Here Are Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Be Afraid of Muslims:

Here Are Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Be Afraid of Muslims:

1. All terrorists are Muslims EXCEPT the gigantic majority that aren’t.

2. Muslims do not plan to take over America with our religion.

3. Speaking of toddlers, if you are scared of Muslims then you should be terrified of toddlers.

4. If you are scared of Muslims, then you should also be afraid of household furniture.

5. When we say Islam teaches peace, we really mean it.

6. Muslims play an essential role in fighting terrorism at home.

7. Muslims hate ISIS just as much as you do.

8. Muslims are doing amazing work in the United States.

9. Muslims are helping break gender stereotypes.

10. Muslims have been in the United States for centuries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TusfcH13leY
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated
theguardian
archive.is/lePGS
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
express.co.uk/news/world/743825/1000-Muslims-close-London-streets-chant-Allahu-Akbar-demand-Islamic-caliphate
youtube.com/watch?v=68TF3obsUbg
youtube.com/watch?v=sxefcCwgKNU
youtube.com/watch?v=ozHEruecGOY
danger.mongabay.com/injury_death.htm
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015
americanactionnews.com/articles/american-islamic-leader-praises-isis
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/08/radical-preachers-isis-islamic-state-online-conference
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx
archive.is/tXNId
ijesd.org/papers/26-D435.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muslims do not plan to take over America with our religion

I should have expected it would be an Aussie posting bullshit, though I doubt you're an actual Aussie, more like a shitseed invading Australia. Fuck you and fuck your religion, if you want to practise it you can take your ass back in the middle east, someday the world will return to his old glory and your "people" will be living in the shit huts they were at the time.

>Pic Related: Fuck off, west is the best.

1. All Muslims turn a blind eye until after an attack happens

2. Muslims are incapable of realizing they aren't in the middle east anymore

3. Muslims reinvent their religion to fit the liberal narrative

4. Muslims would never allow other religions build churches in their country

5. Muslims do shoddy work at best and are incapable cooks in restaurants

6. Muslims are ironically the most racist people

7. Of all the major religions, Muslims played the least part in the founding of the all the nations they now curiously flock to

8. Muslims only care about other Muslims

9. The presence of Muslims always leads to police state for natives no exceptions

10. Muslims suck

Your economy is shit.

Your religion is shit and cancer. If you're coming to stay in a country belonging to the Western Sphere of influence, you fucking adapt to the Western way of life, or fuck off from where you came from, simple as that.

This
Islam is a religion of peace

Fuck off, inbred. Can't wait to slaughter every muslim man, woman and child here in the United States.

Fuck you, fucking goatfuckers.

Taqiya
you think we dont get it at this point?
you even have a name for it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NIGGER I DON'T "FEAR" MUSLIMS ANYMORE THAN I "FEAR" ANCHOVIES ON MY PIZZA.....I JUST THINK THEY'RE BOTH SHIT!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NIGGER I DON'T "FEAR" MUSLIMS, I HATE THOSE BACKWARDS ASS PIECES OF SHIT AND THINK THEY SHOULD STAY IN THEIR OWN FUCKING NATION!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I SPENT 3 YEARS KILLING MUSLIMS IN THEIR SHITTY NATIONS AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO START DOING IT IN MY HOME LAND.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NIGGER, GO HANG YOURSELF!!! FUCK MUSLIMS!!!!

20/20 shitpost straya

i feel dumber just reading it

Tbh Islam in itself isn't the root of the problem, Christanity/Judaism are pretty retarded too.
The problem is with 70-80 IQ inbred shitskins, anything they touch goes to shit

You forgot number 11 - Muslims lie about everything.

We're going to make the holocaust look like a summer camp

>flag
10/10 quality shitposting

11. Taqiyya means we lie about everything.

3 WORDS: NO GO ZONES

you can't explain that OP. no muslim can explain why brits and french and swedes are BANNED from entire cities in their own countries because of islamic supremacists.

Islamophobia is justified

If someone threatens my values and way of life I don't care what they call themselves, I have every right to defend myself and that which I hold dear.
I have met very good people who identify as Muslim. Hate the ideology and what it leads to, not the individual.

>Taqiyya
Fuck off. Go worship a pedophile in your own shitty corner of the world. Leave us the fuck alone so we don't have to have another crusade.

This.

>Here Is One Reason Why You Should Be Afraid of Muslims:
>1. All terrorists are Muslims

Leafs get it.

Get fucked you dessert dwelling goat fucker

Hmmmmmmmm such powerful shitposting is rare even in an aussie. Shitposter hall of fame right here

>10. Muslims have been in the United States for centuries.

Islam has been in France for 3000 years according to this guy
> youtube.com/watch?v=TusfcH13leY

1. 99.999% of terrorists are Muslims.
2. Read the Quran.
3. Not an argument.
4. Not an argument.
5. Read the Quran.
6. How?
7. Provide evidence.
8. Like what?
9. Not when women are treated as property.
10. Doesn't give you an excuse for trying to destroy it.

standing up while peeing?

>muh immersion

Of course you should be wary of Taqiyya, but we cant heal our divide and tackle the Juden if we don't extend a little trust. Muslims who believe in reform do exist.

I saw so much violence and evil comitted by muslims over my life living in Berlin. So fuck off Achmed. You don´t belong in our countries, you are cancer and i advise you leave before shit hits the fan!

> Muslims do not plan to take over America with out religion.

Are you sure about that?
>Are you sure about that?
Are you sure about that?
Are you sure about that?

>implying the ratio of radical to non radical muslims isn't significantly closer than any other group
>implying a solely physical take over is necessary
>implying radicals don't give .25acp handguns to toddlers
>implying household furniture can't harm or kill you
>implying that all sects preach only peace
>implying they don't have a huge rapport for supporting it
>implying they all hate it
>implying they all are
>implying burqa doesn't exist
>implying black muslims are the same as arabic muslims

>If you are scared of Muslims, then you should also be afraid of household furniture.

Well, they do have the same average intelligence score.

>7. Muslims hate ISIS just as much as you do.
It's not hard to believe that Muslims hate the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

I'd call myself a leftist, liberal guy but as much as I hate your polish racist comment, its true.

Muslims have a history of spreading their religion by the sword. Muslims globally cannot get along with any other group, not even members of other sects of Islam. Muslims breed like roaches and quickly dominate those who take them in -- see Lebanon!

Agreed though, we shouldn't fear them, we should hate them with the hottest fire our souls can enkindle!

1. Majority Muslims do not do anything about their fellows that fight the Holy war. Most support it in private, whereas others just virtue signal.

2. Because they are still in majority, where-ever Muslims become a majority - they try to push their narrative and ideology. See Sharia and London.

3. This makes no sense.

4. Haha LOL Reddit, bro!

5. It does not. The Qu'ran calls for violence on several occasions, and the second holiest book describes the perfect Jihad.

6. Bzzzzt. Wrong, the only reason they fight is for spreading their sphere of influence over another sect and getting brownie points with Uncle Sam.

7. Explains why so many of them support ISIS and Al Queda.

8. Nice joke Broosvelt.

9. How the fuck are they doing that? By making gender-neutral IKEA bags?

10. There's a lot of Muslims in France, Sweden and the UK. How's that working out for them?

>2. Muslims do not plan to take over America with our religion.
>5. When we say Islam teaches peace, we really mean it.
>6. Muslims play an essential role in fighting terrorism at home.
>8. Muslims are doing amazing work in the United States.
>9. Muslims are helping break gender stereotypes.
(not true by the way)

>1. All terrorists are Muslims EXCEPT the gigantic majority that aren’t.
Idiots with no political agenda and just chimp out are used to pad stats.
51% of American Muslims want to see Sharia Law imposed in America.
>3. Speaking of toddlers, if you are scared of Muslims then you should be terrified of toddlers.
Well they do like to cut little girls clits off and marry little girls.
>4. If you are scared of Muslims, then you should also be afraid of household furniture.
My furniture never said all non-furniture must be converted or die.
It says to Lie to the nonbelievers. Also its ok to murder, rape, or enslave the cafeier.
80% have said they would not report a fellow Muslim they suspect has been radicalized.
Some publically, privately they really do, see previous responses.
Sure in Muslim communities for Muslims.
Yes they hate gays even more than the Christians. Also they treat their women worse then the west has ever in all of history.
Yea no they have not. At least not in any number of note.

Someone please help. I remember I've seen a picture of a muslim woman passing people crouched around some injured/dead person and not giving a fuck and looking into her phone. Does anyone have it? What attack was it related to?

Why is there so many commie and Muzzy shills trying to brainwash pol of lateÉ Do they really think their lies are going to work around hereÉ

this

I'm not afraid of them, I just hate them and accept that they are sub-humans.

Did you give them a polygraphÉ How the fuck do you knowÉ

>Also they treat their women worse then the west has ever in all of history.

tbqh famalam that's a poorly worded statement, as it implies we treated women bad ever at all. I am not aware of any period of time when the west treated women bad. There were periods where we treated women the way that feminazis consider bad (no suffrage, doing all the hard work for them, letting them stay in house all day, courting them etc.), but it was actually good for them.

Remember
no equal rights =/= injustice or bad treatment

WOW fuckin muslims you think you're SO GREAT because you devised a system to spread your 80 IQ genes like fucking COCKROACHES. you're not clever you're just VERMIN you may dominate the world but you'll have killed every smart free thinking person alive to do so inheriting a world of 80 IQ cannibal ZOMBIES. (pbuh)

Be careful with that one because she was seen crying on camera later.

what?

Men could officially slap their wives all uptil after ww2 in western european and american society

Thanks. What attack is it related to?

Get out

GOD DAMNIT. your right of course.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated

The archives have arrived

>theguardian com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated
archive.is/lePGS

>she was seen crying on camera later
implying that she wasn't crying to save her own skin. She was crying because she was made to be a heartless cunt, not because she is bursting with genuine compassion for her fellow man. cunt

You can't. But a core precept of western values is innocent until proven guilty. I have no reason to distrust someone that isn't hostile to me. Just be prepared for the worst case scenario

At least tell them the truth. Islam means 'submission' not 'peace'.

RIP blue trash bag

Fuck off and kill yourself you faggot.

Yeah that is probably the case but no leftists will believe it now.

#KillAllMuslims

I have meet a lot of them that where pretty decent but they will always pick other Muslims over you that I am 90% positive of.

No data exist , only data about past terrorist attacks.
Even so, it´s impossible to tell how many terrorist exist in Islam. Compared to the whole population of islam, terrorist activities are smaller.
But for example, when you examine the opinions and beliefs of muslims as "normal" citizens, it´s know that about 80% of the Egypt muslims believe beheadings and stonings are proper punishments for adultery.
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

yeah, but it is known that almost every belief carries out an undercover brainwashing to it´s followers.
It´s simple, they believe they are doing good, but what they are actually doing is to takeover places.
Example: England.
express.co.uk/news/world/743825/1000-Muslims-close-London-streets-chant-Allahu-Akbar-demand-Islamic-caliphate
youtube.com/watch?v=68TF3obsUbg
youtube.com/watch?v=sxefcCwgKNU
youtube.com/watch?v=ozHEruecGOY

>3. Speaking of toddlers, if you are scared of Muslims then you should be terrified of toddlers.
What´s wrong with being terrified by toddlers?
I´m not terrified of their physical appearance, im terrified of it´s beliefs and the kind of man the toddler will be when he grows up.

>4. If you are scared of Muslims, then you should also be afraid of household furniture.
If you didn´t know, islam killed with terrorist attacks killed about 27594 people and injured 26142 people (including psychological damage).
Talking about specific deaths worldwide talking about a death chance ratio in USA, and applied worldwide, furniture related deaths kill 12948 people in one year.
danger.mongabay.com/injury_death.htm
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

The best reason not to be afraid of Muslims is hatred. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hatred. Hatred leads to suffering for those you hate until you have turned your fear into their pain.

The only way we will be free of radical Islam is the destruction of Islam, and they know it.

Uh nice points and all but....... islam = cancer

sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies & republics

k guess I should just take your word

Lol posting a pic of a war America lost

oh no! facts

You're doing God's work

>Here Are Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Be Afraid of Muslims:
But that gigantic majority is fine with Sharia law, female genital mutilation, acid attacks, honor killings...
That's right. They plan to do it by outbreeding us.
I'm afraid of Muslims raping toddlers. See: Rotherham.
My sofa has a higher IQ than most Muslim immigrants.
Maybe, but you're still really wrong.
By leaving home and moving to a rich western country so they can leech off the state.
You have no idea how much I hate ISIS.
They did an amazing job on 9/11.
By fucking little boys while throwing fags off roofs.
And they assimilated. The new "immigrants" don't want to.
List was gay. Sage.

Not even an opinion, read the qu´raan.
It´s simple logic that you just can´t understand.
If islam is a religion of peace, why does it spread terror, in the name of it´s god?
When you look at other violent religions like christianity, you notice that it doesn´t call for the murder of infidels.
Which by the way, the writing in the bible that are violent belong to the old testament (jewish religion), even so, christians believe in the messages of Jesus.

Muslims wouldn´t be fighting terrorism if the world wouldn´t be giving so much pressure to them and threatening their homelands.
Also most of terrorist fighting leaders belong to the race, but not to the religion itself.

As well, not even an opinion, as a race maybe they hate ISIS, but as a by the letter followed religion, they praise ISIS.
Notice that these "media" changes denomination of "precise followers of the religion" to "radicals".
americanactionnews.com/articles/american-islamic-leader-praises-isis
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/08/radical-preachers-isis-islamic-state-online-conference
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw

The cost of immigration is almost 100 billion dollars annually, they as well harm the population spreding their beliefs, hiring their own, and stealing jobs from american people.
They want a totally different society to adapt to their beliefs. They do more harm than good.

Again, not even an opinion. Muslims are known for being the most machist culture in the whole world.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx

Archive

>theguardian com/uk-news/2014/sep/08/radical-preachers-isis-islamic-state-online-conference
archive.is/tXNId

You sound like a Jew, honestly. "Taqiya"?

>TAQIYA, TAQIYA, EVERYTHING YOU SAY THAT GOES AGAINST MY NARRATIVE IS TAQIYA

>ANTISEMITISM, EVERYTHING YOU SAY THAT GOES AGAINST MY NARRATIVE IS ANTISEMITISM

Please show me the difference between these two statements

There isn't one.

Not so many compared now as a percentage.
Prescence does not mean significance.
The larger quantity, more impact.
Less quantity, less impact, but they are still present.
Note that from 1950 to 2010 muslim population septendecupled.
ijesd.org/papers/26-D435.pdf

thanks

America didn't lose the Vietnam war you dumb mong.

>is innocent until proven guilty.
It is legal conception that is for government. Citizens have no obligation to follow it.

>1
Not an argument.
>2
Not an argument.
>3
Not an argument.
>4
Not an argument.
>5
Not an argument.
>6
Not really, usually muslims do not alarm the police if one of their fellow muslims is getting radicalized.
>7
Funny how no one is doing anything then. Also, argument without proofs.
>8
Explain how they do a good job? They are arguably better than niggers, but not even close to whites. Need stats and graphics.
>9
For muslims:
Women = literally a garbage bag
>10
...and? Is this a reason why we shouldn't fear getting blown up?

Every single one of your arguments is flawed.

Here Are Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Be Afraid of Fires:

1. All fires are arson EXCEPT the gigantic majority that aren’t.

2. Fires do not plan to take over America with our religion.

3. Speaking of sparks, if you are scared of fires then you should be terrified of sparks.

4. If you are scared of fires, then you should also be afraid of household furniture.

5. When we say gasoline does not create fire, we really mean it.

6. Fires play an essential role in fighting other fires at home.

7. Fires hate other fires just as much as you do.

8. Fires are doing amazing work in the United States.

9. Fires are helping break down flammable things.

10. Fires have been in the United States for centuries.

It is not terrorism that we fear - we are right wing extremests with guns and muscles and can easily destroy several muslims..
We fear for our children that we bring such rubbish into our lands: crime, gang rapes, gangster Islam, ghettos etc. In general shit quality human beings that the elite insist on importing into our lands.

kys for being such a 2 digit IQ retard.

Go back. You all need to go back. Every. Last. One of you.

Race war now.

Terrible translation, learn some arabic before even take one of the verses. And also, read the whole content for yourself before judging. You got it all wrong

???? Taqiya is lying to further Islam and Muslim's words don't match their actions. You're retarded, Pablo.

Islam is not a race, retard.

maybe not an accurate description.
But without a doubt, the Quur´an makes it´s followers to look down on other people, and even if you dont want to accept it, it does have verses of violence.

newfag

>reform Islam
Why? The Quran is perfect in both message and clarity. How can you reform that which has no other valid interpretation? (See: 6:114; 11:1; 12:1; 15:1; 16:89; 22:72; 24:1, 34, 46; 26:2; 27:1; 28:2; 36:69; 41:3; 57:9; 65:11)

replace muslim with nazi

You only need one reason to hate muslims: they're not white.