from inside.

Well as I said, we donćt have to be a country again. As much as I wish we could, until the nationalism dies off, we won't be able to

I am suggesting an economic union for beginning. The situation is so shit right now that we don't even trade. Especially Croatia - Serbia

But if the EU fails, I intend to raise in my City and start calling for it again.

go back to r/communisam or lefty/pol/ that dead nigger ruined Serbia for eternety and you wan't Yugoslavia again??
If you miss it so much just move to Slovenia they are miniature Yugoslavia now.

Yugoslavia was a commie shithole that only achieved anything because Tito alternatively showed American and Russian cock down his fat throat for gibs.

>non aligned
>major industrial exporter to African countries

Yes trading basic and semi industrial goods to niggers really makes a country experience economic wonders.

>literacy rates
Yes commies did educate Bosnian sheepfuckers, such humanists.

what problem? poles do not care about lithuanians at all. in school they teach us about the commonwealth as if poland and lithuania were partners and most kids/teens think lithuanians are our friends. until seing a lithuanian on the internet talking about it or meeting one in person, that is.
that is a case with many relations between a big and a small country. a small country may see the big country as their biggest enemy while the small one may not even be aware of it.

>ruined serbia for eternity

Nigger nationalists ruined this shithole for eternity. Because of fuckers like you we haven't been progressing for the last 30 years

Either way you're literally nothing to Russia

The thing is, alliance would still be crippled because of Balkan nations fighting each other. Most of Serbs would want things that benefit only them, and it would be same for Croats. So, as long as you guys have inner fighting it would only benefit enemys of Intermarium

well exporting anything is better than exporting nothing like we do now

>debating a communist
you have higher chances to to more reason with a brick wall then with him.

what the hell? A butthurt belt union? Y'all can just fuck off now, we don't need your help in provoking a two-front gangrape, we've done it before, we'll do it again.

>>Polish-Lithuanian problem
>what problem?

The don't-realize-they-live-in-Poland problem.

/they're better than ukrainians... but who isn't?

But with out Poland the butt hurt belt wouldn't even be called ''Butthurt belt'' it would be just be just a belt then.

Wrong. Combined forces of Intermarium could possess fighting strength similar to Russia's. Hell, even waging war against United Baltics would be costly for Russia.

Kek.

Then i'm out.

>>Do we even need/want green countries
No

/thread closed

>waging war against United Baltics would be costly for Russia.
Top kek. You have less than 20.000 soldiers. . Also not to mention that 20% of your population is russian.

lol Russia would just nuke your shitholes and move on. They won't waste time on bunch of small fries.

Politician unions are created on Sup Forums?
Hey how's it going everyone
t. prime minister :DDDDD

*fryes.

kys

Kek.

Meh, no thanks.
Balkan slavs are shit tier, they can't stand each other for more than 5 min

V4 can handle this. The rest can join later as allies (aka cannonfodder)

Thats why I said "United". If all Baltic would cooperate military, buy all equipment together, and so on, it would be enough to inflict heavy casualities. At the beginning of 2000s, it was calculated, that United Baltics could have fighting strength of about 8 divisions, so theres also that.

Yea, we'll have to basically fight all the battles while you and the greeks steal our land, right?

what the fuck are you blabbering about, bulgarians and hrvats are best bros

Military alliance + modular free trade zone would work best. Maybe it would be best to regulate free trade in each zone individually.

kys

So what? That's 2. The rest would drown them and everyone else in a glass of water if they could

>The Croatia/Serbia meme is somewhat real. But it's not like the two have anything to quarrel about, they're just swinging dicks,
>Bosnia is not really a country, they need to give like 15% of clay to the Serbs. Even leftist cucks say so.
>But the worst problem to me is Bulgaria. Serbia/Bulgaria meme is pretty bad too.

I can agree to that. Can't stand serbs that think half the world belongs to them

Fugg Binlan, es en honor ::DDDDD

Finland itself heavily cucked Russia less than 100 years ago. Now with entire butthurt belt Russia would be pretty well fucked. We have no oil to export though.

Exactly the kind of problems we need to solve today

No

No

But it does Bugar :^)

No, this is autistic shit. You will stop LARPing this Srbija do Tokija shit now. You will be happy if we give you half the Kosovo and Republika Srpska.

we need moaar

with that polulation thay can't have problems

I've been hearing Polish requests on purging Lithuanians and such. Also Lithuanians being butthurt about Poland. Why is that?

This, through all my childhood I honestly thought Lithuanians are still best bros of Poland and learned about our tensions much later. This is a one sided problem. We got over this shit, they didn't.
Piłsudski and Wilno.
Funny thing, because he was essentially a Polish-Lithuanian born very close to Wilno, it was practically his hometown.