Women are 50% of the population

women have careers and vote. how will the new generation affect western politics?
>pic absolutely unrelated

>women are 50% of the population
Not in Sweden :^)

>how will the new generation affect western politics?
Mostly be refusing to sleep with OP. All of these women in perpetuity will not provide any sexual satisfaction of any kind to OP.

This thread is now about forming an ethno-white Communist federation. By this I mean forming an all white Communist society within all European countries worldwide. This would actually work due to it being an all white society (whites can make any system work). In addition to this, for the religious Anons, let's say that Christianity IS allowed too, but ONLY Christianity or atheism. No other religions.

Doing this would mean no more forced cultural Marxism, miscegenation, degeneracy, mass immigration, (((Jewish))) influence within white societies (since they will obviously be moved to Israel), etc. Additionally, this would mean forming a world-wide European alliance (one language, one currency, military alliance, economic allies, etc.).

How would Anons prefer it if they actually had the choice? A multicultural Capitalist society, or a worldwide communist ethno-federation made up of European nations?

> Pic attached related.

women won't be in the public sphere for more than one more generation. it isn't working, and society will regress to the norm as all things do in nature. not saying there won't be turbulence, that is already obvious. in short time public life simply won't support women's bullshit and they will return to domestic life where they are comfortable.

The Jews

>women won't be in the public sphere
but they still vote

t. reddit

>America white
>Italy not

>Hung Aryans and Slovaks not white
Wew

By being weak willed puppets to globalist with no loyalty to the nation or very people that they owe everything to.

Shut it, monkey

within a few generations i wouldn't be surprised if they don't have the right to vote and or voting is completely powerless. it's going to happen, it's a matter of how.

They seem to be doing it by choice as well as society pushing back. My department at work has had two high level women go on maternity leave and then decide not to come back, just in the last few months.

Watch it, I'm you in a few years.

fuck off, we don't want in to your "federation"

nigger, why is US coloured same as white countries?

and no, nobody wants to be in an alliance with you and your globalist overlords

No sir, I believe many states may end up your way but some will not.

can women be mentally liberated from degeneracy?

>it's going to happen, it's a mater of how
that can be avoided if women can stop degenerate behavior so society can be functional