HOLY FUCKING SHIT NSA PROVED RUSSIAN HACK!!!

WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO - THE FUCKING ELECTION WAS FUCKING HACKED BECAUSE YOU SWALLOWED A RUSSIAN CON!

APOLOGIZE.

YOU.

SHOULD.

HAVE.

LET.

HER.

WIN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/05/nsa-contractor-accused-leaking-top-secret-report-on-russian-hacking-efforts.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-06-05/senate-committee-launched-first-clinton-corruption-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice source faggot.

theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

We're going to see some good shit in the next few months

Hackers don't leave fingerprints, it's a frame attempt, which we already know because of the attribution technology the cia/NSA created.

Shut the fuck up. It's all over REAL media, babydick. Go to the front page of Google and try to get the reading comprehension you had in fifth grade back before racist frogposting melted your brain.

Our election was hacked.

He didn't win shit.

HRC is the legitimate and only President of the United States.

I have a six inch dick. But it makes ladies cum because of an upward curve. Also, sage.

You can take the slug out of your brain anytime you know, you'll feel much better

Gayge?

> believing the nsa

Choose to be a functional human being and not a skinhead in denials. President Asshole has DAYS before impeachment.

The leaker Sluggo is trying to put away will soon be given a pardon and a medal. Donald Asshole will spend the rest of his days in an orange jumpsuit.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/05/nsa-contractor-accused-leaking-top-secret-report-on-russian-hacking-efforts.html

Kek.
What a coincidence
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time

5th post best post

Nope. Just a natural curve and a healthy foreskin.

Not sure if this is bait or if you're just living up to the "dumb american" standard.

Front page of jewgle. Wow how does it feel to be this mind controlled by (((them)))

Shill

watch this nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Bewahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Meanwhile you're the one following the lemmings hurr durr muh Russia did it

Theres one guy in the entire government standing up to the deep state and youre against him.

Much, much better than feels to shit your pants every time a woman in a hijab passes you on the street, babydick.

So much better than it feels to share my worldview with pigfuckers, Klansmen, and meth addicts.

So much fucking better than the right wing views making you an eternal, untouchable, anxiety crippled shut-in.

You fear brown people while Putin literally, LITERALLY attacked your fucking country.

That's fine, you'll be irrelevant soon. It's the Russians who are going to pay. Ivan blood will run like spilled borscht when we draft armies to cleanse every Putin worshiping assfuck from Ukraine's sovereign soil.

So, this affected the election results how?

>believing the GRU

You can't hack an election Dumbass.

Bullshit. Kill yourself

So I guess the left's tactic to make us forget about the third terrorist attack in London is to keep playing the Russian card?

Boy oh boy, that's certainly gonna work, right?

read the actual report, faggots.

there is literally nothing of consequence revealed that we didn't already know from Obama's report in Dec/Jan.

>you're obviously being controlled.
>WELL YOU'RE A SMELLY VIRGIN

I'd tell you to end your life, but you would need to have one to do that.

That was Obamas DHS btw

“Usually at the county level there’s going to be some company that does the pre-election programming of the voting machines,” Halderman told The Intercept. “I would worry about whether an attacker who could compromise the poll book vendor might be able to use software updates that the vendor distributes to also infect the election management system that programs the voting machines themselves,” he added. “Once you do that, you can cause the voting machine to create fraudulent counts.”

I only have a 5.5er but I make up for it by beating the ever living fuck out of them if they complain.

fake news faggot

Something big must be going down soon. Shills are out in force today.

Don't care.
We won.
Reversing it now means civil war.

My inner Cernovich is telling me a minor terrorist attack in Illinois in the next 4 days check derm

theres nothing there except for a phishing attempt. it wasnt even worth leaking and thats what is really sad about it all. this dumbass girl that didnt understand what she was reading thought this was a smoking gun and ruined her life. probably set up to throw someone under the bus

#FakeNews!

Enjoy the next 4 years twat!

Comeys gonna say no wrongdoing on Thursday. They're trying to create a narrative that will outweigh that.

She did win.

>Voting booths are suddenly connected to the internet

You're all fucking retards

ftfy

From the article:

>The NSA, however, is uncertain about the results of the attack, according to the report. “It is unknown,” the NSA notes, “whether the aforementioned spear-phishing deployment successfully compromised the intended victims, and what potential data could have been accessed by the cyber actor.”

Happening!!!!!
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-06-05/senate-committee-launched-first-clinton-corruption-investigation/

CNN confirmed it.

What did she win?

You suck at your job. Saged

No they actually stole data on hundreds of thousands of voters. Allowing then to spread the actual fake news we saw repeated here on the old 4chans.

Yes, exactly. #fakeNews!

If they had anything substantial it would already have been revealed.

So in other words they were after CC#s and login deets and this in no way could've affected the election. Also pic related. It's the comey memo

And nothing will come from this.

Trump won get over it faggot

wow, I love alphabet agencies who are looking at my dick pics instead of deporting muslims, now.

they claim hacking attempt, not successful hacking.

If the NSA knew about it, that infers that they stopped it... unless Obama let it happen.

You think we forgot about vault 7 you dumb cunt

kek this

Yeah all the stupid people against all the lawyers and business owners. Plus liberals would include the anarchists at this point. Your war would be short.

We know, we just don't care. We don't care about anything anymore more. We are the end result of Western Civilization.

Trumpweenies BTFO

Trumpcucks will just pretend this isn't real because muh based Putin memes

Yep 'real' media...

Like CNN?

Stage any coverage recently?

*cough* muslims

*cough* manchester

Go enjoy a nice book...

That means nothing idiot CNN is just all lies all the tims

How did you get your hands on that file?!

Watch your back....

>trusting the nsa

This is the end of Trump's campaign. There's no way he can win the Republican convention now.

LOL

I hate to say this but any so called disclosure by the NSA, FBI, CIA needs to be in question as possibly fabricated evidence. Third party non Deep State puppeted reveiw and analysis of anything they do. Thy have been corrupted to the core. Any honest ones reading this-you can confirm. One insider said 60% or more are kiddy diddlers and have been blackmailed by dirt dossiers on them. remember, it is the NSA who gave top secret FoxAcid spyware to Brock to target, unmask and possibly hunt down and murder Trump supporters. it is the NSA who helped Obama unmask hundreds of thousands of Americans to spy on them and create blackmail dossiers on many-people like judges. So-believe NOTHING from the NSA, CIA, FBI and many police.

>NSA
You morons still believe government agencies who spy on you are in your best interest?Holy hell I hate this country.

This desu.
Il

If they changed voter registration informations they could have had illegal Russian and possibly Ukrainian voter vote in multiple states. Maybe that was the busses going between voting locations that Trump saw.

Classy.

Just letting you know I'm not reading any of your post because you posted in all caps like an autistic 12 year old.

It was most likely CIAniggers framing Russia and some jew at the NSA just went with it

You mean the same type of network probe "attacks" fired at every firewall on every ISP subnet on the planet?
The same phishing emails sent to every email address on the planet?
Yeah, I'm not seeing the "targeting" going on here unless it's against everyone on the planet.

>its an "MSM publishes an outrageous article that no one actually reads because it disproves the headline" episode

Guess its overdue, been a couple weeks since the last "major leak".

It was leaked to me by a tranny with a hippie moonbeam ass name.

Her name was Reality Winner

No we all remember how stupidly my president Donald Trump handled the attack.

I think you're right, she was set up. Prob talked up about how cool she'd be and how it would make her as a whatever she wants to be. She coulda held out and prob found some better thing to launch herself with.
tl;dr, source, details, whattup

Anyone got a quick rundown on this guy?

The final red pill is a bullet.

Hillary was exposed as a fraud and cheat. Who cares who exposed it. You're just butthurt she got caught?

BUILD WALL

What reality show, and what did she win? Btw, what was her name?

That's not how it works retard

They are my favorite episodes, desu.

I wonder how long the virtue signals will last from this one?

sure she did.

If they had detailed information on voter registration they could have targeted them with fake news. They could have also altered the registration and commuted voter fraud. TRUMP said voter fraud happened.

>You mean the same type of network probe "attacks" fired at every firewall on every ISP subnet on the planet?
>The same phishing emails sent to every email address on the planet?
>Yeah, I'm not seeing the "targeting" going on here unless it's against everyone on the planet.
You just threw around a bunch of buzzwords together while pretending it makes sense "network probe attacks thrown at firewalls" lmao

These were spear phishing attacks and they were aimed at voting machine vendors

>BUILD WALL
Trumpanzees sloganeering intensifies

For (You)

Russians did.

So that's why she was arrested by the Trump Administration?

Your whole concept has 1 million holes in it.

No one doubts every country is always trying to hack every other country. We do it too. So the fuck what?

There isn't any collusion with the Trump administration, so you lose, faggots.

nice almost sextuplets faggot

just like your almost news story that you only read the headline of.

>What did she win?

title of "biggest fuckup ever"

What's with people blatantly ignoring that Russia has very powerful espionage groups? Do you think they're some benevolent love fest? They're not a complete thridworld pisspot, and it seems as though you're trying to pretend like they are so you shift all the blame on another group. Smells a bit shilly in here again

Lmao sage

>mfw you posted on Sup Forums with a Russian federation flag during the USA election
>RUSSIAN HACKER!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

So it wasn't the memes that made him win?

Obvious troll-why are you the way you are? This is a legitimate question

The actual leaked material could be disinformation to catch a leaker.

They left a big juicy document for someone to take and leak, she got found out