Happinings....Ravenscroft Beauty College

Active shooter
Muslim or not a Muslim, place your bets faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

wane.com/2017/06/05/shots-fired-at-local-beauty-college/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doubt it. probably some hayseed who got dumped by a whore who went there to learn how to apply paint to nails or whatever

1000000000%
muslim that is white

>beauty college

That means they are black

when its in europe its usually always a muslim. in america it could be literally anyobody

Whew. Quite the day when the local shit hole hits /pol

I hope it is a white male, there is already enough islam hate

>beauty college
Either an insane nigress or an autist. I'm doubting a high score occurs.

wane.com/2017/06/05/shots-fired-at-local-beauty-college/

Go to her fb. It wont let me post the link.

What?!?
Ok people move along nothing to see here

We don't go to Ravenscroft.

>beauty college
it's prolly a black ladyboy, rollin' for it.

kek

Guessing suicide by cop.

beauty college, gotta be a sheboon

Someone is going for the weave motherload.

People are so pathetic. They can't handle anything anymore, and snap at the most retarded and easily avoided/easy to get over problems. Of course, the way over healthy levels of narcissism within them makes them over fuckin dramatic where they seriously believe they need to go out with a bang and go for the gun. Life is not over if you lose your job, a relative/friend, your car, house, whatever. I'm sure its maddening but people need to understand how to move past problems, take anything life throws at them and still continue on.

People are so melodramatic that its the goddamn end of the world if they get dumped, fired, etc. I understand again it sucks, but seriously for millions of years before you, every goddamn living thing on earth had it worse than you. Kangz, presidents, even Hitler had his hang ups. Everyone has their fuckin shit to deal with. It doesn't mean your problems don't matter, or aren't heavy. Just nothing that small is worth killing people over. (Obviously this is real life and there are exceptions)

Fuck sorry for the rant but it pisses me off knowing that years ago you could lose everything but the people of that time took responsibility and action to get back on their feet without chimpin out. Sure I sound like pissed off grandpa but I'm only 25 and don't get how people are so weak minded.

$50 on mudslime or nigger.

nigger repressed fan or muslim repressed fag

>Obviously this is real life and there are exceptions
By this I mean like, some google murders your mom and in a fit of rage hop over across the court room and try to claw their face off like that one chimpanzee.

*smacks lips* OOH GUUUURL *reloads*

Someone dissed a Sheboon's weave

URBAN OR TURBAN

im gonna say urban

Since no one knows where the fuck this school is, it's impossible to guess. I'm actually gonna say white.

Fort Wayne Indiana , took 2 seconds on Google... My best are on a Black Male, killing his ex-gf or cheating gf

This

sips tea

>beauty college

it's a niggrese

so what happened? Any updates?

This was at a beauty college right?

Black skinned white man. Digits confirm

>Beauty College

But I would do this if a google murdered my mom user.

>They can't handle anything anymore, and snap at the most retarded and easily avoided/easy to get over problems.

Brainwashed by the media. Why are movies and TV shows so full of gun violence?

Maybe a disgruntled white young guy, mad at chicks for not throwing themselves at him? I dunno. Targeting a beauty school because it's most likely a haven crawling with vapid young women.

Guarantee it's an angry boyfriend/xbf. Anytime a beauty college or salon gets shot up, 99.99% of the time it's some jealous psycho x-bf.

who was the shooter at the warehouse earlier, muslim?

>tfw sara got blacked

meant for

>College
probably White or Hispanic whose GF dumped him

>beauty college

Not going for the 10/10 without makeup instead.

KEK