Reality Winner

This qt stole top sekret info and sold it to news outlets. I'd still smash that treasonous ass.. would you? debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Sf5An
youtube.com/watch?v=22FYY1IJV2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Reality Winner

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

looks like amy schumer

>Muh diking treason

Just fuck off.

quick rundown?

>sold it

gave it away

Dude's got some nice pecs.

oh yeah

She leaked this document to The Intercept

archive.is/Sf5An

It's a Top Secret NSA report that basically says that Russia actually did try to directly hack the US election, not just collude with the Trump Campaign.

nigga does that look like quick to you?

she gets the death penalty right?

who is she and how tf did she get her hands on such a document?

>reality le winnar
Rebdit incarnate?

Just throw her to a pack of these thirsty niggas till she's raped to death I guess.

MUH RUSSIA.

They try to hack every election you stupid cunt. Trump had no part of it. MUH RUSSIA

Those 14 million of us didnt leak shit like babies under Obama, did we? No.

she looks better upside down

they always do

She's a contractor for the NSA with classified clearance. They caught her because she was one of a handful of people who viewed the document.

When confronted she admitted she printed it and mailed it to the media.

i'd be hard pressed to find a set of physical and mental characteristics that i could combine to make a less attractive person, in all honesty

THICCCCCCC

>says that Russia actually did try to directly hack the US election

The Republicans whined all they could about possible hacking and corruption and the democrats didn't listen. Now afterward they complain, but only because they lost. I'm trying to think of a good reason anyone should listen.

At the same time we have a bunch of young kids like this woman who should have been screened out. These leaks will not end because they have been educated in a way that makes them think it's acceptable to lead shit for their own personal agendas.

mad peks

every election is attempted to be be hacked for foreign officals, those of us who works in this type of enviroment didn't spread fake bullshit about obama. Did we? No. We didnt.

This cunt goes away for 20 years.

I'm guessing she was Signal Corp.'s, (Army intelligence), and was stationed at Ft. Gordon, in Augusta GA.
The NSA has a ops ctr. there.

jesus christ.... well you what they say, always kill a traitor before an enemy

You might as well give it up dude. If this was fake they wouldn't have arrested her.

Even Putin is saying "maybe it was some Russian patriots" and not denying the DNC hacks actually happened.

But hey, keep telling yourself it's fake, more shit comes out and investigations make more investigations (think Benghazi).

Leaks also make more leaks.

Who takes pictures of themselves stretching? What an asshole.

and make an example out of them. her life is over.

are you fucking stupid? Did you see the ARREST AFFIDAVIT FROM THE USAG above. twink.

I think it's "If I had but a single bullet and was faced with both enemy and traitor, I'd let the traitor have it."

Why would she have a fake background in this pic? Does it make her look more industrial?

yeah it's getting real old watching pundits act like foreign governments trying to fuck us up is something new. everything is starting to get old, who is still listening aside from the fucking methed up wackjobs?
They fucked up the example with manning, cats out of the bag. Fuck around as much as you want, the most you will get is 10 years.

Signal is not the same as Intelligence. I was trained at Ft. Gordon to be a sysadmin back in 2005.

Unless his name is Seth Rich, AM I RIGHT? HURR DURR.

She's not being charged with treason. Something like "mishandling classified info" or something like that.

>admitted

bvawhahahah HOLY FUCK, SHE IS GOING TO BE IN JAIL FOR A LONG TIME. Love it.

who is this man?

that was Barry Soreto a corrupt president and his corrupt AG.

This is Trump - out for blood.

yeah she's looking at 10-20, not death.

She's jewish, I don't want my cock to fall off.

Letting women out of the cave was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=22FYY1IJV2A

>crossfit

Dropped

>fagson pooper knowingly accepted top secret government info
>didn't report her to the police
is he going to get raped in prison?

Manly arms, too gross

Durbles and I have to assassinate her upon her predictable early release for good behavior

Someone who supported a communist presidential candidate that supported the sandinistas in the 80s was working a job that involved national security.

shes good with computers though, all the young kids are.

what could possibly go wrong?

loves goop tho

Calm down fuckface, you're the one sperging because your fake reality has been turned on its head. You should go read some real news about this and not .jpg posted on this cesspool.

It looks like a crossfit gym. She's also on roids.

oh a fucking crossfit retard
colour me surprised

US got wiretaps for "journalists" found this one quick, more to come.

She was hired in February by the Trump Administration, ask them.

waiting for your facts shill.. .. crickets.. .. crickets..

She should squish her tits together to form one big one...those are dreadful...that alone is why she should kill herself.

The Trump administration directly hired her? what?

not only a coal burner, retarded ones.

No where near as ugly. This girls hot

You're too used to ugly Canadian women...and they are butt ugly.

If she just transferred the files to a thumb drive, would they have still found out it was her?

Her anti Trump social media posts are a giveaway too I guess.

>tits

those are pecs user

She's going to go to prison, pump iron and come out with a 10 inch cock.

Fair trade, though, Bradley Manning went in and came out an ugly woman so it's all even.

smashable, screaming out 18 US CODE 2511 as you blow your load? deal.

Selling classified documents isn't treason, you should probably look up what defines Treason under US law you fucking retard.

>that thing
>a qt

She looks like a roided out, balding tranny.

Youre either a shitskin or a shut-in loser with low standards if you believe otherwise.

Did she swear any oaths?

Can we all just agree that women who work out to have this much muscle tone are disgusting and any man who finds it attractive is actually just a faggot to ashamed to admit it?

no shit moron. i know what it is and the code. 18 US. had the same shit when I was in service. still fun n to smash treasonous ass.

oh lookie here..

>only working upper body
confirmed for man

thats not how any of this works leaf.

You're gay and you like men. Women like this are larping as men

i forget, was manning the gay guy in the military who leaked alot of docs to wikileaks? how many years did he get?

I thought she was holding a knife behind her back.

She was stupid either way, she fucked herself up by leaking inconclusive documents. It's also something everybody already knew. Yeah, Russia is trying to fuck with us, Russia is still trying to fuck with us. So? Oh wait, here is a classified document saying.....Russia is trying to fuck with us. Why the fuck would you destroy your career over such worthless info?

The worst part is we are going to have to keep hearing the same democrats that refuse to read Clintons emails cite from wikileaks cite this inconclusive shit over and over again. Just more cognitive dissonance to fuck up your head on a daily basis if you enjoy watching the news.

fuck off domestic enemy

she's ripped

I wonder if this is a psyop to make muslims think our feminist women are amazonians

now tell me why hillary wasn't even charged for doing 20x worse?

>looks 100% like a white man
that jew necklace tho

Dirt on everyone, Huma and her IT dept hacked about 80 democratic computers before fleeing to Pakistan.

4 decades of building a corrupt global empire.

White Dude here.

Agreed.

She looks like cooked ham and roids.

this bitch facebook bullied me to within an inch of my life during high school

>this SJW is the same age as me and could beat me to a pulp and fuck me in the ass

This is why you never give roasties any kind of clearance, at all. They can't be trusted with anything.

7 years

Why would anyone care to obey classification laws with a sentence like that?

There is no reason to be surprised when some millenial goes on a crusade and leaks stuff when our national security has become a political game. She probably thought this was some kind of smoking gun, it's barely even newsworthy.
storytime

because she's a libshit retard and a woman to boot, so obviously got influenced by the press to do stupid shit cause "DRUMPF IS NOT MY PRESIDENTPF"

more user friendly attached

How much PT will she get in Leavenworth?

She looks stronger than like 90% of antifa or Sup Forums men do, goddamn

Clearly roiding.

Signed.

Looks like reality finally caught up with her

don't speak too soon, time has taught us she will probably be heralded for this shit

dafuq?

sexism then, same shit with hillary they just slapped her with carelessness