youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc
youtube.com/watch?v=TF_6fYlfVo0
youtube.com/watch?v=GaD8y-CGhMw
youtube.com/watch?v=-p-YsXAFlv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checkem

Yes and NOOOOOOOOO

So what's wrong with him?

No. I'd trust jim stone over him. The guy is just spewing bullshit for entertainment value. Some of it may be true but only by chance.

half his family are involved with or work for the cia...

eCelebs are for babby's first right wing ideology, move on as quickly as possible from them

>our guy
Yes

>trust him
Yes/No.

I use him so a unfiltered source, his team is solid, he has legit informants, he reports on EVERYTHING.

Sure he puts his own spin on things, but who don't?? Think of him as a jumping off point to begin your own research.

It's going to be a very sad day when the man who brought us the first glimpses of Boheman Grove decides to retire. He's already started to talk Bout other people taking over his role in time.

I truly wish I can work for him at least once before he quits, but alas I'm a talentless nothing.

Anyone who has advertisers or sponsors cannot be trusted

Listen to the No Agenda Show

No

youtube.com/watch?v=fm2kw5tIrNQ

Superman Vitality and Brainfarts literraly changed my life

Does he name the jew? That will answer your question

Gatekeeper, never will talk about Zionism and go ball's to the wall with pedogate. That would be a start right there.

Yes he is our man

youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q

Now i get it why he supports Israel.

>related video
>"I love Gay People and I'm Gay too" Pastor Steven Anderson

> D R O P P E D

>sponsors = untrustworthy
Nigga do you have any idea how expensive his set up is to run???

Expecting anyone to operate on his scale without outside funding is fucking retarded.

Yes and no op. He's a limited hangout. Some of what he says is legit, but most is just disinfo.

he's a gatekeeper. beware of people that mock those who are aware of jewish influence in government, while making up a bogeyman like Saudi Globalist Nazis. take him with a HEAVY dose of salt.

Only for the memos. Hopefully he goes apeshit in the Megan Kelly interview like he did with Piers Morgan.

This.
Alex is a quadruple agent.

But we need him because he's hilarious and does talk about some things of notability. He's a beginner guild.

REDPILLED to max
Worst voice of all time and cant listen to

anybody who takes alex jones seriously needs to go back to r*ddit

nothing more than a businessman who sells snake oil and peddles bullshit, remember when fema was going to round everybody up and put them in camps? i doubt he believes half the shit he says

>This

I love him but he's just the surface of what's happening. He could've had some fun and exposed sandy hook for the fraud it was easily but he caters to the females and loyalists with emotions.

checked

Alex Jewnes

It's heart is in the right place, if maybe a bit crazy. 30% self-aggrandizing opportunist. 70% patriot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJf395KPjJ8

I think he had admitted what he does is entertainment. He's a performer.

I mean dude sells male vertility pills and a bunch of other really random shit for suckers to buy.

I respect the hustle but don't take it for anything more than entertainment.

If you're stupid enough to get your "news" from an actor, you can't call people out on getting info from CNN

He caved on pizzagate.

He caved on Awan brothers.

He's a shell of his former self.

He's more wrong than right and still has a better track record than the MSM.

Didn't he try to validate the concept of chem trails? Let's not pretend he's not a fucking Looney tune

He is definitely our guy. I like him. He may enter.

>not knowing Steven "Cure AIDS - Kill All Gays Anderson"
>not understanding satire

david duke tore him an new asshole a chopped his head off and im not even a supporer of david but dammmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

He's not /ourguy/ at all. He is set up as the alternative media that is designed to lead you away from the truth and subsequently keep you as dumb sheeple.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZSSj0TLoWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc

He used to talk about Israel, but stopped, I assume because his audience grew and he didn't want to get suicided
Now with all the shit happening he occasionally names the jew or calls out israel for being shits

What do you think he's talking about when he mentions (((globalists)))

I would say hes /our guy/, but I would never trust info wars alone on anything

Did you even read? That's exactly why I like him. He's unfiltered, don't just eat up what he says, use him to start your own research on the subjects that interest you.

There's also the 'turd in the punch bowl' theory, that he keeps pushing insane shit mixed in with real shit, so he can be ignored and not get killed off by the deep state goons.

Alex has blessed me

He has quite the gestalt about him.

>Alex 'The Jews Don't Run Hollywood Arabs Do' Jones

uh yeah real trustworthy buy my filters

>muh entertainer
>A fucking leaf
>Mohammed
That was a legal defense to try and keep custody of his kids. No (((judge))) would let him even see his own children if he distance himself from infowars.

Are you children so easily fooled?? Do you trust everything CNN tells you??

No Agenda is Based af

He is a salesman first, entertainer second, and reporter last. He WILL spin the story to try and sell you his products, and he will spin the story to be more entertaining. There is real information in there but you'll have to dig it out of the spin. However unlike most corporate news services the narratives he builds are very obvious and thus are easier to get the information out of them.

Nigger, he mentioned on Joe Rogan's podcast that he "has nothing against Israel". He's the biggest shabbos goy there is and I love for someone to see how he reacts when simply saying "USS Liberty".

Jonesbaum is extreme disinfo.

Fair enough. He's still weaker than he pretends to be.

CHECKED

This will sound utterly insane, but I have been looking into the theory that alex jones is bill hicks. The theory goes that bill hicks was recruited by the CIA to play the part of alex jones and be controlled opposition. If this were to be true (and i feel that it is at least plausible) I'm not sure where this makes me love alex jones more, or hate bill hicks

Well he said it. And your weak argument still doesn't explain why he sells really random and sketchy shit like penis pills.

look into the alex jones/ bill hicks thoery. Many of hick's jokes were about marketting, its actually an insane but plausible theory

No. he said Seth rich and pedogate wasn't real

He is pretty good entertainment at least

youtube.com/watch?v=TF_6fYlfVo0

Guys, he's only an actor. You got duped. Thank goodness he won't be allowed near kids anytime in the future.

That's not true at all. He talks about Seth Rich all the time, and he said "Pizzagate" wasn't real. He said it was absurd to think they're running a pedo operation from a pizzashop. However he does call John Podesta a sicko pedo pretty much everyday on his show, and makes sure he'll show all of his weirdo artwork in his house and mention Spirit Cooking every chance he gets.

Check

He is bill hicks

No. He threw Muslims under the bus to widen his audience. Of course Arabs run Hollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaD8y-CGhMw

seriously, watch this with the context that he is now alex jones

Everyone except jews/Zionists.

he backed off during his kids custody trial. he's just another jew

Exactly. Trust no one.

No, the communist chinese do

because his operation costs a huge sum of money. He needs income, he has a hard time keeping sponsors due to the kind of shit he talks about.

Yeah probably, but I was just pointing out that he backed off the pizzagate issue, but not everything else. He still however says that the fucking Saudis own Hollywood, not the Jews.

I look at Infowars as the audio version of Sup Forums. I think a lot of what Alex says is bullshit and most of his show is "I'm not bragging here folks", and then immediatly bragging about how he's a real alphamale that totally fought the entire football team in high school. But you listen to him, you get kind of an idea, and take it with a grain of salt. Kind of like on Sup Forums you have to scroll past 80% of the shitposts to find a good thread.

he is russian opposion just look at his interview with alexander dugin such bullshit

>Should we trust infowars Sup Forums?

I'm not sure
I need to study the subject further before coming to a conclusion

he is bill hicks

Of course, we should trust him. Alex is the cornerstone of all freedom loving people, people from Nazi's to Democrats who think the left has lost their mind love Alex. Alex is more in-line with what our founding fathers created, he's a great man.

pol is a board of love. we shitpost for true justice

Shills gonna say no.

He's awakened more people than any single person in the last 25 years, so of course.

what's wrong with her posture

Do you have any more lewd InfoWars webbums?

She's showing off her boobs, leaf virgin.

nothing
nothing at all

Slouching to from 'some' ass, letting her boobs protrude more forwards by increasing the contrasting angle between her frame and her bra, lowering herself so the guy has a better view at her cleavage

Early Alex Jones

>talked about 9-11
>named the Jew
>had people like Pastor Anderson on weekly

youtube.com/watch?v=-p-YsXAFlv8

Since then
>no 9/11
>doesn't talk about Jewish control
>crew has attacked Pastor Anderson for being anti-gay

It is clear he is either compromised or his crew has completely led him down the wrong path

He should fire them all and be more careful who he hires

am i the only one attracted to chicks in sundresses with braided hair?

no, its hot for some reason isnt it?

Nope. It's turbo-white aesthetic

something about sun dresses. I love the old conservative looking girls

yoga pants and short shorts just turns me off

braided hair is basically the female undercut
a lot of alternative media personalities are adopting the style

i also like the bob haircut and the shorter one. only some can pull it off though

ITM gents!

Why wouldn't you?

>too fucking retarded to understand operations need money
>HURRR DA JEWS
You're more retarded than the average voter Mohammed.

Go back to running, hiding and telling next time you goat fuckers blow up a kids party.

Contrails DO NOT hang in the atmosphere for hours on end. You're just lying to yourself at this point.

Lol he doesn't even have it on safety, hope it's not loaded for the sake of his camera crew

why is no body talking about the theory that he is a controlled opposition CIA agent played by Bill Hicks?