Evergreen SJWs ostracize limp bizkit kid

So R2Dindu and the SJWs who attack the kid in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXl9ExcbTlE

and this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ef6pQyspYAk

are apparently stalking this kid and seeking revenge.

heatst.com/culture-wars/rise-of-chalkman-one-evergreen-state-college-student-refuses-to-cave-to-the-mob/

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmoviez.to/movie/the-blacklist-redemption-season-1-19561/604098-8/watching.html
youtu.be/ArkBbkaWESQ
ada.evergreen.edu/~catjul25/
kiro7.com/news/local/threat-closes-evergreen-state-college-amid-high-race-tensions/528732951
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/caller-to-evergreen-state-college-threatens-to-murder-as-many-people-as-i-can/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nolan is the hero evergreen does not deserve

>R2Dindu

holy shit my sides

scoota loompa

Honestly, here is the chance for a RWDS to form and start wrecking faggots left and right in the cover of darkness. Why hasn't a few anons in Washington got on this yet?

>Californians

RIP Merica

Which one of you faggots did this? Kek

What in the FUCK did I just watch??? EVERYONE in those vids is a FUCKING KEK!
The guy trolling thinks he's hot shit the whole time. GAS.

>“They were all a bunch of walking stereotypes,” he said. “It’s like Tumblr was attacking me.”
I like the cut o this kids jib.. there is fuck no way that place is gonna reopen this side of Christmas, if ever. And even then, sure to be with a new director, and minus a few increasingly familiar cast members.

Ben Garrison, of course.

This is exactly what I thought of.

Source on that? Looks interesting.

Source?

solarmoviez.to/movie/the-blacklist-redemption-season-1-19561/604098-8/watching.html

First scene

Germany yesterday.

I like how the SJWs are just socially akward in the videos. It's funny how they want to attack some students just because they drew something on a wall that is not even appointed towards them personaly, why is it so that most SJWs have to take everything so seriously.

Born 89 here

Millenial Gen Z shits are fucking cancer holy fuck.

Why do they always reference shit that happened before they were even fucking born? Is current culture and media so fucking bad they have nothing current to draw on? I don't get it.

>I like the cut o this kids jib.. there is fuck no way that place is gonna reopen this side of Christmas, if ever. And even then, sure to be with a new director, and minus a few increasingly familiar cast members.

campus already partially re-opened this afternoon, library, services, etc. classes a re suppose to resume tomorrow morning.

no shit.. cannot see this ending well, +media attention, its unlikely anyone will be backing down anytime soon.

Are they fucking shielding themselves behind a crippled obese nigger, the fuck is wrong with these people?

I dunno, but it's fun to watch!

Is that a misfits skull on the back of obese niggers wheelchair?

Yeah, ok buddy. Who cares?

>mfw never get justified opportunities like this to beat the shit out of niggers

So a transexual-whiteman, a crossdressing-gay-blackman. their shared twinklover, and a gay-crippled-woman-of-color walk up to a man graffiting fred durst into a wall at a collage.

What is the punchline.

>limp bikit

Just noticed this.

lol

>ywn get pegged by the crimson clobberer
why even live?

Anyone carrying a bat as a weapon to attack people with and openly admitting it on instagram can be killed.

You have provocation if your life is threatened and they've admitted to wanting to attack people who disagree with them.

At what point are you fucking beta millenial faggots going to not let people dump sodas on you and shit run away from trannies?

At what point are you going to man the fuck up?

>mfw I went to school everyday armed because I grew up in a race war and had to disarm knife attacks.

>mfw when I see British police run away from one guy

>That man restored freedom of speech to the United States of America. One Fred Durst joke at a time.

>official theme of the Battle of Evergreen.
youtu.be/ArkBbkaWESQ

What the fuck, the fatty is the only actual woman in that picture.
No, absolutely nothing new is ever made these days. If it seems new it was actually a remake of something they didn't know was already out there. Pacific Rim is the only exception I can think of and even then I'm probably wrong. Fashion is all a mismatched mixture of poorly recycled ideas. Maybe indie music is still organically evolving even though everyone is trying so hard to not be pop they all sound the same, and pop itself is composed by computers. There's no culture in the cities of the present, so they have to look to the past, but they don't look beyond the result and see the history that lead up to that, because that would require critical thinking skills that none of them have, otherwise they wouldn't be like this.

> Millenial Gen Z

Millennials are Gen Y. Gen Z is the generation after them who are in the teen years now. And as a millennial we like referencing any kind of shit. Stuff from what we saw growing up in the 90s and old shit too. It doesn't matter when the objective is to trigger the SJWs of our generation.

This is in Oregon dumbass

>No, absolutely nothing new is ever made these days. If it seems new it was actually a remake of something they didn't know was already out there.
This is true. When is the last time in the last 3-4 years hollywood put something good out that was not just re-hashed garbage? The only new shit is content made by us, and is on youtube and social media, which is far more entertaining than what hollywood puts out.

There's no real difference these days desu

If we ever needed a school shooter now would be the time.

If only Europeans had the courage to actually resist like that.

It's in Washington, dumberass

lol

i hgeard about this

friend of mine attend that college and what happened is, on the community facebook they think that Limp Bizcut the name, is a racist slur, not even fucking joking

lol, okay, it's actually a re-spelling of a game played in frat houses, you take an oven-baked biscuit and a group of guys jerk off, the last one to not be able to jizz on it has to eat it

Does this mean that LB music is going to be a hate symbol?

i'd love to join their gang, wonder if they have need of a man with a shovel

I go here. I'm not sure what's going on. Got a threat Thursday, opened this weekend, new threat today shut us down.
Surveillance vehicles everywhere.

Side note, pretty sure the pic of people with bats is taken in my apartment complex.

Hey I'm confused. I thought campus closed today because of the people patrolling with baseball bats, but the news is saying no reason was given why it was closed. Is the school trying to hide the fact that their narrative is false?

fellow student reporting in. have you seen this yet?

ada.evergreen.edu/~catjul25/

Born in 86 here.

We're in full-fledged cultural collapse right now. All innovation has died, and nothing new of value has been created since 2013 or so, and even then, you're pushing it.

There's a reason why oldfag hipsters like Gavin McInnes and Post-Punk icons like Morrissey and Billy Corgan are growing more and more comfortable espousing hard-right ideologies. It's abundantly clear to anyone with half a clue that something is seriously wrong with the social/cultural status quo in the West.

I was a huge indie head in the late 00s when I studied art at a University that makes Evergreen State look like Liberty and hung out with the bull hipsters, LGBT club/student sexual resource center/campus feminist types, and fucked at least a couple girls with some moldylocks-tier body hair going on.

Now, I'm a Hitler-saluting, holocaust-denying, gun-stockpiling race realist who believes that the embrace of nativism/white nationalism and the rejection of Jewish social/political/cultural influence is the only shot we have at righting the course of human civilization unless you're cool learning Mandarin.

This guy gets it. Pacific rim was god-tier in 2013. Elysium was pretty good, too. It was also a phenomenal year for music, with The Knife dropping Shaking The Habitual, Daft Punk releasing R.A.M., and Arcade Fire dropping Reflektor, and too many amazing lower-profile releases to list. 2014 had a couple blips, but the cultural faucet has clearly run dry.

Oookie Cookie

as much shit as Limp Bizkit rightfully gets....it's pretty good mindless break shit music

>If only Europeans had the courage to actually resist like that.
>those digits

>R2Dindu
Oh fuck I'm laughing so hard!!!

>88

Sam Hyde

Digits confirm.

Mark my words, every hipster, every indie kid, hell, every pitchfork/consequence of sound/AV club writer age 29-34 or so's deepest secret is the fact that in the twilight years of slick Willie's presidency, they all thought that Limp Bizkit/P.O.D./Korn/Papa Roach/etc was the greatest thing since sliced bread until we all discovered Death Cab, Modest Mouse, and The Shins around 2003 and decided to collectively pretend that 1998-2002, musically, never happened.

It's been airbrushed out of our collective cultural history like some Trotskyite politburo member who Stalin sent to the gulags.

Can't he charge some of them for assault/property damage? They took his glasses and threw them on the ground.

It's just one of those days..

Affirmative Traction was another good one

Non-binary Baseball Furries

I totally get that. The culture has stagnated. People are to scared of being politically incorrect that nothing can be made and celebrated by the people without someone sperging out on it.

So we have devolved into nostalgia, if we cannot make something new, we can ruin and dilute the old enough to make it palatable for millennial snowflakes.

The last good band still pushing boundaries was Swans, I think. Movies are a wash. TV is a leftist circlejerk. Music is full of degeneracy... It's all bullshit all the way down.

Hopefully, this is only a hiccup, but I am not too sure of that.

Ah yes, the unspoken epidemic of massacres against muslims by white people in europe is finally getting represented in the media. Took them long enough to finally show us the truth.

Don't you bigots know that every single muslim is a poor soul just wanting a better life?

Significant Other is 10/10 album

Interesting. I like the lesbian ripping off people's heads.

in my state we can carry on campus.

Some gang member comes up to me with a baseball bat and tries to kill me, I can legally shoot them.

Great, now Americans are producing shows which oppose the surge in European nationalism to support the society of OP's picture.

God I despise the fucking yankee israeli lapdogs so much, sheer pure unrestrained hatred

This is a college right?
Do these people do any study? I don't understand, how do they have time to do this shit?

President of the school said protesters don't have to do work.

Whaaaaat
Where can I start protesting. Shit.

>4200
My high school senior year was over 5k, how

I'm actually 100% honestly surprised we haven't seen at least a few happenings. I guess things would have to get really really bad.

I've wondered the same thing, cunt. I study pre-Med, and I barely have enough time to go to the gym

>Great, now (((Americans))) are producing shows which oppose the surge in European nationalism to support the society of OP's picture.

ftfy

so wtf is this thread about? what was going on

Checked

You guys get that Pacific Rim was just Neon Genesis Evangelion right?

Campus closed for like 4 days due to continued threats of gun violence. I came here to see if anyone knew what was up.

Is the president a black woman?

>fat lesbian nigger in a wheelchair

Ty bb

no old white dude who uses the he/his pronouns. so shitlord.

Just a good old fashioned cuck who apologizes profusely for moving his hands while talking

so has Evergreen devolved into full degenerate anarchy yet? I wanna see some lord of the flies type shit happen and then for the national guard to called in.

I want to hear the recording

I never disavowed Offspring, and I never will.

Only two days for gun violence, 1 day for reasons that haven't been given yet that may or may not be related to the gun guy, or might be something else. I think if it was the gun guy the school would have been more forthcoming with the news about it though

>Born '89
You're a millennial dipshit. I'd bet 95% of this board is millennial. Unless you born before 1982 you are a fucking millennial.

Washingtonian here. Evergreen has always been a fucking joke of a college. A degree from them is the equivalent of a participation trophy

>stalking this kid and seeking revenge.

You've got to admit - he was a bit of a dildo.

I believe this is called artificial drama

83, and I was surprised as fuck when I found out I was a millennial.

The early and later years of any generation are messy. I think I have more in common with Gen X-ers.

How so ?

kiro7.com/news/local/threat-closes-evergreen-state-college-amid-high-race-tensions/528732951

Checked
Link is in here
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/caller-to-evergreen-state-college-threatens-to-murder-as-many-people-as-i-can/

The politicians deserve the gas more than anyone else.

More than their jewish handlers?

Fixed what? Did you miss the 'yankee israeli lapdogs' part of my post? Are all people in the show's credits jewish?

Majority of your society willingly submits to the jewish control, seduced by the promise of life most of them won't attain. Those Evergreen mutants are the final product of decades' worth social engineering, you all share the direct responsibility for that happening

He can't keep getting away with it

Lmao, they want to look tough but I bet they would turn and run at the first sign of a real fight