Representative Clay Higgins

>"The free world... all of Christendom... is at war with Islamic horror. Not one penny of American treasure should be granted to any nation who harbors these heathen animals. Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter. Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down. Hunt them, identify them, and kill them. Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all."

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article154450109.html

Crusade coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1lc7i7BaG8
web.archive.org/web/20161220090437/http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/la-officer-quits-demeaning-comments-article-1.2548244
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I spotted /ourguy/. REALLY.

>post yfw america just started the next crusade

well that was intense

God Bless Louisiana

t. reddit

Dieu benisse la Louisiane

>Based Captain Higgins, lead us on crusade!

Bless him

trump is going to run unuppos--

This needs to happen

i think us Jews and Christians should unite to fight Muslims

Don't need their help and don't want it

Back when Capt Higgins was with St. Landry Sherriff's Office, he made this crimestoppers video.
youtu.be/m1lc7i7BaG8
>You think men like these are afraid of an uneducated, 125lb punk like you? I'll meet you on solid ground anytime, anywhere!
>also calls black criminals "animals"
Basically the greatest person to ever live in Louisiana.

u ti like Sup Forums..i like you guys i want to fight alongside

This is the most /ourguy/ that Sup Forums has ever seen.

he's a US senator now? i remember this video.

Yeah that's already happened and it's not working very well

No, he's a Representative from the Louisiana 3rd District, which includes the south central and southwest portions of the state, a region referred to as "Acadiana".
This guy was asked by the St. Landry Sherriff to "tone down" his videos after the one I posted, so he resigned and became a Lafayette City Marshall. Then he ran for Congress and won.
He's /ourguy/. No doubt. People who understand the power of ideas, the power of memes, this is /ourguy/.

I admit this is mega based

>A Louisiana sheriff’s captain would rather quit than stop making rude comments — less than two weeks after his video calling gang members “animals” went viral.
>Captain Clay Higgins of the St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office decided he couldn't rein in his charged comments on Monday morning, and chose to resign.

Then he ran for congress & won.

>Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter
he's partially there

link:
web.archive.org/web/20161220090437/http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/la-officer-quits-demeaning-comments-article-1.2548244

>“My orders to Higgins was to tone down his unprofessional comments on our weekly Crime Stoppers messages and had nothing to do with the Gremlins video that appeared on the networks. I agree with the Gremlins video,” Guidroz said in a statement, according to KATC. “First of all, I repeatedly told him to stop saying things like, ‘you have no brain cells,' or making comments that were totally disrespectful and demeaning.”

>The captain was launched into notoriety after starring in his video on the "Gremlin Gang." The request to remain professional did not sit well with Higgins, and the captain resigned shortly after those orders, Guidroz said.

>“Although I’d take a bullet for my sheriff, although I’d stand with him against any peril, I cannot abide by his current orders, I’m sorry, I just can’t,” Higgins said.

I'M READY

PUT ME IN COACH

THIS LOUISIANA SUPERPOWER 2020

i might just vote for him.

that was corny as hell, but i'm glad hes in congress.

agree. nothing happens if people don't speak up. there is no movement if people aren't pushing as far as possible in the correct direction. minor steps are only minor victories.

>implying Jews don't believe in the same horrible Shit that makes everyone the Muslims so much.

Controlled Opposition.

He'll have Americans begging for troops in Syria and Iran next.

Seen it from a mile away. Well played.

This is the pivot Identity Politics Leftists wer warned about and refused to imagine.

If you go around getting people fired for saying nigger, you could see a backlash that goes the way of someone getting elected for saying nigger.

We saw a guy get elected after bodyslamming a reporter. Now we're going to see a guy get re-elected because he said we should oven muzzies. We're pretty much where I warned these intersectionalist faggots they'd push things some 6 years ago at OWS.

Remember you fucks
Louisiana is /ourstate/

Remember the name

Fuck that's where I heard that name. I just went and watched some of his youtube videos.

Outside of Shreveport and New Orleans, Louisiana is based as fuck. I could see RaHoWa starting here.

Yea, no.