Terrorist attacks are good , Prove me wrong

I can't be the only one who prays for more terrorist attacks, You have to see the obvious reasons though

So why should anyone be in favour of terrorist attacks?

>Degenerates are the victims
>redpills people on islam
>Could fuel race or holy wars in the future if they become prevalent enough
>They also seem to enjoy it, they aren't putting a stop to it. They are just accepting it. Lets give the people what they want.

If anything they are helping us.There is no reason i or you should be against it.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/page-2#post-9198
elblogdelnarco.com/2014/08/lista-de-vídeos-de-ejecuciones-interrogatorios-y-balaceras.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU
>nice bait, you almost had me :^)

Yeah I actually agree.

Agreed.

Glad i'm not the only one.

best part of islamic terrorism is that it happens in the country that created leftists and in the country that uplifted the zionists to global domination

it's not bait, i'm being genuinely serious. But i must ask. Why do you think its bait?

You wouldn't be saying terrorist attacks are good if your friends or family are killed

I accept death is a part of life. And if sacrifices must be made. i'm one for making them.

Because they are le_dumbuld civ.nats. aka cowards

I'm not b8 dude

100% with you on this one OP, it's all big cities as well, which as you pointed out is mostly degenerates. Being a southerner I really hope they go for Brighton, that shit hole needs to go.

No fuck you, Cologne must be first.

The only terrorist attack I am fully behind was the one in Manchester.

It's a bunch of gay men and 15 year old women who won't do anything useful with their lives in the future at an Ariana Grande concert, who should've been in the body count.

Who the fuck is gonna miss those people?

The dildo industry

It's the only way to wake up the normalfags, I'm afraid.

Was Dresden Not enough Hans?

My dad always bashed on Brighton for being a gay paradise. He said it was literally a city full of gays and trannys. unfortunately though i doubt terrorists would go there

topkek

Apperently the Blitz made you so thirsty for bombings that you invited millions of muslims and niggers to your country even before we hopped on the trend

Every major city is full of these people , its an ariana grande concert in London, paris , brussels , rome 24/7

We must always remind the people that moderate muslims are the base for terrorism.

no muslims = no terrorism

I found it hilarious how these shit for brains celebrities (Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus) think that if a bunch of morons come together and sing about loving each other is going to stop deranged mudlslim lunatics from killing people.
Love doesn't stop terrorist, a bullet between the eyes does

I hope OP dies soon...because OP is a dumbfuck...I wish I could explain how stupid op is but I prefer to hear why you think op is smart

^mostly because I think you are a dumbfuck^

I live close to it and It's worse than you Imagine how fucking awful it is, when they do fag pride it's even worse, pic related.

We can only pray

Exhibit A of why people like you need to die at the hands of a terrorist.

God I love her.
This is how you attract men, roasties.

You sound dumb as shit.

^it thinks it's groin is rancid...because it lives in Canada^
canadian dumbfux need to stop typing on Sup Forums because they are dumbfux...

I agree. As long as it's not me ofc

I know this is larp but I'm enjoying the debate.

Jamal and Abdullah, please go back to fucking your sheep.

its the best of a bad situation.

This.

But we have to keep in mind that the "petty" crime and regular rapes, stabbings and general decay of society is much worse than any terror.
The replacement means our literal death as a race.

you sound like a princess...like a dumb twat that dreams about large penis...

another pic

I'm happy that the attacks become more frequent every year. In europe they are currently bi monthly and starting to become weekly. Lets hope that one day they become hourly

a british dumbfuc feels large about islam and it's effect on stupid fux like her...

FUCKING THIS
where we stand now is
>islam running around killing libtards
>we can't stop them because libtards defend them
>we are not yet ready to have a civil war to remove muslims. we don't want to kill our own...yet
So unless that civil war kicks off at the hands of liberals ( it won't, they are cowards, hence why they won't fight islam) Our only option is to let the muslims kill them. they will either wake up or die
With every liberal death , their numbers shrink, and ours grow. All we have to do is wait
Because lets face it, once liberals are out of the way we could bomb shitskins from here all the way back to their caves , and they wouldnt be able to do a damn thing about it.
Liberals keep us from this, not muslims.
We should be egging on and encouraging them

Sacrifices must be made. besides it's "part and parcel".
She is a degenerate or future degenerate for attending a concert with every song being about riding nigger cock.

dumbfux forget it is our obligation to kill every1 of these dumbfux in the WORLD

Holy Shit Man, You are Sick!

>If anything they are helping us.There is no reason i or you should be against it.

Absolutely right, if these attacks weren't happening they would just out breed whites without any real issues, but with these attacks, they're just going to create a response

Another thing to mention is that these attacks are never really political, there are tonnes of people who claim that we shouldn't deal with the Muslim problem because "this is what le isis wontz!!11" but the truth is Muslims just like to kill people, they're promised eternal life/glory/virgins if they do shit like this so it shouldn't be a surprise

You live in mexico dude. i thought this shit was just a causal day there

when I see lil girls like this type...I fear for humanity...

They're good for Sup Forumss narrative. If you think that makes them good you just might be a sociopath.

There is an ex-Gitmo detainee whose sons went off to fight 2 dead one survived. Probably loads more there too.

Let's just take it a step further and kill all forms of niggers. The regular kind, Sandniggers, Curryniggers, Taconiggers, and Pastaniggers. Just to be safe

posting this, because i don't think it's ever been posted here before

the full video, with sound, AND in landscape mode, giving it a better view than even the original: forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/page-2#post-9198

btw this is the single worst thing i've ever seen in my life, i stayed up until past 4 am reading up shit on cartels the other day when i saw it

i also think every sanctuary city mayor should be forced to watch it on a vr headset

LOL
elblogdelnarco.com/2014/08/lista-de-vídeos-de-ejecuciones-interrogatorios-y-balaceras.html
Here is for your delight

If the deaths don't matter to enough people, then they will never rise and purge Islam.

It'll honestly take a "drown your city in corpses" event to finally trigger the first Western purges. Once that happens, we can get to kill or be killed, and the cancer can be excised.

lets just take a step forward and kick you in your stupid fucking face...retard...

did I do that wrong? because everything you typed made me want to kick you in the face...

dumbfuck

nonsense

You know that I or my son will fuck your
daughter

I've been to Brighton. it's like one of those poverty ridden inbred towns with pubs only open. Sort of like Grimsby or Hastings. Muslims tend to live in the cities or takeover towns like bradford. brighton was just the degenerate English chavs town

Its better that there are a lot of terror attacks now than in the future when muslims are the majority

Fuck off ahmed, you are gettin so triggered and are just shitposting at this point. Go fuck your 4 yr old wife

What was the story behind it though?

Please learn to write English or leave the US.

The guys from Great Britain you twat.

Does your mother know you are polÉ I think your parents should take away your internet privileges.

I like them in the way that they make people realise that they're happening and it's a problem
Is that what you're all getting at

Its seems a "Refugee" muzzie is in some somalien internet caffe. prolly saw 4 chan on the news and is out here being a SJW.

NarrativeÉ You mean the truthÉ

You mean rape her rightÉ The only white girls who fuck Mexicans are dirty sluts who have already been around the block.

Absolutely no idea. I think ITT, the transcripts identify the cartel he's from, but nothing else.

> More parties
> batgirl

One thing for sure, every country that has muslim attacks deserves it.

>this entire thread

>What's easier to have reverted
>1984 internet
>5 years of unchecked migration with (((Corbyn)))

That must be a tough choice if you're a retard.