THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE'S GOING ALL IN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPYe15s6sE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAY IT WITH ME

RADICAL

BUILD

It's like the last angry post at 1am, before he reveals himself as a huge larp and everyone talks about how they're really just faggots.

ASSAULT KNIVES

He realizes he's just hurting the chances for it to go through?

MODERATES

4D Chess

You realise by saying this shit he's guaranteeing it will never pass right? He needs to learn when to keep his idiot mouth shut.

How the fuck is the travel ban supposed to do anything when a lot of these attacks are being done by 2nd gen Mudslimes?

The good old days of NES.

aww yeahhh

Yeah, okay Jeb Bush. Lets just keep dancing around the topic like we have been for almost two decades now. A lot of good thats done for us.

MAGA
A
G
A

THAT MOTHAFUCKIN

He knows Muzzies will blow up somewhere in America eventually, by not getting the travel ban passed that makes the Dems own it.

Trump has been the shit since he got back from his trip.

COVFEFE!

watch and learn, faggot

Do you not get exhausted being on his dick all the time?

Instead of building the fucking wall he promised that would create jobs and secure the border. He keeps jerking off about a travel ban that the courts will never uphold.

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIGHT

>ywn run to the mailbox to get the latest issue of nintendo power

god please continue to bless this man

goat potus, maga

>securing our boarders against enemies who want to kill you is a bad thing

t. Reddit

this dumbass has the nuclear codes

this dumbass has the alien information

this dumbass has the antartica secret dossier

why god why

WHITE MEN

sizzaved :D

praise him

Never apologize for being Pro-West

if the supreme court halts the travel ban for any justification whatsoever there will be a mob of angry people tearing down the fucking building

Trump is finally being Trump.

Now where the FUCK is the WALL??

bingo

perhaps Hawaii would make a good containment zone since their judge seems to care so much about the muslimes, and it's far enough from the mainland, and there are a trillion servicemen to guard it

literally /ourguy/

I thought travel ban was the PC term his admin came up with instead of calling it the muslim ban he promised in the campaign?

THATS RIGHT

You stupid fuck, new refugees will produce 2nd gens eventually

heh, i don't know maybe preventing more moslems from coming here and having muslim kids

Kek'd. Shadilay

NIGGERS

Are you really dumb enough to believe the right-wing SCOTUS will block it?

So we should let in more of them to breed and make more radical-prone kids? Fuck is wrong with you?

KANGZ N SHIET

WIZZALL

you guys are totally missing the point

>travel ban

all freepersons BTFO, travelers NOT WELCOME. Articles of Confederation be damned!

How? Isn't that what it is? A travel ban? A ban to stop travel through various countries, or did I misunderstand what the effects of it were? What are you supposed to call it?

This is literally what we voted for though? In the intermission when both orders were upheld, people like you were saying "Haha guys guess his ban failed! Another promise broken!" and now he's in the wrong again?

kill yourself zurdo

Good.

>that the courts will never uphold.
They have no valid reason whatsoever to prevent it and aren't even legally permitted to anyway.

I hope so

WHITE MALE TERRORISM

What will prevent people from conversion?

We should put the sandniggers in camps then.

I wonder if that includes Saudi Arabia or is he just going to do what the kikes tell him to do.

He is hand delivering ammo to the court(s) to shred the EO. Is that so hard to understand?

BRIDGE

Common sense

In general only Arabs and Africans are inbred enough to actually believe in and follow Islam.

He know it'll never go through so

>Severely underated get

DATS RACIST PLZ DELETE THIS

Pass what? His desk?

W A L L

>yfw Trump outplays the other Trumps and goes with Trump's original language

>why god why
Because you can't always get what you want
but if you try sometimes
you might find
you might get what you need.

Tell people no and they rebel

Will they be including britain on that list?

what fucking person converts to islam? lol. in any case a person that converts to islam is a red flag and should be deported.

FOOD REVIEWS

Okay, and what is the ammo?

what did he mean by this

Who the fuck cares. It's a step closer to putting them all into internment camps

DAT RITE

TUBULAR

A PROJECT THAT WILL TAKE OVER A YEAR TO MAKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITHIN HIS FIRST 100 DAYS OF PRESIDENCY HOW CAN YOU DRUMPFETS BE SO FUCKING BLIND #NOTMYPRESIDENT

but Trump, WE WUZ KANGS let us niggers in

no he's not. all he's saying is exactly the legal argument: the EO is for safety. this hand wringing is so painfully illogical.

>argentina
fake spic yall aint even white

He's becoming the greatest U.S. president due to the sheer amount of butthurt he has caused.

Who says there ain't Muslims in this thread right now stirring the pot?

>RADICAL

I am certain Abe is alive in that pic. His brain is preserved inside that statue. However the statue is actually a robot.
Sneaky Americans...

Intent to discriminate against a certain faith. The courts can look at intent when checking laws and EOs

ISLAMIC

it won't do anything. Don't bother using logic here though, barely anyone blinked when Trump sucked Saudi wahabbist dick.

>
and I am guessing that his Saudi masters will be kept off that list.

WHY CANT WE HAVE THIS

>promoting his own idea is delivering ammo to shred the idea

????

The ban can be everything it wants to be. But he keeps saying that all he wants is keeping muslims out. that is the problem.

If he had never said the "ban all muslims from entering the us..." thing and subsequent stuff the ban would have passed without problem because there are grounds that those countries pose a danger.

How does calling it a travel ban do that?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPYe15s6sE8

Just build the wall. Ban mussies or you will end up with 'pedestrian protectors' lining the fucking bridges of London. Btw my autocorrect wanted me to type muddies instead of mussies. Looks like my phone is racist.

Doesn't matter if it goes though. He's not letting anyone in from those countries whether or not it's in law. That's why he says "extreme vetting" the extreme vetting is everyone from those countries are rejected.

kek

we've already been over this, kraut

because he called for a travel ban against muslim during the campaign.