bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5986
youtube.com/watch?v=cSu8wgmGYfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wane.com/2017/06/05/shots-fired-at-local-beauty-college/

LOL

>beauty
>college

>beauty college
And nothing of value was lost. Still, have a bump.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/beauty-salon-massacre-article-1.273663

Tell me what is happening in your country are people pancking? Are the pictures of empty shelves true?

>beauty college

Fake news.
I'm currently there.
It's a misreporting, some 14 year old with pellet gun, but he's in custody now.
No one injured/hurt.

Pack it up boys.

is this in Hogwarts?

Fucks sake. Im going to ask all of (you). Do ANY of you know whats going on, any guesses?

>schoolshooting

not a happening

They deserve it.

>>schoolshooting

that's so 5 minutes ago

>Ravenscroft Beauty College

Likely more legitimate than Evergreen College.

Why? Is Saudi Arabia any better?

Somebody please post a chart/graph on the higher-ups in london. The jews and whatnot. I wana confirm something

the fuck kind of name is ravenscroft for a beauty college? sounds like a faggy wow guild

>Happening level: ITS

What the fuck is this, four so far today or five? I've losing count.

bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5986

>Beauty College

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BEAUTY COLLEGE???

can someone with >american education teach me why the word "beauty" is followed by the word "college"?

They are both pretty bad, but one of them atleast getting it is good in my book.

You think today was good, wait till tomorow. then it starts. 6/6/17

Yeah but supplies are coming to stores just as fast as they go the pics are just for photos and markets are jacking up there prices in all the commotion to make shekels. I got plenty of garbanzo beans and rice so im safe

>aussie guy
>leaker
>the fact we saw the london guy on a show called "jihadist next door"
>orlando

>Beauty College

America, please stop destroying the meaning of words. Cheers.

Cosmetology. Hair stylist school

It's like barber school

They teach make up, hair styling etc. Basically its for bitches.

It's probably a cosmetology school

i think it's where you go to become a beautician.

R-RARE

Oh shit Qatar is here ?
Sup bro ? You know SA is about to fuck your ass right ?

Is war being talked about?

>something from the town I live in got posted on Sup Forums

holy shit this is my big moment

uhhhh

spaghet!

Interesting how Trump states that London was done without guns then suddenly, there are like 6 highly publicized shootings

see

>beta male gets rejected
>shoots up her beauty school
meh.

government requires a certification for beauticians.. therefore we get beauty schools.

fight in the department of hair n shieet

>gooks
>ww2 image

p.s. it was probably niggers aka not happening

hate to let you down guys

yeah the frequency is fishy as fuck right? our election proved to anyone with critical thinking skills that our stream of information has been compromised and cant be trusted

is this a gun grab move? in Britan they used their attack as an excuse to push complete governmental surveillance and control of cyberspace

times are getting strange, and the future is getting muddy

>911
still cant unsee

>be american
>get shot

>be Saudi
>denounce Islam
>get banned or illegal content

How do you know that's a ww2 pic?

>Be Saudi
>Die when your friend tries to drift on a straight highway in his Honda Accord.

>be saudi

The shooter wasn't pretty after taking makeup 101. Chimps out.

how do you mean? you mean like the actual conception of the image or the content?

Fort Wayne user here, too. Was out no too long ago and there were a ton of cop cars flying towards the place.

>be Saudi
>have no rights

FUCK

Seriously, how many of these goddamn shootings are going to happen before we do something? Goddamn these people CLEARLY do NOT want peace, we've tried for LITERAL YEARS to make peace and accomodate them even, and they straight up are massacring our people in response

>be jap
>get nuked

Do you think that things will be normal again? Saudi Arabia and Qatar cut ties with each other and traded accusations before but this time it seems way more serious.

Damn monkey, dont get so riled because you guys are too busy eating people and building mud huts to have luxury occupations

Hey new guy. Qatar isnt rare. Its likely a DOD member at Al udeid

Well why do you think it's a ww2 pic, it could be Korea as well

>there are $200k/y professors teaching 18-21yo kids how to sprinkle glitters on people's hair
>there are parents who spend $20k to send their kids to learn how to use scissors to chop people's hair
>there are kids who spend 2-3 years of their adult life to learn how to slap white goo on peoples faces
>american education

There's a college degree for everything there isn't it?

i live in Hiroshima, we aren't getting nooked again burger

You are literally already losing this argument by not being white, mudslime

>garbanzo beans
well those just sound fucking delightful

this
youtube.com/watch?v=cSu8wgmGYfg

holy shit

>Japs

America will never attack Japan again, our cultures have rubbed off on each other too much, westaboos and weeaboos wouldnt stand for it

So it's nothing?

could be Korea.

I just wish we had guns here, I cant wait till I move back to the U.S.A.

all part of the plan, import muslims knowing they will start some shit, then lock everyone and everything down for our "safety", maybe throw a few whites retaliating on Muslims as an excuse to outlaw firearms, and while we are waiting, that locked down state will become the norm

the elites arent going to let this "control everything in the world" thing go, we are going to have to get assertive, it might mean being uncomfortable, it might mean going rogue, the constitution gave us the means and opportunity to correct this problem, its up to us to decide to take action

And nothing of value was lost.

It's nothing. Sleepy as hell and yall are trolling

>Beauty school
Is he finally back?

Well you can buy very large ones over here so

Go nuts i guess lol

hell no, you guys make all the best electronics and your cars are top notch too, without you we'd be in some russia tier junk apocalypse

you guys can fuck all the tentacles you want, we arent going to pick a fight with nan-king enthusiast tentacle fuckers

>Be not a leaf
>put shitty syrup on pancakes
feelsgooman.jpeg

100k a year to learn how to jew like me hehe

Close the thread it's a troll thread nothing is happening

>the shooter

I hope Zyzz is with him.

why do these fuckers have to be so expensive? There not even the real mauser and there were tons of them

>be leaf
>trannies can take my children away at any time if they feel im not progressive enough and put them in mentally ill orphanages where they encourage getting your dick chopped off

>the word "beauty" is followed by the word "college"
>followed by
college beauty

I guess you don't have too many of those since your women walk around in trash bags.

Well the cool shit is always in demand, it's just how the market is, so they take advantage of it

Thanks for the intel, cheekyprawn

Don't count your pokemon before they're hatched.

No, I can't defend it.

Still no proof this is even real but of course pol keeps at it anything to bash the muslims pathetic

If it would be real it will be a white guy just likeearlier today deadliest terrorists like always but tell me more hiw dangerous brown people are. You are so sad! It's nothing!

Exactly what i said but of course racist pol was hopping for people to die so they can bash islamism

>beauty college
all blacks, coalburners and fags

>1 dead
>suicide
>no the deaths at the time

wane.com/2017/06/05/shots-fired-at-local-beauty-college/

This is the 2nd school shooting thread today.

Happening or not?

apparently some guy ran in and shot himself

we'll nuke you as many times as is necessary david kun