Change my liberal mindset

I'm a hardcore liberal climate change believing, Trump hater, try to show me why i'm wrong.

P.S. This is not bait

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asks for the same arguments to be posted for the millionth time
>not bait

No. we don't care anymore. have fun with whatever you believe - not likely to matter in a few decades either way.

Lurk here for a year without posting and you'll have your question answered. Be warned, though, you'll be here forever.

it will happen as you grow up

that first real job you get when you have real responsibilities under you will lead you to question where all that tax money is going. and then it's done.

>Not posting his salami nipples to prove he's serious

is it true that Matt Damon has ink on his balls?

Fuck me until I'm not gay

Kys fag

Everyone, except the ones who can't admit they were misguided and wrong, grow out of liberalism when the become a productive member of society and understand economics

On a desert island liberals will be a house to shelter those who can't take care of themselves, constantly bailing water out of the boat. A conservative will build themselves a house, once it is stable they will teach others how cementing stability and growth

It's natural to be a liberal as a pathetic helpless adolescent or faggot

STEM postgrad and prestigious job & Trump supporter.

I'm here for the 14 word creed. All other concerns must filter through a triage relevant to the 14 word creed. ALL leftist policy in the current overton window is against the 14 point creed.

Climate change policy is irrelevant unless there is discussion of immigration and population growth.

Protip as a STEM scientist - the greatest weakness of the left is its refusal to engage with the axiom of HBD.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html

Humans pollute on a global scale in several ways. Climate change has been politicised to the point where people doubt it as they are now doubting all politics.
But human pollution and it's scale is very, very real. If you don't believe it, google pictures of smog and mask-face babies in China and realise how far unregulated industry will go if left unchecked.

Why should we care what you are and that you think? You are irrelevant on the grand scale. Just like we are.

Ain't it grand?

Look at europe
Look at what they're doing about it
If you dont shift your views based on that you're already lost.
If you don't become outraged at khan's terror is a part of living in a big city rhetoric you're part of the problem.

love that show & man

Just bored enough to drop some stuff.

what is the HBD axiom?

1. There are 3,141 counties in the United States;
2. Trump won 3,084 of them;
3. Clinton won 57;
4. There are 62 counties in New York State;
5. Trump won 46 of them.
6. Clinton won 16;
7. Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes;
8. In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties;
Trump won Richmond);
9. Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country;
10. These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles;
11. The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles;
12. When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election;
13. Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.

"1 post by this ID"
"not bait"

Damn. What sage advice. Please enlighten this fool on just how economically sound a glorious conservative plan is compared to le immature libtard rhetoric with specific examples and good sources.

was running out of beavers so will say This, good work post user.

eat shit, nigger
lurk

>Citing counties won in a winner-takes-all system

Honestly this. If you're not actuating your politics at a ground level then you're simply blowing smoke up people's asses. We live in a world of miserly communists and anarchists asking for government handouts. People will cry havoc about the evil of government, then turn around and try to use the government to manipulate the people top-down. Please, apply your communism to your community, apply democracy to the demographic, and carry around a 12 pack of soup in your back seat to give to the homeless begging at your intersection. Quit the lip service and do what you claim to care about.

I love this so much.

real Liberals would support trump, because only his policies will increase median household income and reduce income inequality.

you think outsourcing reduces prices for consumers? wrong. outsourcing increases profitability for executives while it ships middle class jobs overseas