Julian Assange defends Reality Winner

JULIAN WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reezlie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's trolling for his own benefit.

He supports leakers regardless of political affiliation. Duh...?

> C H A O T I C N E U T R A L

No one should be surprised. He tries to push his "I just want all information on the table regardless of anything" crap whenever he can. That's his thing, then fine. He'll get the rope though if he crosses the patriots though.

This, dump the cunt

How about that. Assange has more integrity than Trumpist poltards.

Hologram Julian works for the man

Sorry Jules, not backing this bitch.

why is this confusing? she's a whistleblower, Julian's primary producer. people always accuse him of having shifting alliances, but I think it's pretty clear that he loyal to himself, and those times when he appears to act in favor of a party have more to do with personal vendettas.

Wait, that's literally her name?

(((Julian Assange)))
(((Wikileaks)))

Assange has swallowed a pill none of us have swallowed he transcends political ideologies.

That tweet makes no sense.

wtf I hate all state secrets now

Assange has always been a POS tho m8?

How many Chinese documents has he released?

Women are his achilles heel.

exactly. self serving.

i still admire his work. but he's wrong on this one. not all leakers do it for the right reason. this cunt is clearly wrong.

julian is dead. i have no idea why Sup Forums keeps making threads about him

I'd shoot Assange right in the face if I had a chance.
in
the
face

I love /nu/ pol

You wonder why trump dump all his civilian staff....because he doesn't care about you

The truth is what matters you fags

First you love Wikileaks screwing Obama and Clinton, but they touch trumps people, and they're traitors

Real retardation my friends

>b-b-but Assange is a Russian agent!

no shit, he believes all information should be available to everyone, he supports all leakers no matter what.

Assange is chaotic neutral. He will support open information regardless of who leaked and who is affected.

>no checkmark

fake news

He isn't some Trump supporting faggot from the_donald. What did you expect?

This-we all want leaks, fuck you for not wanting leaks and whistleblowers. Dummy. I support Trump- would happily read Trump leaks,I want to know what these fuckwrs are actually doing

>based Assange has actual principles

This

Her twatter account, Under the name of sara winters.

twitter.com/Reezlie

pic related shows just what a cunt she is,

What if she leaking a doc that was forged by the fbi and nsa to frame russia, then she really is a hero

Even though I think she should be hanged, she's not our focus. The scumbags at The Intercept who sold her a bill of goods and used her as a scapegoat should be the focus.

They're usually harder to get info from.

Radical Centrist?
Technocratic Anarchist?
Direct-Democratic Libertarian?

only makes him appear more objective, credible and professional. His thing is leaks: it doesnt matter why things are getting leaked to him.

He's looking like a fool now

>why is this confusing? she's a whistleblower,
lol no she's not. A whistleblower leaks corruption that the people should know about within government. Not just information for the fuck of it to try and make other world leaders uncomfortable in communicating any information to him.

good point

>him
being Trump

A fuck ton.

Are you retarded?

WAR IS COMING
WAR IS COMING
WAR IS COMING

NUCLEAR WAR

look at that fuckin' (((nose)))

I think they're just new to politics in general, believing that anyone that is not in charge via birthright (even then) are two-faced sociopaths. You don't get that kind of power by being a nice guy that is fair.

He's one of those rare people who will stand up for his principles (which is whistleblowing), regardless of whether it helps a political enemy or not. Society would be better off with more people like him.

>t. bootlicker

If he celebrates her and others do as well, it will encourage others to come forward. If everyone tears this girl apart-we no longer have our leaks

I'm late to this gaym. What exactly is she accused of leaking?

This thread made me realize there are actual Trump shills/12yo kids on this site

>whistleblowing
what government corruption did she whistleblow?
You don't seem to know what that word means.

>reality
>lay
>winner

Winners get laid in life
At last I see

That's an obvious edit, but she has that braindead look about her. I smashed broads with that same look on their face, they're just straight retards. They live in the permanent present. It's concerning to say the least

This cannot stand.
You are beta Cuck if you don't support nuking Russia

"""""""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""

>He's helping our enemies
>REEEEEEE
>Oh now he's helping us
>Based /ourguy/!
>Oh now he's helping our enemies
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's never been our side. He's on transparency's side, whichever that may be

He's trying to be consistent and this will be appreciated and rewarded. however, the leaks could be different by nature. the public will support the leak of embarrasing and damaging data for the gvmnt - the data the rulers hope to conceal. But this latest leak is not of a noble nature and won't get any sympathy.

>A whistleblower leaks corruption that the people should know about within government.

In the most optimistic sense yes. In reality, Julian has to back anybody that pulls this kind of stunt to make more come forwards. it's how his shit works.

haha I love watching shills try to pretend to be one of us. This one is a woman too. Hilarious.

He is the ultimate crypto-anarchist

like him or not he has generally stood his ground
JA is the next generation, half internet half real life stateless person.

Bitch leaked the coverup, we should all be proud of her stupidity.

also sextape when?

Didnt assange magically dissapear for months?

Julian is in the leaking business.

No matter what you think of what she did, she will be labeled a leaker and she will do hard, pound me in the ass prison time.

That is bad for Julian's business.

Also why did this tard stay in the country. At least Snowden was smart

i only trust styx and trump.

>In the most optimistic sense yes. In reality, Julian has to back anybody that pulls this kind of stunt to make more come forwards. it's how his shit works.
I don't care what Julian thinks. I'm addressing what "whistleblowing" is, so anyone who would like to try an incorporate that term in regard to what this leaker did is thoroughly BTFO before they can get their bullshit narrative off the ground.

Reddit fags. Assange and Snowden have always been /ourguy/s, even when they've attacked /ourguy/s.

That's just how the game works.

They leak. It's up to you not to leave yourself open.

Who gives a shit if NSA niggers get rekt.

the freak case Manning did hard time
Snowden is a fugitive

At least they were willing to do the time for their beliefs.
I have a feeling this bitch will start crying real soon.

This.
He's said more than once he's on his own side.

i would make sweet love and then smash boipucci

LARPers gonna LARP

Well, look at the term "Whistle-blowing". You're blowing a whistle, calling attention to something. Whistle-blowing and truth aren't mutually inclusive. IT doesn't mean the information is automatically the "truth".

this.
This in no way reflects how he would have actually worded this before Oct 16

Wouldnt be the first time hillary tried to frame people wont be the last either.
Every person who investigates hillary gets killed too so yeah, not caring

D&D nerdlinger

Because it isn't being used by JA anymore. not since Oct 2016. It is compromised. He is gone.

I bet she (he) sucks a mean dick tbqh

she has a shit name, take her head

>have a feeling this bitch will start crying real soon.

insha KEK

someone tell me the legal fallout for The Intercept. are they clear, or could they get roughed up in court too?

Why?

Poor choice of words on my part, potential whistleblowing would be more accurate. In this case, Reality Winner's "leaks" were clearly bullshit, but if there were actual evidence of a manchurian candidate-scenario, it would definately fall under the category of political corruption.

Wait is her name actually Reality? I thought that was a fledgling meme

Because it isn't him.

Welcome to reality, you're not a winner.

Election was rigged. Only solution is Trump/Putin/Clinton battle Royale for president of the US

r/The_Donald everyone.

what courage to hit the print button on a document. what an hero.
fire fighters need to man the fuck, get their shit together and stop being coward pussies.

this chick is a class a retard. If she actually blew a whistle then she should be supported by hook or crook. However, she blew her chance and now will go to jail. She's so retarded she didn't plead the FIF and actually admitted to everything.

comfy reference, man

WTF

HE MUST BE A HOLOGRAM

I HATE JULLIAN NOW

REEE

Most of them are 20 something women or nu-males (basically women anyway).

I think it's cute, desu.

>Guy who owns the world's most renowned leaking website supports a leaker.

HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES!
Julian us the epidemy of chaotic neutral.
He doesn't give a flying Fuck about which political party you support. He supports the freedom of information and if you faggots as much determination to your beliefs than the west would be saved by now. You talk shit in front of your computer screens when you have done jack shit to change the world the way he has.
FUCKING PATHETIC NEETS!

THEY ARE PIZZAGATING US!!!
(((ABORT)))

NSA leaker part of the left-wing resistance, ties to Muslim civil rights’ groups

She was into akbars as well, said she would fight for Iran against the U.S.

checked

>leftist deny the wikileaks and clinton emails as being credible
>leftist are going to have to support leaks from anti-trump snowflake

This dumb bitch thought she found the smoking gun but it's just credential phishing.

i would normally agree but she was an enemy, so no fucks given

nah, as a media org they're in the clear.

Firefighters are pussies generally. Get paid a fortune to sit around all day and occasionally put out a fire.

Stop being a fucking drama queen.