How do you guys view the ordeal that was going on in Crimea?

How do you guys view the ordeal that was going on in Crimea?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-20/leaked-memo-proves-soros-ruled-ukraine-2014-minutes-“breakfast-us-ambassador-pyatt”
youtube.com/watch?v=2QxZ8t3V_bk
youtube.com/watch?v=U2fYcHLouXY
youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

However President Manlet tells me to view it. Literally based!

Thanks...

Didn't know Bill Maher was related to Putin.

The people there overwhelmingly voted to secede. It's pretty fucking cut and dry really.

Democracy won the day. Get over it.

The nose knows

It was democratic, which makes it legitimate.
Ukraine didn't get what it wanted, which is fine.
The EU didn't get what it wanted, which is brilliant.
For some reason lefties shill these two desires being denied as properly fascist and anti-democratic.
Funny that.

120% voted for it! Epic win epic win!

Would you also count the Azov battalion as a reason for why Crimea should stay with Russia?

Reminds me of Clinton's popular vote thing and how that didn't matter.
Funny that.

I'm not trying to disagree, but you do have to understand that the crimean citizens were under duress.

>large russian military rolls up to your door
>tells you to vote yes
>Ukraine in middle of civil war, will not protect you

>aardappel compares American elections to Russian ones

Kek

It's understandable to think that, but have you seen the situation in Donbass?

Russia got Sovastapol, achieving total naval supremacy in the area. Fantastic piece of geopolitics by Putin.

Tiny Putin it's to damn qt.

It reminds me of wang wang the phillipine midget.

Moar you say?

What ordeal? Crimea has always been Russian. Some dipshit "gives" it away on a lark doesn't negate the fact that it was and is Russian.

I know that may be a fact, but there are bigger reasons as to why they annexed it.

AK-74 GL ACOG?
Would buy two or three if I could.

Rightful Russian clay.

Won the popular vote? Of the illegal racist beaners?

Nobody cares about hohols or squatshits, Not even human beings.

Sup sharia blue/CIA/US mil?

>was

Is.

>Russia got Sovastapol, achieving total naval supremacy in the area. Fantastic piece of geopolitics by Putin.

Not really. It was reactive. Some force, maybe the CIA or George Soros, I don't know, put up the money and organization to overthrow the democratically elected government of Russia's neighbour, so that a anti-Russian government could be set up that would join NATO and the EU.

Russia is a powerful country that is strong enough to have its own small sphere of influence. The Americans are trying to extend their hegemonic power over the entire world. Ukraine becoming a Western puppet is very bad for Russia. It is better for global stability that a small buffer zone between Western powers and Russia.

With the overthrow of the elected government in Ukraine, Putin has done well to mitigate the damage. He has secured the Crimea so that the government in Kiev cannot cut off Rostov on the Don from the Black Sea and thus Russian naval force's access to the oceans. There will also be a new buffer state made out of eastern Ukraine with alignment towards Russia.

It's not a better situation than before, but he has done very well to control the damage.

Give that shithole to Russia.

Donbass probably is an example of why Crimea should stay with Russia for the time being.

>Donbass probably is an example of why Crimea should stay with Russia for the time being.

Russia is going to want Crimea as Russian territory and Donbass as an independent buffer state for strategic reasons. It's just common sense.

Everything was great with Russia when President Bush was in charge. Russia was never a problem until someone came along to try and fuck it in the ass.

Have you not seen it, they got Azov, some Neo-Nazi "nationalist" group literally funded by a jew going around arresting people in the area.

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-20/leaked-memo-proves-soros-ruled-ukraine-2014-minutes-“breakfast-us-ambassador-pyatt”

Leaked Memo Proves Soros Ruled Ukraine In 2014: Minutes From "Breakfast With US Ambassador Pyatt"

We noted in a previous post how important Ukraine was to George Soros, with documents from DC Leaks that show Soros, and his Open Society NGO, scouring the Greek media and political landscape to push the benefits of his Ukraine coup upon a Russian leaning Greek society.

Now more documents, in the massive 2,500 leaked tranche, show the immense power and control Soros had over Ukraine immediately following the illegal Maidan government overthrow.

Soros and his NGO executives held detailed and extensive meetings with just about every actor involved in the Maidan coup: from US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt, to Ukraine’s Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Justice, Health, and Education.

The only person missing was Victoria Nuland, though we are sure those meeting minutes are waiting to see the light of day.

Plans to subvert and undermine Russian influence and cultural ties to Ukraine are a central focus of every conversation. US hard power, and EU soft power, is central towards bringing Ukraine into the neo-liberal model that Soros champions, while bringing Russia to its economic knees.

Soros' NGO, International Renaissance Foundation (IRF) plays a key role in the formation of the “New Ukraine”…the term Soros frequently uses when referring to his Ukraine project.

So it's either the globalist eu, or Russia.

>Everything was great with Russia when President Bush was in charge.
You might have missed the colour revolutions, and the Georgian war, and the missile shield, and the NATO expansion, and the Iraq invasion opposed by Russia.
Need I go on?
Of course it's fine yo you when Russia doesn't speak up.

You don't need CIA and Soros for that, Yanukovich was shit. Poroshenko isn't better, but you only need a small minority in Kiev riled up to spark a revolution. And Kiev has always leaned more towards the West.

So did Georgia start the war, or was it you guys? Try to be honest with me.

Ask Georgia.

we were shitposting like nothing else
remember that this happened in 2014 and it was one of the biggest happenings to date

They did, but our response was disproportional to the amount of aggression exerted by Georgia. Pretty much what the EU report concluded, and it makes sense.

I hope we can ally with the Russians and then totally fuck up the middle East and the fucking kikes. I respect Putin and Russia.

I wouldn't go that far with them, remember Chechnya and Dagestan still exist.

And of course that somebody was a nigger. Imagine that.

spotted the ukrainian shill

Good point user. Thanks.

Actual Russian shill detected

Also Crimea is legit Ukrainian clay, and Ukraine is American clay. You faggots have about a year until we make you give it back

I gotta say, the Ukrainians living outside of the country seem to still believe the Russians are committing genocide.

Thinking the elections were legitimate
>being this naive

It was fair

Imagine for a moment we lived in a militarily adventurous nation interested in protecting the interests of the majority

UN polling for several years prior to the vote showed the vast majority in favour.

Situation is going better than in Donbass...

>being paid to post on Sup Forums

97% voting in favour is not a legitimate result, just as how Putin and his party get 99% of votes in Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia. There was a tatar minority not in favour of the annexation.
Still, a legit vote would still have yielded the same result, but with less decisive numbers.

Well isn't Putin trying to make Chechnya a nice place so the muslims stop being terrorists?

It seems pretty reasonable to me. Crimea has been under Russian control for most of the past few centuries

Worry about the rest of Ukraine, things are going way better in Crimea than they are there.

No, he doesn't give a shit. They rebuilt the Grozny city centre for propaganda photos and called it a day, the rest is a dirt poor shithole. Like one Chechen user once pointed out here once, half of the generous funding for the region gets stolen by Russian officials, another half gets pocketed by Kadyrov, local warlods and clan leaders, people get jack shit. He is allowed to do whatever he wants in his sandbox, as long as extremism and separatism is harshly cracked down on.

I view it as not being my problem or concern. Additionally if the US government is mixed up on something over there they need to cut it the fuck out.

Well do you want Chechnya fixed or all muslims gone?

This.

Told from an actual Russian yet i get paid to post lol

Chechnya can't be fixed. We can't let go of them, because they'll turn into a local wing of ISIS at this point, we can't do anything to them, because it will trigger muslims in other regions like Tatarstan and muslim allies like Iran. And they certainly don't have what it takes to be a nice, developed republic.

Also, is the whole gay purge thing actually happening there?

And send them where? How fucking dumb are you? They've living there longer than you lived in New Mexico Jose

Well i guess they are stuck with them until Chechnya demands independence again.

Who knows. I'm sceptical. The clickbait headlines like "gay holocaust" are bullshit, but some small-scale abuses might be real. I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually encouraged by the locals. They still practice honor killings, and I wouldn't put it past them to put their fag relatives out of their misery just for their sexuality.

russia is in the wrong and should give it back

I forgot proxies didn't exist

>votes are only legitimate if it goes in my favour

Watch this.
>Victoria Nuland's Admits Washington Has Spent $5 Billion to "Subvert Ukraine"

And this...
>Listen: Victoria Nuland Says F*CK The E.U. in Leaked Phone Call

youtube.com/watch?v=2QxZ8t3V_bk

These mf-ers destabilized Ukraine and caused a Civil War right on Russias border, and Russia knows we did it.
Victoria Nuland, Obama, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, they're all warmongering shits that might get us all killed.
Russia is NEVER going to give Crimea.
Crimea has historicaly belonged to Russia.

>Nuland-Pyatt leaked phone conversation _COMPLETE with SUBTITLES

shit, here's the link

youtube.com/watch?v=U2fYcHLouXY

and here's this one.......

youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k