Is MGTOW still acceptable?

Is MGTOW still acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

abouthungary.hu/blog/hungary-says-families-first/
youtube.com/watch?v=GLbjmIajj9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you want to be a miserable cunt the sure its acceptable.

Bitter losers

>A Fox one day spied a beautiful bunch of ripe grapes hanging from a vine trained along the branches of a tree. The grapes seemed ready to burst with juice, and the Fox's mouth watered as he gazed longingly at them.

>The bunch hung from a high branch, and the Fox had to jump for it. The first time he jumped he missed it by a long way. So he walked off a short distance and took a running leap at it, only to fall short once more. Again and again he tried, but in vain.

>Now he sat down and looked at the grapes in disgust.

>"What a fool I am," he said. "Here I am wearing myself out to get a bunch of sour grapes that are not worth gaping for." And off he walked very, very scornfully.

how so user? I thought we all understood the answer as depicted.

MGTOW is another imagination land pronoun

>joining the male version of feminism to circlejerk around how much you hate women because they have no interest in you

'Manchildren Going Their Only Way' will always be fucking degenerate

weasels i think they're called now

a straight man in his 40s who has never been married is a degenerate

nope

continuing your lineage and making it stronger is the ultimate red pill

No now get a gf already and have kids

I agree it doesnt make sense. The way I see myself is that I accept women, want to be around them and honestly want a gf. The problem with MGTOW is that they dont do these things so they come off as cringy. Maybe they can hate women all they want by themselves or in very subtle ways no one will notice. The real world just doesnt work like that were you can just not be around women. The only reason I identify as MGTOW is because I dont try and pick up women because its basically futile for me because I'm not Chad. All women are basically lesbians, hypergomous pathetic weasels but you dont see me spouting that shit in public. If a girl wants to be interested in me she will show it. I will try and date her and possibly even fuck her but i'm not taking any of her multiple bf bullshit they try and push in the media.

Like many of the cancerous movements that have sprung up in recent years they have correctly identified a problem in society that does need addressing, but their proposed solution is so horrific and damaging it would be better to go on as normal than to join their cult

based grandpa

Never. Real men fuck my tight pussy.

this

This, these MGTOW idiots need to stop trying to get laid and actually find a quality girl. Everything that has happened to them (the guys burned in divorce) I am sure there were signs that the bitch was not stable, or at the very least he had friends that told him that this was not a good idea. As an anecdote this happened to a good buddy of mine everyone told him the bitch was crazy but he listened to his dick and got burned.
Don't be a man slut and sleep with women before marriage, you will solve these problems.

MGTOW is a meme.

It's perfectly acceptable if it's pursued correctly. Instead of women you can direct your attention to physical fitness, working, education, etc... Focus on yourself. It shouldn't be done out of reaction but out of virtue and righteousness for yourself and your own well being.

It's what you should do until you find a good woman. Otherwise you're a pussy-desperate cuck.

Long term though, you'll become an incel. So don't be MGTOW forever.

MGTOW is complete retardation, protip.

it is - especially for gay men in denial, or monks without commitment

>If you cuck yourself in advance, you win

-MGTOW

I thought Sup Forums still had it's fangs when it came to denouncing sluts and stacies. Apparently I was wrong and we just started cannibalizing one another like faggots.

Liberals won. Femanons come here openly. You guys lost the culture war ma dudes. Might as well take it up the ass from Trudeau's new gender pronoun law.

When Jordan B Peterson rescinds his mockery of MGTOW yet pol doesn't. It says something.

>Is MGTOW still acceptable?
MGTOW was always the stupidest shit on Sup Forums, how much of a beta faggot do you have to be to create a whole ideology to explain away the fact that you can't get laid and are bitter.
The only acceptable MGTOW are monks and sheit

it will be as long as women have rampant degenerate behavior

I'm all for MGTOW except when it involves asians.

Asian women are literally the future of the white race

then by your logic it would be okay if mgtows just converted to christian gnosticism and hung out in abbeys and churches all day in monk garb, not reproducing?

Ah yes, the "every MGTOW is a kissless virgin" meme.

It can't possibly be that the fox has had grapes before, was made sick by some, so he avoids them now. Can't be that. He's obviously never had them and that's why he's scornful, because grapes are always great.

There are many reasons for MGTOW. Some are lonely autists, others have been burnt. If you lost everything in a divorce to a terrible woman you probably would be MGTOW, if not extremely cautious.

Women are either a blessing or a curse, depending upon which type you end up with.

yea sure, why not?
At least then they would have a legitimate reason

Why can't females come here? If more women came here, they might actually learn something and become more like you...

Now more than ever.

Why don't you MGTOW fucks just go away like you say

why do you keep bitching about.

How is that a legitimate reason? That's literally the same thing just under a different ideology.

That and MGTOWism isn't all incels. It's harder restrictions and barriers to entry.

>Is MGTOW still acceptable?
Do you think it matters to MGTOW if it's acceptable or not?

Dude that looks amazing

>If more women came here

Because women are concerned with quality control and practice silent power. Subtle power that takes over time to truly control a system or place where ideas are exchanged. Look at feminism right now. Look at the entirety of Canada.

Women innately know how to boil a frog at slowly increasing intervals before the frog dies.

You faggots wouldn't be salty if there wasn't a label to spit on. Men ending up as bachelors isn't anything new.

Dude I agree that men get fucked over by society to the benefit of women but not reproducing by choice is genetic death, literally cutting short a billion year plus old unbroken lineage of success because the mean girls pick on you.

MGTOW is is simply not the answer to this problem. Instead of discarding women as a whole stop trying to find women in the club and party scene and expect to get a winner. Stay of shit like tinder and avoid single mothers, it is that simple. there are plenty of quality women out there.

> now I'm waiting for a pic of your tits
These are internet rules, not ours. Stop whining. Are you so dense that you don't get TOGFO is the only way to keep posters anywhere from capitalizing on their gender rather than facing the issues head on? ((& more often to keep a thread from devolving into 1,00 horny, lonely, virgins asking some feminist wildebeast for emotional support & sex))
> the sadness of not being able to tell a bunch of strangers you have a vagina & how it impacts you in every fucking conversation must be overwhelming.

yeah especially the child rape.

>so horrific and damaging it would be better to go on as normal than to join their cult
Literally just "not getting married" is damaging to society, but you're basically asking them to join your cult of getting taken advantage of by women.

You seem to be conflating MGTOW with the PUG (pick-up-game) community. There might be some overlap, but not a lot.
>This, these MGTOW idiots need to stop trying to get laid and actually find a quality girl.
MGTOW contends that there are not enough quality women to bother.
>Everything that has happened to them (the guys burned in divorce) I am sure there were signs that the bitch was not stable, or at the very least he had friends that told him that this was not a good idea.
Or maybe no-fault divorce and a legal system that panders to single mothers makes marriage untenable.
>As an anecdote this happened to a good buddy of mine everyone told him the bitch was crazy but he listened to his dick and got burned.
Do you know any sane women?
>Don't be a man slut and sleep with women before marriage, you will solve these problems.
All I can see here is more blaming men for women destroying their own happiness. Why not tell women to stop having sex before marriage, instead?

It's the highest level of cringe. It's like looking at the stories of girls who marry themselves. Just get over yourself and reproduce, die happy

>Implying typical Sup Forumssters aren't miserable cunts tho

If you are a fat-virgin basement dweller, sure.

So do you see any of this as how the media is trying to break you? Most women really hate the trash masquerading as liberal women the media loves to glorify. Just thinking maybe you're letting the false narrative win

So? Devise systems in place where seed is used at absolutely no cost to the guy providing it. Hell just raise funding on sperm banks. I'm sure we'll be seeing more Chads rise to the top incentivized by welfare bux. Or really something along the lines where men aren't scrutinized as unfairly for reproducing with random females.

It seems race realism > all males going their own way in this argument because I'm suspecting your going to pull the other arg that minorities repopulate faster than the "genetic lineage" we're to protect?

There has to be a way of reproducing without these unnecessary consequences otherwise it's just fulfilling a hackneyed societal role that continually disregards males in alimony, rape accusations, unfair workroom requirements, etc.

>Do you know any sane women?

Yes. You've gone beyond MGTOW into incel territory. This is why people can't separate the two.

You can be MGTOW without hating women. You can also be married and a complete mysoginist.

it doesnt matter if its acceptable

you're going your own way already and living your life why the fuck does the narratives and acceptance of faggots matter now.

delete this

>There has to be a way of reproducing without these unnecessary consequences otherwise it's just fulfilling a hackneyed societal role that continually disregards males in alimony, rape accusations, unfair workroom requirements, etc.
Jesus Christ lad, do it for your ancestors sake. You owe them at least that much.

>Yes.
Be honest, they're already in a long-term relationship, aren't they?

Yes, better protect yourself than pay alimony for a bitch and never see your children

MGTOW = self-protection from legal problems and hypergamy

Yes, all women are whores. Unless you find one of the 1 in a million virgin QTs then you are getting cucked by fucking used goods
What if a lot of people jizzed in a million cups and only one of those cups was never jizzed in
Yeah some of the cups were rinsed out with MILD antibacterial chemical, some cleaner than others. But would you still drink from those cups?

It's a weird duck.
If you don't call it mgtow, it's ok.
But if you do, you are the worst.

>Yes, all women are whores. Unless you find one of the 1 in a million virgin QTs
If you go to Japan nearly every woman is pure because they slut shame you

But if they fuck a man of a different race (white) then they are whores

Okay I think I'm getting 2 very different stereotypes. Either we're all Chads or financially rich enough to pump and dump chicks or we're incels that would castrate our peen before even touching female scum.

There's a complete lack of quality women in the western world. I've seen Sup Forums CONSISTENTLY claim this, which is true. You don't fix a broken radiator that says your a racist misogynist and slaps you in the balls everytime you even try to repair it with a wrench.

I would argue MGTOWism promotes selectivity in that regard or simply avoiding people to do your own thing.

How does that saying go... the instant you stop focusing on something so ardently, you may receive it suddenly when focusing on more practical, internal aspects of yourself?

Pursue internal fixes rather than females, external distractions. Women will follow. Or they will not. It doesn't matter. I agree with this. I don't see our point of contention.

If you have bad genes (like me), it's objectively the best thing you can do.

I think the problem with MGTOW is that it has such a weird attitude around it. Instead of just being "I'm doing my own thing" it ends up being preachy and more along the lines of "Fuck women, stupid whores trying to take my money." So then the main demographic ends up being virgins and people who have been totally burned by women rather than all men wanting to "go their own way."

It doesn't really pose a good look to anyone outside of that demographic who might otherwise be interested.

No. Praise God. Get married. Have kids.

Whites and Japs are equals so it isn't at all comparable to white women coal burning with niggers

Why would a man kill himself at 40? This is till prime age for men. Sorry roasties but our clock isn't the same as yours. Men lose game maybe at 60, but if you keep in shape fuck it you could keep going till 70.

I agree, Hungarians shouldn't breed

>Whites and Japs are equals
fucking weeb
Granted they are better than all other non white races

Suzu is my waifu.

Dont be a fucking loser. Turn yourself into a man a good woman would want.

Have lots of kids. If youre white. If not, kys.

>hurr durr weeb
>on a weeb website
>despite that he says it even though they were literally honorary Aryans
>a fucking leaf

>condemn yourself to a mindless pursuit of "quality women" when they don't openly exist or take up realestate within their own spaces because they're biological quality controllers.

My ancestors were considerably more conservative then the liberal arguments being posed now. Well to be fair, going that far back, they would be advocates for monarchies. They'd understand why after seeing the degenerate trash we have to live with.

The 9gag logo. Kill yourself normie shit

Checked

I do know some sane women. I know a lot of fucking psychopaths as well.

>All I can see here is more blaming men for women destroying their own happiness. Why not tell women to stop having sex before marriage, instead?

I blame men were it is applicable and hook up culture is part of it. Men need to stop this. As long as we continue to take part in it women will be sluts. Men have just as much of a responsibility to keep our pants on as women. I am complicit in this, in college I screwed around, but luckily no rape charges and no babies.

I in no way deny that men get screwed over by the system and that is a major issue, no doubt about it.

Right now you could say I am MGTOW some what I don;t date but I spend my time lifting and getting involved more in my church. If I meet the right girl I will pursue that but I am not actively looking. Idk if this counts because I am not dismissing women forever.

t. White Knight cuck

>normie
Normie is a normalfag word, normalfaggot. Back to The_Donald for you

Eh. Not really. In fact, you underestimate Japanese xenophobia and their ability to keep their race pure even as cultural powerhouses. Same with most Asian nations. Your just specifically picking Japan for the waifu bait and anime directed you there.

Have some bad news for you: abouthungary.hu/blog/hungary-says-families-first/

He literally apologized after doing further research.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLbjmIajj9g

So did Jordan B Peterson cause this Sup Forums revolt against their primary ideology? This seems so sudden for a guy who goes on here on and off.

>9gag
Fucking get out. But before you do, source.

Look I fixed it, happy?