This is Why the U.S Is Still Considered a Third World Country

iihs.org/iihs/topics/laws/bicycle-laws

In most States people under the age of 18 are not mandated by law to wear a helmet while biking, and if there is a law that forces them to wear a helmet the legislative justification is some bullshit about the state being sued by parents or it "protects children from injury making America stronger" or some bullshit. In Canada it's simple, we don't allow minors to bike without a helmet for the reason that we actually care are fellow humans. U.S is actually a sick country.

youtube.com/watch?v=BedOPV7ToaE

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/20161025/journalists-manual-field-guide-anti-muslim-extremists
splcenter
archive.is/kVpwO
youtube.com/watch?v=WDuq9VR_pzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a decent amount states with bike helmet laws.

Why don't you legislate a ban on everything that could conceivably hurt children - like muslims..

I couldn't imagine being so gay I cared about an issue like this

Man, bike helmets are fucking gay. If you aren't biking on a busy street or riding a fixie in traffic with you skirt blowing in the wind, it shouldn't be a law to wear a helmet.

I didn't wear a helmet and ended up just fine.Quit turning kids into wimps.

Yeah but many without it

That's Islamophobia

splcenter.org/20161025/journalists-manual-field-guide-anti-muslim-extremists

>Saving lives
>gay

How are they related?

It's retarded to require kids to wear helmets while cycling at all times. If you don't cycle near cars or on extreme terrain, you're gonna be fine, so it would just result in a ton of unnecessary fines and it would take up the time of the police.

And here's the archive

>splcenter org/20161025/journalists-manual-field-guide-anti-muslim-extremists
archive.is/kVpwO

If you did that in Canada you would be taken away from your parents, your parents would be charged and never allowed to be a mile within a school. And you'd be raised in a government run foster home. So take that

Yeah but you could always fall off your bike.

>fines
Maybe in your corrupt country where cops are after money. Canadian police aren't motivated by money since they already get enough money so fines aren't needed. They just charge the parents and take the children away

How many people actually get saved every year for this? frontal impact in bike are fucking rare.

Murica is a lot less dense (in most states) than other countries so there is a lot lower chance of getting injured by a car.

I ride my bike all over my small town school and athletic area and there's only ever 1 or 2 people there so I never need a helmet.

>taking kids away from a loving family is something to be proud of

I spent my entire childhood biking and never wore a helmet

>They just charge the parents and take the children away
That's even worse than a fine.

Even if one live gets saved its worth it

Doesn't matter, you could still fall off

>Loving family
>Doesn't make them wear a helmet

Why didnt' the cops charge you?

It's saving the children from abuse

>Implying we ride bikes.

>telling me to hate my family because I didn't wear a stupid helmet
>he thinks it's abuse
Fuck off you narcissistic little pussy.

>that fucking video
Thinks for reminding me how old I am OP.

>i need muh gubmint to protect me from errything

fuck off leaf

It's called safety and it's the entire philosophy of the American right, notice how they don't like refugees do to the possible risk of a terrorist? Well what about the risk of falling off your bike?

lol you a smosh fan?

Not really. It's just one of the first videos I ever watched. Literally 10 years ago.

On youtube anyway.

Check'd

It wasn't out 10 years ago.

I can't remember the exact date but it was in February or march of 2007.

>falling off your bike
>getting blown up by abdul
Pick one and only one

nvm. it was may 2007

youtube.com/watch?v=WDuq9VR_pzg

Fuck, I should keep up my history more.

Head injuries can cause comas.

If you're a fucking retard yes.