archive.is/uFYbs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfDgnapUAw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067096/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

WE

WUZ

>Gets super powers from the sun
>Better have dark skin so it's harder to consume the rays of the sun, thus limiting my powers
>Afraid of dirt
>Despite the fact that niggers live in fucking mud huts

SUPANIGGAZ

Supersubhuman

B-but that makes no sense....

>The new Kryptonite: Job Applications

I remember when this was posted on Sup Forums and I got banned for calling out the bullshit

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGERS

WE

Plants would all be black if that were the case moron

>since I have an opinion, I get to dictate what other peoples intellectual property should be
Niggers. If superman was black then he would get nothing done.

What would Super Nigger's powers be?

but superman is an alien?

>gets his super powers from light
>should have dark skin
>dark skin would prevent a lot of light from coming into the skin
>therfore superman should be white as snow
>niggerlogic.gif

Plants get their power from the sun.. better question is why aren't niggers green?

Destroying the constitution.

Why would he have a resistance built up to his source of power?

YES ALL WHITE PEOPLE WHO TAN TURN INTO NIGGERS AND GET NAPPY HAIR AND SPEAK EBONICS

there's already a negroe superman

he still gets his ass beat by goku

able to get from his house to the welfare line in a single bound

>faster than a speeding police cruiser
>more powerful than a 9mm Glock
>able to leap chain link fences in a single bound

Reminds me of this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

>science

Wouldn't science technically suggest that he should be white, since white skin evolved to "absorb" more sunlight to produce vitamin d, while black skin developed to block the sun rays?

sci-fi char analysis:

~LE SCIENCE SUJEST HE IS NIGGER/TRANS/FAGGOT/WOMEN/MUSLIM/FURRY~

>science
as proven by all the deep chocolate color of plants over the globe?

I would TOTALLY support Clark Kent being a black alien raised by a rural black kansas family living off welfare, then off to college thanks to the 250 extra points he would be reward on his SATs for being a black kid, then off to the city where he gets a job at the paper thanks to AA and as Superman he is an enormous worldwide endorsement celebrity like a LeBron James is irl. Asa black hero if he were to be realistic he would mostdef do endorsements and have an entourage and and lex luthor would be a nigger and have a kryptonite grill and a kryptonite gun but he shoots it sideways. And they smoke blunts and drink 40s with hoes.

WE

That's not how skin works you fucking retards.

Rape

Isnt the whole point of black skin to block sunlight?

The purpose of melanin is to prevent damage due to the absorption of too much sunlight. Forbes science is full of shit.

>invisible when it's dark
>super shiiiiiet
>can hear a white woman from any distance
>job applications are kryponite

>He can get welfare more than once a month

>invisible when it's dark

>Science
>alien who looks like human but can fly with no propulsion and shoot lasers out of his eyes

There's already two black Supermen.
Three if you count that pussy Val-Zod.

He's also a fucking alien so human biology kind of doesn't matter.

He's a fucking alien.

Since there were no niggers on krypton science should suggest he's white.

Don't tell the Faggots at DC this though....

businessinsider.com/superman-action-comic-42-police-brutality-2015-7

I especially like the part where the black cop says "this isn't right"

The archives have arrived
>businessinsider com/superman-action-comic-42-police-brutality-2015-7
archive.is/uFYbs

>gets powers from sunlight
>has pigment that blocks sunlight
Black Superman = Subsuperman.

Science on an alien from a planet with a red sun

Dumbasses, white people are white EXACTLY because being white allows MORE solar radiation into your skin.

KANGZ

>Black people have more pigment to protect them from the sun
>white people have less pigment to absorb more vitamin d

What the fuck

Why a black man and not a brown

what's this shit with the black man why do you cucks love black men so much

But he's a fucking alien.

>Turning already established characters into complete opposites of themselves, a okay.

>White person wears black face as joke, DATS WASCIST
When will leftists finally kill themselves?

oh jesus christ, the memes

WHAT? THE IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF SCIENCE YOU FUCKING RETARDED NIGGERS. THE ENTIRE REASON THERE ARE WHITE PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE PREHISTORIC EUROPEANS NEEDED TO ABSORB AS MUCH SUNLIGHT AS POSSIBLE. IF SUPERMAN GETS HIS POWERS FROM SUNLIGHT THEN 'SCIENCE SUGGESTS' THAT TO MAXIMISE HIS POWER HE SHOULD BE A FUCKING ALBINO.

okay. breathe. I'm calm.

AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DRAW HIM WITH DARK SKIN, YOU PICKED THE LIGHTEST SHADE OF BROWN YOU COULD FIND. FUCKING INFERIORITY-COMPLEX-HAVING NIGGERS. INSTEAD OF TAKING A WHITE SUPERHERO AND MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE YOU BUT WITH LIGHTER TONED SKIN, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAVE EVERYONE THE HASSLE AND TATTOO 'I WANT TO BE WHITE' ON YOUR FOREHEAD. AND USE WHITE INK WHILE YOU'RE AT IT BECAUSE THAT'S THE CLOSEST YOU'RE EVER GOING TO FUCKING GET.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfDgnapUAw

Niggers and science, man... if anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome.

But then he wouldn't save anyone before noon

Because they would try and smoke themselves.

Black skin was created through a curse by Lucifer. God had intended for sunlight to burn the cursed sinners to smoldering crisps. Lucifer invented melanin to block the suns burning power just enough to have a race of violent stupid rapists and leeches off the public good.
Overall the devils plans have been very successful. Now with racemixing hes trying to eliminate Gods People, Caucasians.

Dont let him Sup Forums.

SINCE SUPERMAN GETS HIS POWER FROM SUNLIGHT.

SCIENCE LITERALLY IMPLIES HES A FUCKING TREE

>BLACKing a jew
DON'T FUCK THIS UP YOU WAPS!

So you be sayin' we wuz supermaynes and sheit?

I think this Norwegian might be superman. I don't get how he does this in every thread faster than a speeding bullet.

U mad nigga.
WE

Superman is a kike supremacy meme. The whole thing is about the superiority of kikes over whites.

Nobody knows Clark Kent is Superman because all black people look the same to whites

dude is committed isnt he?

>reading/watching/buying any form of capeshit
chose a form of media not hellbent on destroying you instead

Of all the scientific issues to take issue with in a batshit off-the-walls cheezy ass pre-boomer era cartoon power fantasy written for a white adolescent audience
>muh melanin
Stands out to you more than xray vision or that stupid time reversal thing or bizarro world ... fuck you for making reply but I promise you I'm utilizing the options field available to all posters on this Atlantean coffee table assortment

I bet you really believe all that too lol

>Superman and Lex Luthor conflict reimagined as a Tupac / Biggie-esque rap beef

This would be a pretty neat one-shot desu

any one?

99 thieving.

god i hate redwood now

can fry a chicken with his eyes
x-ray vision can spot all the thicc booty in the city at once
able to fly but too dumb to think in three dimensions so he walks
can spin the world around and go back in time to change history but always makes the same dumb mistakes again
invulnerable to kryptonite but can't be in the same room with a book or a job application
unlockable skill: super marijuana inhalation

This, who keeps posting this thread too?

But, yeah he gets his power from the Sun. Melanin helps block the harmful rays of the Sun. The less melanin the better, that way he can gather more energy from the Sun, fueling his powers.

Not that fucking hard to understand, no niggerz you were not kangz and you were not the Sun. Stupid, anti-scientific Forbes making baseless, bullshit claims.

light skin absorbing more sunlight than dark skin aside, since when does science have suggestions for made up fantasy characters? Superman isn't sci-fi... a carbon based humanoid who charges physics-defying super powers from sun radiation is scientifically improbable at best...

(((FORBES)))

Underrated.

I need a quick rundown on that Bogdanove fella

White skin is for optimal sunlight absorption.

hes an alien
so traits in humans wouldn't be the same as a kryptonian

>science suggests a fictional character adhere to science

Twitter has allowed some of the dumbest shit to be seen.

>An unstoppable drain on society meets an immovable need of society.

WUZ

actually, lighter skin is what allows you to have more vitamin D synthesis from UV radiation.

Forbes Nonsense btfo

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067096/

Results

We found that fairer-skinned children, i.e. those with higher pigmentation score values, had higher levels of 25(OH)D (0.6 nmol/l; 95% CI 0.2, 1.0; per unit increase in skin colour score; N=5649). These children also used more protection against the damaging effects of UVR.

Conclusions

In this population taking protective measures against sunburn and skin cancer does not seem to remove the
>positive effect that having a less pigmented skin has on vitamin D production.
Our findings require further replication as skin pigmentation showed only a small effect on circulating 25(OH)D.

But why would he dress like a faggot?

Or his skin was so efficient at absorbing the sun's energy he didn't need dark skin to block any.

Wouldn't that mean he absorbs less sunlight? Isn't that the point in evolution on black skin, to reflect less sunlight?

Wouldn't the melanin make it harder to absorb sunlight?

so superman was albino?

what the fuck are you talking about

That doesn't even make any sense. Dark skin evolved to prevent the absorption of sunlight.

>That damn Superman... I know what'll get him THIS time... METALLO! Post these... help wanted posters all over the Metropolis Projects... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Rofl

Underrated post

Obviously only to appeal to stupid people, since the darker the skin,the less sunlight it absorbs over time, so the whiter superman was, the better!