Poland

Is poland the most woke/based country in the EU or what???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Kent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shatner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please Poland show us the way!

1. try to do the right thing for once
2. as a consequence get invaded, backstabbed, and fucked over by everything and everyone
3. repeat 1 and 2 untill your butthurt reaches critical mass and becomes a part of your identity
4. weaponize butthurt
There, way shown.

For the first time ever Poland is safer than London. Who knew.

yes. they saw whats happened with the muslims and actually did something. they preferred safety over "progressiveness"

>first time ever
leaf pls
the last two centuries were pretty fucked up, but we had a pretty good run before

There are probably more poles in London than there are in Poland!

Well..you could say that they have had enough " envisions "...haha get it?get it?? (I am talking about hitler)

racists

if you're so proud of your country then why are there like 2 million Polaks here?

who else is gonna serve the food and clean the shitters?

I am not Polish

Will Poland and Hungary retake Constantinople?

We have a lot of pols in cyprus....they are usually builders or servers or security...good people...they drink to fucking much though

i hate poles so much. They sold innocent jewish people to Nazi rape camps. If anyone needs diversity it's them. They're unfit to even clean my toilet. We will erase you as an identity

>poland
>Sup Forums
>land

so much potential

>That one Dutch flag

Kom op, wie van jullie was dit?

Bog Honor i Oyczyzna !

I am not a Pole but that is my creed.

Don't worry cunts I got this

>why are there like 2 million Polaks here?
Why 38 million are still here?

Kek.

If people in Poland are called Poles, why aren't people in Holland called Holes?

Renaissance Central/Eastern Europe. Dont fuck this one up Poland.

To make money jackass. You sold them off to the soviet and charged them for using YOUR military equipment ,remember? They are catching up on lost time brit cuck

we're not alone

>and charged them for using YOUR military equipment
So leaves do know some history
Fun fact, the lieutenant of 303 squadron was a leaf too, pretty based one at that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Kent

There may be hope after all for at least one EU country, Praise Kek!

Yes, other ex-commie countries are with you.

>implying you weren't better under commies
>implying you didn't deserve to be invaded by Hitler

>implying (((you))) don't deserve to be gassed.

Why do you canadians suck so much? Seriously, nothing good has ever come from Canada

kike

Because this board is stupid. We should have special flags for Toronto and Montreal, and only the regular Canadian flag for the rest.

leave william shatner alone!

I'm actually surprised that Poland and Germany weren't allies in WW2. After all, it's Poland that is responsible for the failure of the commie revolt and Germany, which led to the Weimar Republic and Hitler's rise. And it's not like the fucking military junta was any better than the Nazis when it came to being anti-semites.

Hope those 20 years were worth it.

>Leave William Shatner Alone

Shatner is a dirty kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shatner

lies

Bachman-Turner Overdrive
The Guess Who
Rush
Poutine
Trained military personnel
CADPAT
Gas masks