HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4&t=948s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you have no interest in fighting for your tribe or group against people who do the same
At last I truly see

It's true, though. The only people who are unironically "white nationalists" are Americans who have no connection to their ancestral homeland so they made up "white' as being an ethnicity. It's the same exact rationale for black nationalism, as most American blacks have no connection to their African roots, so they made up their own.

Europeans have no need for white nationalism. They have Scottish nationalism, Greek nationalism, Polish nationalism, etc.

In a more diverse society, people tend to vote more for the interest of their ethnic group.
Since genetics play a role in intelligence, behavior and interests, it's natural that people of one race tends to associate more with other people of the same race. In fact, homogeneous societies tend to have a higher social trust and cohesion.

>implying unilateral surrender by white males is a better option

so fucking based he is

>a fucking hammer and sickle

Ethnic nationalism is completely fine

Jared Taylor explains this very well in this video.
There's absolutely nothing wrong in living and associating mostly with people of your own race/ethnic group.They should be free to do as they wish.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4&t=948s

It's ironic. He spends all day roasting commies on Twitter.

white interests means protecting white countries from immigration, which is sorely needed these days. white nationalism is a useless term because it has been misrepresented.

Americans aren't the only white nationalists in fact white nationalism is more popular in Europe than it is here. Look at their marches compared to ours. You are dumb

Oh look another pseudo-intellectual cuck doesn't understand basic human biology.

He's not wrong you know. If blacks and gays would mellow out they'd be a lot less annoying and most of the country wouldn't hate them so much. Less so for the gays. We've all become much more tolerant lately. But it still stands for blacks. They cut their own throats and blame WHITEY.

sargoy of cuckadd.

Can't stray too far from the fence, even if you're not gonna sit directly on it.

Not if you want to keep raking in that jew gold from youtube.

ei todellakaan ole /meidän miehemme/

This is fair enough, but if you acknowledge scottish interests, you acknowledge that "group interests" are real. You then dispute that whites constitute a coherent group. I think this is correct, and its my main issue with white nationalists.

What Sargon is saying is different from that, I think. By using blacks and gays as his examples, I get the impression hes trying to say "group interests don't exist, period". This is a much tougher argument to make, imo, its similar to Thatchers "society doesnt exist" line. Its a form of very strict individualism. I certainly prefer this strict individualism to "group interests exist, but whites cant have them because racism", but I am not convinced by it

>white nationalism is more popular in Europe than it is here. Look at their marches compared to ours.
They're not marching for "white nationalism" There's no such thing here. It's all poles, hungarians etc. as individual ethnic nationalism

This "white nationalism" only exists in america

>hurr yeah we should believe in a failed ideology that led to a war where 40 million whites died

fuck off. Nat socs are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you aren't welcome here.

Birgerland has never been an ethnostate.
White is not an ethnicity or a nationality.

It is 100% ok for Japan or Swtserland or european nations to be ethnostates, they have always been. Burgerland or Motherland for some reason just cant be, the nonwhites we accepted as subjects tou our emire just arent going anywhere

Your best chance is to cling to your national identity, how the fuck do you expect to win anything evet being at best a radical fraction of 61% of population?

Besides you brought it upon yourselves and tbe rest of tbe world toowgen you gave the niggers rights and promoted egaltarianism.
Now what? They got rights and wont give them up, if you give something you dont take it back.

I don't really like Sargon but listening to him is comfy

A white nationalist movement is ultimately destined to fail under the current political climate. Yeah it sucks, but a civic nationalist/populist movement is the only way we're going to stop the Islamization of Europe whether you like it or not.

>white nationalism is silly
t. Quadroon

What? Gay interests are a very real thing based on very real social attitudes and legislated laws.

Fuck your horseshoe theory bullshit. SJW's seek their own destruction so as not to hurt the feelings of the destroyers. Nationalists want to preserve their national identity like any other indigenous population seems entitled to do.

I hate Sargon more than the Left.

We wuz white with some ex-slave niggers in the dirty south until they let the spics flood in.

It's the same fucking thing. Founding population nationalism. There, you fucking moron.

Islamisation of Europe is a minor issue compared to the racial replacement currently taking place.

so interests dont exist anymore, what is this even supposed to mean?

Fuck this faggot.

There was a point where I used to kind of like him, but the one thing that made me fucking despise him was when I heard him say "Why would I care? I'll be dead by then." when he was discussing future impacts of migration.

The fucking cunt has a child, who will still be alive at that time, and may have their own children, and he doesn't give a fuck if his own descendants are going to be a hated minority in a third world shithole.

Fuck I hate people like that.

>they have always been
No they haven't

You never see libshits complaining non-white countries who purged minorities in the past to establish their own ethno-states

We could do the same

The root problem is this focus on democracy, as if popular opinion makes something right or wrong.

I should add, one of the reasons I find strict individualism not convincing is because its so often an intellectual defense mechanism. We all start out with the standard "white group interests bad, minority group interests good" party line bullshit. When we become aware this is ridiculous, our inclination is to say "well, fuck that, no group interests are legitimate!" rather than "maybe everyones group interests are legitimate, including white european groups", because the former statement is, to the modern progressive mind, a minor heresy (and according to Classical Liberalism, no heresy at all), while the latter is basically the worst heresy there is

well if "Sargon of Akkad" says it , it must be true . . .

BLACK PEOPLE HAVE LEGITIMATE INTERESTS JUST AS MUCH AS WHITE PEOPLE DO

IN FACT THESE GROUPS HAVE LEGITIMATE INTERESTS IN COMMON

Sargon will cuck to the weakest side cause they pay cash

They're literally the same thing you mong.

Oh

Rural South Dakota is doing something good

name one (uno, واحد , 一) disadvantage of a exclusively white ethnostate.

People only have interest if they input not leech,

civ nationalists is a jew ploy to keep themselves in power as the culture shifts

>Los hermanos sean unidos
>Porque esa es la ley primera -
>Tengan unión verdadera
>En cualquier tiempo que sea -
>Porque si entre ellos pelean
>Los devoran los de afuera.

THIS FUCKING FEDORA TIPPER CRINGY EDGY LE EPIC FAGGOT KIDNAPPER OF KEK AND PEPE

PLEASE KEK END HIS MISERABLE LIFE

PLEASE KEK SEND THE RELIGION OF PEACE FOR HIS HEAD ENRICHED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ethnic nationalism is fine
>muh white genocide
>hurr durr the Indians didn't get genocided. We beat them fair and square
Do you people unironically believe this? Give America back to the natives if ethnic nationalism is so important to you or admit that you are in actuality a white supremacist. Europe can be for whites but the US should have a 10-15% ethnic minority population.

>white nationalism is more popular in Europe
Europeans dont believe in one big white family. Look af Farage and how he talks about nationalism, hes a british nationalist standing up for Britain against the Germans. Same shit with Poles.

"White nationalism" is a nonsense made up by MSM to put nationalsts into the same group with KKK.
Nationalism is about a nation, a country, some countries are homogenous, some arent.
When its about a color its literally racism.

Self described "White nationalism" is a shy and pussy racism that doesnt have balls to say "IM RACIST"

Well these middle-easterns could easily pass as whites in the US. So much for this white nationalism

a nation is a people
it is not a country, it is not citizenship

>spic on this thread

I think the point here is that the interests you hold have no reason to be related to your own identity instead of society as a whole. Gay marriage isn't a gay interest if you believe at a larger level that two consenting adults can do whatever the fuck they want.

>people still watch this fat civic nationalist faggot
Go on a diet Sargon. I know it's you. You are a fat shit.

What you see as white nationalism is probably just civic nationalism. There are plenty of blacks, Jews, and even ex-Muslims in the fight against the Islamization of Europe.

Ivan put it right. Isn't this exactly what the EU is pushing. This pan-europan identity no nationalist wants this

>There are plenty of blacks, Jews, and even ex-Muslims in the fight against the Islamization of Europe.
lol
So if Europe becomes an asian and negro infested shithole
That'll be great ? At least its not islam huh!

People did think like this in the past, it's what produced South Africa, its what produced South America
It's what produced Algeria, where the muslim majority kicked whites out of the country

Fine, then we can call it American Nationalism if you are so into semantics. Americans being of the standard Germanic, Irish, and British stock. With some other European countries mixed in.

he's a useful idiot like all e-celebs
whether or not they think they're for or against Sup Forums is irrelevant
everything is useful in war if you're smart enough

It doesn't change reality.
The more united a people are the better off they are within their own society. Race is a big thing that unites people and it's subconscious mechanism present in all humans. Trying to deprive only whites of this is inhumane and WILL lead to violent blowback.

>We wuz white with some ex-slave niggers
For balls sake, you were a handful of Anglos, them massive influx of Germans and italans and literally everything.
Whatever it is its not an ethnicity.
>We could do the same
But you didnt.
You didnt eradicate the natives entirely
You didnt exterminate or depart the slaves.
And now you probably just cant anymore.

Meanwhile the Arabs castrated all male slaves so they wont reproduce and now live in their homogenous states.

At this point you need to figure out a way to get along with niggers and intrgrate them into society as wellas cut the further influx of spics so it doesnt get any worse.