Every mayor in America thanks Sadiq Khan for his leadership, in sharp contrast with Trump

>Every mayor in America thanks Sadiq Khan for his leadership, in sharp contrast with Trump

DRUMPF BTFO BY BASED AMERICANS

archive.is/fmxyv

>every mayor

Just asked my mayor and it's the first he's heard about it.

>his leadership

What has he done to make London safer?

Helped institute marshal law for starters

Well see how these mayors fair in the next elections

Is supporting measures to make the internet a safer place

FREEDOM WINS!!!

>marshal law

khan is an islamist... his wordsmithing makes it clear to anyone with a IQ above room temp.

Mohammad Tawhidi is an example of a muslim imam who is speaking the truth about islam, for the most part. contrast him to khan.

Underrated

Holy shit.
Every single mayor, even the ones of the smallest cities in the US, supports the London mayor and condemns Trump.

Also
>every mayor
Thats a lot of people.

They were probably big city mayors who have secure jobs because no one actually votes as long as the gibs keep coming.

>every mayor in america
Well thats obvious fake news

what leadership?
all he did was say .. keep letting yourself get killed lib..... oh shit he is a good leader..

Deomoniggers are mad Donald Trump is turning off the federal gibs for insubordination for spic sanctuaries.

Anyone with half a brain can see this.

>his leadership
So telling people to get used to terrorist attacks is now considered leadership? Wew.

>Every Mayor

Europeans really do think America is just made up of NYC, LA, and TX, don't they?

>leadership

so just showing up and existing is leadership now eh?

Don't forget San Fran and Seattle my friend

This. Eurocucks are the worst. There are roughly 20,000 mayors in America.

>There are 19,429 municipal governments in the United States. Many small towns use the council-manager system (most counties are run this way) and those that don’t, have a weak mayor-council system. Almost all large US cities have strong mayor systems. Towns with populations of 5,000 or less (varies between states) are not allowed to incorporate and are overseen by the county government.

He made it clear that terrorism would be PART AND PARCEL of living in a big city

He at least admitted that his teorrorist friends would hurt London and NOT TO BE ALARMED

True leader for Londonstain

Post a list of every mayor in America. I'll wait.

The message from the mayors conference says nothing praising Khan's leadership. Just a run of the mill "we stand with you against terrorism." Statement.
The independent really is terrible.

Tells cucks that terrorism is part of living in a big city.

I live in a big city and have never seen it.. must be a Muslim thing.

every mayor in america is a pathetic dumbass
name one based mayor

What fucking leadership, he's a member of the enemy tribe.