>Desperate.png
>Start my new job as ice cream shop assistant
>Every fking day my boss tell me to do extra hours
>Payday
>Waiting to get my salary+extra hours
>Extra hours are not paid
>....
>Ask boss where are the extra hours money
>"Son, im not paying you. You have done those hours cause you wanted, be grateful you have a job"
>I hit my boss in the face and left with the money

Now im unemployed and soon i will have to stop studying if i dont find other job.
Fuck Spain

Is this real? Sounds like Poland or some other third world shithole.

>I hit my boss in the face and left with the money

Based Spaniard.

What region you from?

Some fuckers do that shit to young people migrants and ofc people with new degrees in "training" etc, usually small busisness, and he was a noob, one of the first things that he should ask in the interview is that he pay the extra hours or are "voluntary"

Come to Frankfurt juan - big spanish community here and we could use a few more europeans in this banker / 3rd world mixed town.

Valencia, in the east

I was working on poor conditios, also, he cant sue me

What are you studying?

>Noob
Dude, extra hours must be always paid

Industrial engineer

Not bad. How's the job market looking?

Every other Spanish-speaker I meet from another country is an engineer of some type.

Degrees here are arround 2k/year in public universities
>I had an interview 4 some random fuckers that work for Siemens, some shit that they produce here
>680 without hours, arround 10-11 hours
Areyouserious.jpg
Bye
I live in Madrid, average low wage job is 900 Euros, if you work 4 less here is your fault, you are a kid or an immigrant without ID or some shit like that

can't you work as something related to what you are studying? at least you'd find some entertainment in it

Public university tuition here would be at around 70-80 Euro a year. Plus external housing, supplies etc.

he deserved getting punched.
man, that sucks. feel bad for you PIIGS niggas.

Also, since there are heaps of spanish speakers ITT, what are some good online spanish news to read. I studied spanish in HS and want to pick it up again. Thanks and sorry for derailing.

Man, I ve no experience, it was a temporal job and must be near my area. I prefeer to accept that and not being all day playing vids and looking Sup Forums.
Ofc its bullshit, but i really need money.

>Chemtrails

Doesn't Spain have a massive unemployment problem?

I heard that the youth unemployment is like 50% there

Is usually free if you can't pay, even the postgrads studies, but you can't fail or you are fucked next year and have to pay more and the State don't pay the scholarship

I wish that dude, but its hard

Lol if anyone did that in Norway they would go to jail.

>massive unemployement

Since 2014

Sometimes you can even get money for housing, travels and things like that, and if you are good student they pay you more, not much

Hit my boss or dont pay?

If u mean hit my boss, he couldnt sue me, he knew about the horrible work conditions

He would go to jail instead me

Come to Iran faggot. Our economy is booming since the sanctions were removed. We could use a bunch of spaniards cutting our deserts.

does your uni not provide internships of some kind?

Nahh we will have 2004 lv of unemployment next year I hope12-14% average and young 20_25% we could end this summer with 16%

>internships
Non paid training? yes ofc, other than that with only a degree lol no, sometimes even when you finish all the studies you have to work almost for free a year before get money

Andalucia?
"Boomers" tend to abouse labour conditions, but guess that happens in every 1st world nation.
500 euros per month for 40 hours per week isn´t common here tho, indeed it´s ilegal.
Varies 800-1.600 for rookies. Depends on the region.

Meant not paying. We have standard legal rights that can't even be forfeited through contract. Overtime is one such thing.

They pay you with "experience" and a "good job user". Can you ask for more?

well if you are too desperate you can always check newspapers or ask any relative if they need any chores. (yes i know its retarded but if it gets to the point where u have no income whatsoever)

apart from training programs they often allow you to work (as in actually getting paid) doing something of the branch of engineering you are studying, even if the pay is low its still better than nothing. at least this is what ive seen here but i dont think spain is too different in that sense

>Cuencoarrocistas

Valencia. Now in Murcia

I did a four week internship. I got 25000 NOK (2629 euros) before taxes.

Most internships in Norway actually pays well. Not paying is frowned upon and deemed unacceptable exploitation (although it is perfectly legal to have unpaid internships).

The universities are often not directly involved, but you often get it through uni channels.

Based Spaniard
Better to be hungry than to take it up the arse from Mr Noseberg

Hm...sorry for you mate.
I was about to suggest you to move to Euskadi/Navarra. There use to be work in factories and tend to be well paid (1200-1500 if you´re new) but guess you´ll need to stay there in order to finish your studies.

I requested it long time ago, but they rejected it for lack of budget
Education here sucks

Regular spanish prefeers to see football instead demanding a better gobernament

I didnt know about that information, i ll keep it in mind

Spain IS a third world shithole.