Prisons

Can we have a thread to talk about prisons? Never seen a thread like this on Sup Forums. Nothing in this world scares me or fascinates me more than prison. The thought of spending years in a box with nothing to do and no one to talk to is my greatest fear. How do people cope? Post pics of prisons and share stories if you have them.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=2ZhnE9DKXPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My uncle is a prison

Dude. Prisons are just, like, a whole economy dude. They have prison guard unions that like, keep weed illegal dude, so they can keep their jobs. Dude, if weed was legal, we would have less prisons. Stop locking up peaceful stoners dude. Its fucked up if you think about it.

I went to prison for fifteen years after murdering my bandmate.

Prison is for niggers

>Prison

bat secs

How was the butt sex?

I went to prison for twenty one years for wearing a fucking cop uniform in public

>tfw still in prison

>The thought of spending years in a box with nothing to do and no one to talk to is my greatest fear. How do people cope?
Dawg, Breivik gets to play on a PS2 and gets tons of fan mail from hot babes. White people jail isn't that bad, just don't get locked up in Latin America or Africa.

>How do people cope?
Eh, it aint so bad. Plenty of time to work out, food every day, books to read.
>nothing to do and no one to talk to
There's plenty to do. And loads of people around, your roommate, the other inmates, the guards, the prison psych.

I went to prison for three years after tapping my teaspoon on the rim of the teacup after I gave my tea a good stirrin.

THe problem is you're not alone.
Prison would be a dream come true if it wasn't full of other shittier prisoners.

I did 28 months in Ashland City Tn.

No prob. Worked in the kitchen do had good food all the time. Drive the dump truck that picked up trash on the side of the road. Owned the weed deal so had bank. Outside everyday. Applied for a $20/hr job when I got out,just checked no on the "ever been arrested"box.

Done 50-60 k every yer since 94.

Im a CO in New Mexico , the biggest thing you should fear is gangs.
I've seen a lot if shit .. the other week I found a guy dead in his cell by tying his socks together around his neck. I couldn't even slip my finger between it, needed a noose cutter.

I work as a correctional officer. AMA except client info

Varg Vikernes is a nigger then

>dude
>weed
LMAO

Same. What state ?

dude im in Goodlettsville TN xD whats up?

PS2?? Those monsters...

Clarksville. Your town is cool. At least it's not Antioch lol.

MN

90% of us sit in a room 23 hours a day doing nothing but shitposting online, if thats not prison i duuno what is..

>checks flag
>confirmed

This, if it wasn't for the other people prison would be basically the same as my life as a hikki now. Hell is other people.

This right here. Life is a Prison OP. Sentence length varies depending on whether you want to stay in the prison or not. Free yourself.

how much rape do you actually see in everyday life in prision ?
and what was the worst thing you saw

>The thought of spending years in a box with nothing to do and no one to talk to is my greatest fear.
What are you doing here you fucking casual?

Prisons cost us about $80 billion per year.
Trump should bring back gladiator games to make them profitable instead.

Prison is full of idiots assholes and psychos that you have to live with.

You HVE to make yourself a badmotherfucker if you aren't already one. Jail made me a badmotherfucker. You either lead or follow.

>You know what I found-
>There was an article I read-
>*pulls mic closer*
>It was some really freaky thing
>Jamie, can you pull it up
>*makes confused face*
>It was apparently about this guy-
>*Looks at big screen*
>Oh wow there it is-
>Look at that
>wow

>murders his friend and commits arson
Sounds like it.

How is a small concrete box different than mom's basement again?

how did you get those trips?

>murdering my bandmate
Varg is that you?

KEK

Prisons are a waste of money. Romans did it right. You get fined, you get lashed or you get killed.

You have no idea.moms basement won't rape you or kill you. You think a motherfucker who already has 10 life sentances cares if he gets in trouble for raping and killing you?

we should bring back exile and make people run around in the woods

this guy is like the poster child of what no to do in jail. this is the type of faggot that ends up someones bitch.

>The thought of spending years in a box with nothing to do and no one to talk to

It's not quite like that in low-security, but there are no women. Most of the inmates are low-IQ droolers, so the conversations aren't much to write home about. The food is awful, as you might expect. Hard sleeping with 8 people to a room. Kind of like daycare for adults.

ps2 is the epitome of video games though

The Ohio Reformatory is the biggest free-standing cell block prison in the world, Shawshank Redemption was filmed here.

That's addiction because it feels too good to stop. Prisons are the opposite of feeling good.

Improper use of a spoon is a serious crime. You make me sick.

Lucky i got 25 year but served 12 for putting the milk in 1st.
>its awful in prison
>stale crumpets
>cheap aldi teabags
>sugar always has bits of coffee in and has them brown clumps
>no toothpaste even though i dont use it anyway but the option would be nice
Worst of all... and it still jerks my heart to this day.
>soft biscuits

I'M STILL IN A DREAM
SNAAAAAAKE EATER

spent 5 years as a guest of the queen in canterbury mens prison. went through almost every wing, hut unit and pod. went through 2 huge earthquakes, got out after the big one. been home for 5 years now. ask me anything

>The thought of spending years in a box with nothing to do and no one to talk to is my greatest fear.

Y-Yeah who could imagine living like that.

someone gets it

>checked
Varg?

It's actually not a fear for me.

The biggest fear of prisons I'd have is the other people, but I've spent years perfecting the art of assimilation (due to the autism) so I think I'd have that down.

The best way to think about prison, is that it's like having your life on autopilot.
You get fed, water, shelter. Time to clean yourself up.

You don't have to work for that shit.

Then what do you have?
Time.
And a big ass puzzle that gives you a fuck-load of bragging rights if you solve it.
"How to get out?".

Maybe you won't, but thinking about it will pass the time.

Could settle for smaller puzzles.
"How do I hide this contraband?".

"what useful tools or amenities could I make and hide?"

I know a doctor who got locked up in Newark NJ, all Bloods. His wife in an arranged marriage called the cops and said he hit her. She took all his shit, and left him there for a month, until got a letter to coworkers. Do the Bloods charge rent for each cell? He was kinda black, and a former army major in his county.

Why do my spaghettios keep making lightning?

>had good food
Aren't we talking about prison? How did you get to eat good food? From the shit I've heard Top Ramen is fine dining in prison

it would have been more of a punishment in bong prison to be givem toothpaste

I went to prison when I was 18 (25 now). Ask me anything.
TL;DR:
> made explosives for fun because I'm autistic
> the inevitable happened
> everyone thought I was the next school shooter

This. If it was quiet, never had to be around anyone else and I got internet in the SHU. I'm also the user who scored 30 on the autism spectrum test.

Shit, they thought I was the next school shooter because of the way my eyes look. Permanent scowl due to a lifetime of bullshit, but not an edgelord. Got arrested and dragged through court for months only for my lawyer to get me off by saying: "There is no evidence to suggest his hostile intent." I think it was because I was openly skeptical of 9/11.

Aka scissors

Take the spoon out cunt

Fuck off, Joe. Stop plugging your fucking channel.

You realize only faggots and degenerates engage in that shit right?

Unless you're a total pussy or piss someone off by being a dumbass the worst that's gonna happen is you'll take a beating and be put in the shoe for a few months.

The dudes that are into this are literal faggots and they were tops and bottoms on the outside realizing their sexuality now that there's no reason to hide it anymore.

If I was in prison I would spend each day just learning how to draw.

seen an almost 7 foot samoan get shanked with a toilet brush shank by a 5 foot maori for being too noisy and kicking his cell door all night. one of those crybaby new fish learning the hard way. the maori was a mongrel mob

woah really makes you think

I was in long bay gaol hospital for two years, it was comfy, shower in the cell, tv in the cell, light switch in the cell, two tvs in the pod, xbox with gta 4 in the pod, only 13 people

i did 2 years in texas the worst part is the heat because there is no air conditioning

i never had any problems with anyone and everybody pretty much self segregates to their own race

Man, they thought I was the next school shooter because I put on my shirt wrong. Put me in the slammer for a few years, but I'll tell you what - it taught me how to put on shirts right.

>stop killing your bandmate

Oh yeah? I might have live in him. He's not by chance Lee Adjustment Center in Beattyville, Kentucky is he?

mt eden prison, auckland, new zealand.
good old fashioned fisticuffs
hooktube.com/watch?v=2ZhnE9DKXPE

B O O T Y W A R R I O R
O
O
O
O
O
T
Y

I went to prison for a few months for not putting the monkey on the soup

prison looks comfy 2bh if you got a jail cell to yourself.

Depends. Vermont jails (all state run) got legit food like real sugar cheese and whatnot, but private prison is usually shit petroleum based cheese and whatnot. Ramen can be pretty awesome with the right recipes though. Even makes a kickass bread substitute uncooked.

FPBP