Give me one good reason why drugs should remain illegal

Give me one good reason why drugs should remain illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=uhMO9azmKNU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788086/Mom-four-year-old-heroin-boy-stripper-admits-took-crack-says-wants-win-son-living-great-aunt-South-Carolina.html
youtu.be/_RUs6UBm_AY
youtu.be/kBCZvwhWGj4
youtube.com/watch?v=UigEW-5pkOg
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They kill people if we're talking about class A, B and some C drugs.

>..local parents pretend to sleep and ignore arrest to prank 5 year old

what car is that? looks comfy

Nothing like a little smooth H and some A&W root beer

Millions of Basketball Americans are locked up for non-violent drug crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

>bantz

I can understand the legalization and heavy taxation of drugs, but you have to have something for people doing them around kids. The last thing they need is legalized druggie parents.

They shouldn't be, but vigilantes hunting down drug dealers shouldn't be prosecuted either.

Now that'd be cool.

Dodge caravan or Chrysler Town and country.
They are available in Europe too and are horrible vehicles

I dont smoke it but I think weed should be legal. Shrooms and saliva should be decriminalized, if they find you on them you just get a night in the tank. But if they find you doing or selling the hard drugs you should get a bullet in the fucking head.

Bantz? wtf are you talking about? Take your meme spouting ass back to Sup Forums, I'll bet you use the word "zozzle".

They should not be.

But we need to be consistent. Outlaw caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol.

That picture is heartbreaking. That kid just lost his parents.

they were just passed out, they didn't die

still traumatic as fuck for the kid

Fuck off you muzzie goat fucker!

Yeah, people are committing armed robbery and murder for coffee and smokes.

Probably better for him.

They tear families apart. Mainly crack, heroin and alcohol.

r they dead ?

ban my caffeine and see what happens to ur face irl

look into which ethnic groups get convicted of drug charges the most and I think you'll find your answer.

EASY.

Drugs being illegal keeps niggers in jail where they belong and has no relevance on me in any way since I'm an upper middle class White man and people like me don't go to jail for using drugs.

Idealistically, nothing should be illegal. Idealistically, all people should be self-regulating.

>Give me one good reason why drugs should remain illegal.
People like you.

idealistically people don't kill each other

The story I heard was they O.D.'d, meaning dead.

t. reddit

Americans just can not handle their booze, they are always trying to out do each other drinking nasty types of whiskey and shit.

False equivalency. You can buy those in almost store in the world.

Don't drink A&W kids. Only YOU can prevent unlocked doors.

Anyone have a photo of this shot at a different angle. I seem to remember there being one where the parents' ODed faces were pretty visible, but I can't find it.

>saliva should be decriminalized

Overdosing doesn't have to mean death, passing out from drugs is overdosing.

I mean, they may have died, but from the police statement I remember, the police were berating the parents in a way that applied they were still alive.

>that applied
that implied

>Make all drugs legal
>Sell them at your local Walmart
>Give them a 10% sales tax
>?????
>Watch trickle down economics in action

Why is it still decriminalizedÉ HAHAHAH

I hope you're right. And hopefully those parents get clean.

If they legalize it, people will just start growing in their house, to AVOID paying taxes.
It'd be equivalent of hillbilly moonshine

youtube.com/watch?v=uhMO9azmKNU

Nah, reddit is and has always been shit, only ever been on there to check vidya developer updates who don't have the sense to use a different outlet.

I just remembered a picture of them crying in a police shoot

They're alive, but their story is fucking pathetic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788086/Mom-four-year-old-heroin-boy-stripper-admits-took-crack-says-wants-win-son-living-great-aunt-South-Carolina.html

don't use a name, it's seen as obnoxious

They should not be illegal. Those susceptible to drugs will eradicate themselves. They will not be able to pass on their genes if they die of an overdose. Only superior spawn of nephilim such as myself will remain.

The only real sons of god will remain.

LOL, I live in SC, and yeah, there IS a drug problem in Myrtle Beach.

welfare.. but it's a shitty reason

We should not give people money to abuse drugs, but again its a shitty reason

It's a start

Because people do the funniest shit when they can't have something.

Never buy Chrysler products. They make more money off of spare parts than they do new cars.

or alcoholics

They are degenerate.

Consider how many people drink alcohol and how many people make moonshine.

It's still a huge net gain in tax revenue.

Perfect way to weed out people who never intend to play by the rules and be productive.

No pun intended, because weed should actually be fine. Things like Heroin and Meth are not.

He must be very disappointed in those parents.

Because I'll rape and murder your family before your eyes before I slowly dissect you and break your psyche before dissolving your remains in a barrel of acid?

Anything you can OD on should be illegal. Including all opiates. Marijuana, mushrooms, LSD etc. Should be decriminalized.

It gives kids actual decent parents when the biological ones fuck off and die

There is none.
Drugs exterminate the weak and does favour to out genepool.
Of course it's in the interest of the elite to keep humanity dumb and servile.

im for legalizing it all.....everything. It would be cheaper to supply heroin junkies a small room and heroin+supplies than to deal with the theivery, health issues, and police enforcement they cost.

Also most people are not going to up and take up a coke or heroin habit because it's legal. Maybe there needs to be a special class you take before getting supplies if you are new that lets you know your about to toss your life away doing this or something.

Sick of watching dirtbag dealers who shoot people get rich off other peoples shitty addiction. We could have a sort of hippy compound where the addicts try to grow food and live off the land in return for shelter and drugs. every 10 years or so we can put something extra special in the mix and wipe it clean and start over.

>that poor kid
=^(

I agree, legalizing it would bankrupt the dealers
keeping drugs illegal feeds those scumbags
too bad the law making scumbags are also in on it

and this is A VERY BIG DEAL
if you hate drugs and what comes of abusing them, you'd want to legalize them in order to take the power away from career criminals

You can OD on Tylenol, Ibuprophen, and literally any other OTC drug boy.

Seeing kids like this pisses me off to no end.

Fucking junkie scum

Is your image suppose to support your argument or are you b8ing?

Actually armed robbery for cigarettes is a thing.

ibuprofen? OD?

paracetemol OD causes multiple organ failure and a very painful death

Can't smoke it or drink it, to hell with it ...

youtu.be/_RUs6UBm_AY

Drug laws keep niggers in jail, so they don't have a chance to commit a violent crime against someone. Or do you want these dangerous animals in the streets? And also on drugs too? Fuck that

>LSD is safer than alcohol
>Fucked with MDMA from a stranger is statistically safer than alcohol
>Alcohol is the legal drug

A lot of peoples lives would be improved if they could use those drugs in a responsible manner. Nothing like feeling down and then getting a kick of endorphins from a good roll reminding you it's not all bad.

>Tfw no degenerate whore junkie wife to thrust dick into inbetween/possibly during blackouts

>poor man's dmt
Why?

>implying those trips are close to the same
>implying both aren't fun in their own way.

>implying salvia isn't for highschool retards who "totally smoke weed all the time let me pound a bowl of salvia" then proceed to have a mental breakdown

I'll admit it's hilarious to watch but it's literally dmt for retards

Sure, but that's no reason for it to be illegal desu. That LSD and shrooms are still illegal in most countries is a crime against humanity though. Truffels(basically shrooms) are legal here and that shit unironically makes you think.

I agree, I was just asking why he chose salvia specifically.

>basically shrooms

hm? what is it, animata muscaria?

The stuff that grows in cow shit in the southern U.S. makes ur heart beat fast. Not good. Poisons like meth will be dealt with in one way or another but tptb should lay off nature. Nobody needs LSD.

nobody needs guns

oh I just googled it, seems like it's literally just psilocybe mushrooms

Bullshit. I had to pop a mad dog b4 innawood once.

>Nothing like a little smooth H and some A&W root beer

Be quick about it and go with S&W!

Psilocybe tampanensis

Good shit, but practically shrooms, had a 5 hour trip on an inland beach where I saw everything as drawn or aesthetic movie posters.

youtu.be/kBCZvwhWGj4
>nobody needs LSD
Fuck off. On top of tripping being very fun it has a really good effect on mental health of people. I'd say letting them trip the fuck out and sort themselves out is better for their issues than narcing them up with daily pills to get rid of the symptoms.

Wait a minute, does deporting all non-whites somehow solve every problem that the western world has?

youtube.com/watch?v=UigEW-5pkOg

Looks like comfy sleep but I still prefer melatonin

unironically yes

Class A Marijuana Fatalities??

No, because then who makes all the midnight kebabs for drunkards?

But it does seem to be a solution for a lot of our problems, unironically. Can't be blown up by muslims if there are no muslims. Niggers can't nog you if they're kangz in africa.

You're trading one dependency for another.
On the street, LSD used to be part of any mix among those of us in the 'tribe' of poly-substance abusers. After a while, the peaking can lead to all sorts of problems. I haven't tripped in 28 years and I'm doing fine, but just barely.

Moonshine doesn't involve making it in labs that can potentially fucking explode.

>ID Weed

Man I've seen this image several times and I just relate so fucking much to that kid. Fuck drugs fuck druggie parents is that not enough of a fucking answer?

DUDE

If you want to address the drug addiction problem, you have to address the causes of it: decline of social capital in society.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

So do niggers but they aren't illegal.

Our economy, society, criminal justice, legal and penal systems are based upon drugs being illegal.

To make them NON-illegal would mean the end of society as we know it. Dogs sleeping with cats. Mothers eating their babbys, that kind of shit.

Guess Aquafresh got burned-out

I can only guess that's sarcasm, given the image you posted.

Drug tests need to be taken at 11 or 12 years old and have those kids removed and their parents arrested, if necessary. This would prevent a whole generation from becoming addicts. Yes, it does start that young.

The truth of the matter is that the war on drugs is not being fought honestly. Weed is illegal because it gives cops an excuse to arrest niggers. Niggers should be illegal period, but that's another thread. Anyway, if we were to fight the war on drugs honestly, nobody would be doing drugs.

But murder is illegal, and we imprison those who do it.